Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 195 - D6 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152094)

star-crossed 07-14-2020 06:33 PM

TWG 195 - D6

TWG 195: D6 Game Thread

Days: 48 hours | Nights: 24 hours | EOD: 10PM server (:00 good; :01 bad)
Phantoms: ON | KitB: ON | Instalynch: ON | Cardflips: FULL
OOTC: OFF (Excepting Wolf chat) | Nighttalk: OFF
No Lynch/No Kill: ON, cannot be done two day/night phases in a row.
Minimum Activity Requirement when instalynch does NOT occur: 7 posts per Day.
Wolves must designate who is the killer each night.
Players:
1) the sun fan
2) choof
3) Funnygurl555
4) fatfuck42
5) NanookTheGreat -- Regular Wolf, Hanged D0
6) WaywardVagabond
7) _Zenith_ - Vanilla Town, Killed Night 2
8) mellonxcollie -- Regular Wolf, Hanged D1
9) Shadow_God_10 DarkManticoreX2
10) Bolth mannn
11) Xiz
12) XelNya
13) FreezinIce

Replacements:
1) flashflash account
2)
3)

The game will have 10 town and 3 wolves.

Town Roles

6d6 gets rolled to determine which town special roles will be in the game.

Wolf Roles

The number of special wolf roles is n-1, where n is the number of special town roles.

Example Setups

Example A: The moderator rolled 5,2,3,3,1,2 to determine town special roles. This is +5 Investigative and +1 Protective points, corresponding to Town Parity Seer and Town Bodyguard. To determine the special wolf role, the moderator rolls 1d6 and gets a 3. This corresponds to Wolf Jailkeeper. There will be 2 Regular Werewolves and 8 Vanilla Town.

Example B: The moderator rolled 3,2,4,5,4,6 to determine town special roles. This is +2 Investigative points, +3 Protective points and +1 Killing points, corresponding to Town Role Oracle, Town Roleblocker and Town 1-Shot Vigilante. To determine the wolf special roles, the moderator rolls 2d6 and gets 4,5. This corresponds to Wolf Tracker and Wolf Role Cop. There will be 1 Regular Werewolf and 7 Vanilla Town.

There are 28 total possible town role distributions:

Innocent Child - You may claim Innocence to mod confirm your role and alignment. You will do this by posting a mod-designated image in the game thread during the Daytime. Anyone else attempting to post this image will be mod-killed.

Role Oracle - You may pick a player to Divine. If you die, and your last submitted Divine action was successful, your target's role will be publicly revealed. For example, Vanilla Town and Regular Werewolves will be revealed as "Vanilla" while Town Trackers and Wolf Trackers will be revealed as "Tracker." You will not be informed if you are blocked.

Role Cop - You may pick a player to Role Investigate. For example, Vanilla Town and Regular Werewolves will investigate as "Vanilla" while Town Trackers and Wolf Trackers will investigate as "Tracker." You will be informed if you are blocked.

Tracker - You may pick a player to Track. You will find out who, if anyone, they visited in the night, with a statement such as "On Night 1, star-crossed visited no one". You will be informed if you are blocked.

Parity Seer - You may pick a player to Parity Inspect. The second time that you successfully Parity Inspect somebody, you will be told (for example) "star-crossed and danceguy are on different teams" or "star-crossed and danceguy are teammates." You will be informed if you are blocked.

Seer (with Night 0 Peek) - You may pick a player to Alignment Inspect. Players will either inspect as "Town" or "Werewolf." You will be informed if you are blocked. In addition, you will start the game by being told a randomly chosen town player is "Town".

Watcher - You may pick a player to Watch. You will find out who, if anyone, they visited in the night, with a statement such as "On Night 1, star-crossed was visited by no one". You will be informed if you are blocked.

Bodyguard - You may pick a player to Bodyguard. If that player would have died in the night, you will die instead. You will not be informed if you are blocked or if you saved somebody's life.

Doctor - You may pick a player to Protect from a kill attempt. You may not pick the same player on consecutive nights. You will not be informed if you are blocked or if you saved somebody's life.

Roleblocker - You may pick a player to Block and thus prevent from taking any actions. You may not pick the same player on consecutive nights. You will not be informed if you are blocked or if you prevented any actions.

Jailkeeper - You may pick a player to Jail. Jailing both protects that player from a kill attempt as well as prevents that player from being able to successfully take any actions. You will not be informed if you are blocked, if you saved somebody's life, or if you prevented any actions.

1-Shot Vigilante - On one night during the game you may pick a player to Shoot. A player who is shot will die at the end of the night if they are not protected. You will not be informed if you are blocked.

2-Shot Vigilante - On two nights during the game you may pick a player to Shoot. A player who is shot will die at the end of the night if they are not protected. You will not be informed if you are blocked.

Vigilante - You may pick a player to Shoot. A player who is shot will die at the end of the night if they are not protected. You will not be informed if you are blocked.

Vanilla Town - You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Town win condition - You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Wolf win condition - You win upon reaching parity with town, or when nothing may prevent parity from being reached.

star-crossed 07-14-2020 06:36 PM

Re: TWG 195 - D6

The game will start at 10pm server time on July 15, meaning that Day 0 will end at 10pm server time on July 17. Do not post until Day 0 starts. I will update this thread to inform everybody when role messages are sent. Thank you for finally filling up the game again!

star-crossed 07-14-2020 09:06 PM

Role messages have been sent. If you for some reason did not receive anything or have any questions, let me know.

This game utilizes Phantom Voting. You might want to review how that works in the Rules Thread.

~~~

Beneath the spoiler is an image:

This image can be posted only by an Innocent Child when they choose to reveal that they are the Innocent Child. Anyone else posting this image will be modkilled, likely with further punishment.

star-crossed 07-15-2020 02:06 PM

The innocence image has been updated.

star-crossed 07-15-2020 10:17 PM

Day 0 has begun.

XelNya 07-15-2020 10:18 PM

First.

fatfuck42 07-15-2020 10:28 PM

First after first!

fatfuck42 07-15-2020 10:28 PM

If you're town type "123"

XelNya 07-15-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4734211)

Hail Stan.

fatfuck42 07-15-2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4734215)
Hail Stan.

Hmmmm...well, close enough.

XelNya 07-15-2020 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4734217)
Hmmmm...well, close enough.

Funnygurl555 07-16-2020 12:01 AM

t-force

Wayward Vagabond 07-16-2020 12:50 AM

I'm going to continue my tradition of not reading the OP

Wayward Vagabond 07-16-2020 12:51 AM

There's already too many posts so expect me to start playing catch up starting now

XelNya 07-16-2020 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4734225)
There's already too many posts so expect me to start playing catch up starting now

Someone said post 123

I posted a 4

laughs were had

congrats, you're caught up.

Wayward Vagabond 07-16-2020 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4734211)

Do you really think this is going to work? I'm not sure if you're new to this or not but doing this will just make finding wolves harder because if they're smart they will also type 123. But there is a possibility that everyone is town maybe? But if you would know that then you wouldn't be town because town doesn't have any extra info as per the role description. But that could also mean that you are town but just that you're a PR(power role). If you are a PR then this is NOT a good idea because wolves know who the town are and they can narrow down who the PRs are by trying to figure out who is what(PR(power role)Hunting). They have more info because they know who they are and they know town and by that they can figure out that you might be a power role and you could be mislynched for it. This is not good and I don't like that you did this. But maybe it's a good thing because then it means I could trust you? Right? Because you're standing out and being very forward and that's not what wolves want to do. They want to blend in and by you making this point and drawing attention you are doing the opposite of what you'd want to do. But then again you could be wolfing because no one would expect you (except the wolves duh) to be a wolf because wolves don't so what you did. I think that's called power wolfing but don't take my word for it! I think after thinking this through that I'm not sure what to think of you and I think that's not a good thing maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4734223)
t-force

Hard town

Wayward Vagabond 07-16-2020 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4734226)
Someone said post 123

I posted a 4

laughs were had

congrats, you're caught up.

I don't think I can trust your summary of the events. You're a known LIAR

Bolth mannn 07-16-2020 02:38 AM

123!!!!

Bolth mannn 07-16-2020 02:44 AM

Phew now I’m safe

mellon_collie 07-16-2020 07:06 AM