Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151091)

DNAlei 07-21-2019 04:50 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
shit site anyway

Matthia 07-21-2019 04:55 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Saik0Shinigami 07-21-2019 04:56 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4689178)
It's almost like you've been told this before


Nobody needs to tell me. Look at my join date. I have another account that's even older. I very much remember when the site actually got updates.

And No. Nobody told me shit. Again. I found out on my own volition.

ilikexd 07-21-2019 05:00 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 

Gradiant 07-21-2019 05:04 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami (Post 4689183)
Nobody needs to tell me. Look at my join date. I have another account that's even older. I very much remember when the site actually got updates.

And No. Nobody told me shit. Again. I found out on my own volition.

It's almost like you were told the first time it happened that the site is super old and is running on an also old version of vbulletin and that that won't change unless the person in charge stops being awol.

Charu 07-21-2019 05:09 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Sometimes, when a website gets compromised. My butthole gets a little puckered.

Funnygurl555 07-21-2019 05:09 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
its almost like you almost like you almost like you almost like you almost like you almost like you

Gravity Kitten 07-21-2019 05:12 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
oh fuck oh shit oh fuck oh fuck nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Saik0Shinigami 07-21-2019 05:17 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4689186)
It's almost like you were told the first time it happened that the site is super old and is running on an also old version of vbulletin and that that won't change unless the person in charge stops being awol.

Might want to go read the old posts before you post. Nobody mentioned any of this the first time.

Second, I'm aware this is on Synth. Guess what though. He's been online between the last time and this time.

Lastly. If you think it affects me... HAHAHAH. This isn't a notice for my own ego-stroking. It's to hopefully notify any amount of the other 1.9 million users to change their passwords... AGAIN.

At this point... No offense to the admin team. I have to do the right thing and report the data abuse to the hosting service, domain registrar, and ICANN. It's clear that the flaws here will not be corrected... let alone GDPR and other new legislation being adhered to.

Charu 07-21-2019 05:19 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami (Post 4689191)
At this point... No offense to the admin team. I have to do the right thing and report the data abuse to the hosting service, domain registrar, and ICANN. It's clear that the flaws here will not be corrected... let alone GDPR and other new legislation being adhered to.

Tell me you aren't serious, lmao

.Gazelle. 07-21-2019 05:20 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
oh god oh fuck

TheSaxRunner05 07-21-2019 05:24 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Get a load of this Saik0

MrPoptart 07-21-2019 05:27 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
We're lucky that the site is even still up and that the admins take the time and put up with it tbh. I thought the site was gone for good when it literally caught fire.

XelNya 07-21-2019 05:27 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Fuck you're more unbearable than a coldplay song.

devonin 07-21-2019 05:29 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami (Post 4689191)
Might want to go read the old posts before you post. Nobody mentioned any of this the first time.

I mean...in the thread you linked, I posted all of these things, and also as a site-wide announcement. So yes, yes it was mentioned the last time.

Quote:

Second, I'm aware this is on Synth. Guess what though. He's been online between the last time and this time.
That's not Synth, that's Velocity. Synth hasn't attempted to use his account for over 5 years.

Quote:

Lastly. If you think it affects me... HAHAHAH. This isn't a notice for my own ego-stroking. It's to hopefully notify any amount of the other 1.9 million users to change their passwords... AGAIN.
Which we did last time too.

Quote:

At this point... No offense to the admin team. I have to do the right thing and report the data abuse to the hosting service, domain registrar, and ICANN. It's clear that the flaws here will not be corrected... let alone GDPR and other new legislation being adhered to.
You do you friend. But I'd like you to at least be honest enough to not suggest you are motivated by purity here. Here's your history with this website:

2019 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2016 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2009 - The last time you were actually here before that

So consider us warned, consider us threatened, and feel free to leave until the next time you want to tell us how bad we are for not fixing something we've already explained exactly why we can't fix.

Antori 07-21-2019 05:30 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
monkaGIGA

Gradiant 07-21-2019 05:31 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami (Post 4689191)
This isn't a notice for my own ego-stroking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami (Post 4689191)
I have to do the right thing

lol

DossarLX ODI 07-21-2019 05:32 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
On another note, PrawnSkunk and Velocity have already investigated what happened and took some measures on the dev side. I don't want to speak for them, although they did see what happened in the breach (and if they want to provide more information, I'll let them do that).

Saik0Shinigami 07-21-2019 05:55 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 4689197)
You do you friend. But I'd like you to at least be honest enough to not suggest you are motivated by purity here. Here's your history with this website:

2019 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2016 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2009 - The last time you were actually here before that


On the forums sure. But go ahead and tell me all the times I've logged in in between and played the game and interacted on the multiplayer. Just because I don't come to the cesspool of a forum anymore doesn't make me any less "pure" or whatever bullshit term you want to use.



Quote:

So consider us warned, consider us threatened, and feel free to leave until the next time you want to tell us how bad we are for not fixing something we've already explained exactly why we can't fix.
No you've explained why you don't want to fix it. And promptly ignored every possibility to actually fix it. It's been 3.5 years since the last one. Literally nothing was done. "we could be sued", "this could happen", "we'd lose rights to music", some other excuse. Literally you can take over this forum in place and maintain all the data as is. No violation of anything. When I ask who I should talk to about making this happen you tell me "synthlight" and that's it. Literally all you need is an admin account but you are not interested in a solution.

I will return EVERY time my data and information is leaked. Up until it's either secured or my data is removed. Writing this shit off as "you already know this site is insecure" is a bullshit excuse.

Charu 07-21-2019 05:58 PM

Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019
 
Sounds like you got compromised beyond just FFR then.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution