Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   [Release] Oxiclean Stain Remover (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148794)

DourGent 02-3-2018 04:28 PM

[Release] Oxiclean Stain Remover

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOWNLOAD LINK (ITS THE IMAGE YOU FUGGER):

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAACHORDJACKSAAAAAAAAAA

SONGLIST:

THANKS TO

FUCK YOU

BAD PACK
DO NOT DOWNLOAD
INSTANT REGRET

Can I take a moment out of your day to remind you never to download my packs, but this one is a specialty because it is 100% entirely endorsed by the OxiClean™ brand and their love for chordjacks and anything jack related! Get those filthy stains out of your fingers with the files in this 100% not sponsored™ Stepmania™ pack release thread™. Thanks, Oxiclean™!

Basically just chordjacks

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Seriously though, this pack had next to 0 effort put into it, and next to 0 QA on the files. Download at your own risk.

Cataclysm- 02-3-2018 04:30 PM

Re: [Release] Oxiclean Stain Remover

woah pack

Dinglesberry 02-3-2018 04:30 PM

:dab:

this some quality chordjack shniet right here i tell ya hwuttt mmmmhmmmmmm MHMMMmhMMHMMMHmmhgmmhMHMM

11brendon 02-3-2018 04:30 PM

stinko

Kraezymann 02-3-2018 04:31 PM

Except Lonely isn't half bad so please play and enjoy that one

Herkkupala 02-3-2018 04:39 PM

I love me some dadada

rushyrulz 02-3-2018 04:40 PM

DADADADADADADADADADA DADADADADADADADADADA DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA

foxfire667 02-3-2018 04:40 PM

SMO is hard at work mirroring your hot garbage! Please wait momentarily for your mirror...

BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE!

DOWNLOAD WHEN CUBE SYNCS THIS AND YOU CAN GET A SECOND PACK OF THE SAME CONTENTS, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

IT'S SYNCED, GET YOURS NOW AT ONLY $1,995KB/S!

Nick012 02-3-2018 04:41 PM

Are chordjack packs the charting meta now

DourGent 02-3-2018 05:10 PM

dont forget to stay squeaky clean

Elekton 02-3-2018 05:20 PM

dourgent tries to appeal to 12 year olds with bad self deprecation, part i lost count

foxfire667 02-3-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elekton (Post 4607231)
dourgent tries to appeal to 12 year olds with bad self deprecation, part i lost count

You're just mad you're nowhere near as cool as my boy Dour. I've seen him vape like an 8 foot juul cloud and he told me he gave Logan daps once. I'm only 11 but he's my hero, stop hating.

P3Prod1 02-3-2018 05:44 PM

stop

Dinglesberry 02-3-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DourGent (Post 4607220)
Seriously though, this pack had next to 0 effort put into it, and next to 0 QA on the files. Download at your own risk.

i sent him like 3 fiels and he denied all of them so i mean maybe it has a liiiiiiittle effort

Noderum 02-3-2018 08:09 PM

DABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDA

dark_kam 02-3-2018 10:07 PM

neat

blazziken 02-4-2018 09:04 AM

Where's the stamina Jumpstream/Handstream for G.K Surviver? ;-;

pd: im playing various files on the editor

i think that DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA needs a lot of notes more

The middle part on the scooter song is fun,the other parts needs be more fun too, they are easy compared
to middle part also... THAT 92kbps HURTS ME

Ironically WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO is more fun (and for me this file is better) than DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA

Nice cut for Dou kangaetemo blablabla In general, I quite like how you use the Mines. well, backing to the file, It's very nostalgic for me cuz i stepped this song at 2013 lol!

when yo do this
you need it again on all "AAAHHHaHHHHaaaaaaHHHHHH" parts , if you do that on the last part its looks like a spike, the chorus was easy. Try to maintain consistency in the difficulty (and it count for the most part of your files)

Not much to say about Garakuta Doll play. Nice file for the style you chose, but maybe you need reconsider the way that was using hands notes, do not change this much during the song, or yeah , change them, but not every 10 seconds. when you put hands, You need to divide the song by sections, see "what's the strong point" of the song, doing the file in this way you avoid the "ghost notes" (i mean, notes that not have a specific sound on the song)

Not much to say about Agepoyo tonight , it needs notes too (like is usual) but still good to the diffficulty that was chosen, take care with the jacks usage

Spider Dance had a wrong sync , the offset should be -0.015) i don't like this cuz in some parts you add more hands of what is due (your main idea on this file was follow with hands the main rythm , but in some parts you got confused)

DourGent 02-4-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazziken (Post 4607272)
Where's the stamina Jumpstream/Handstream for G.K Surviver? ;-;

what do you mean that counts as handstream righT????/?
Jokes aside, i was tempted to step a different difficulty of it in the standard js/hs style just for consistency sake of sharpnel, but I decided against it and will probably step and submit it to another pack in the future instead (unless someone beats me to it)

Quote:

i think that DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA needs a lot of notes more

That song specifically in terms of the patterning/difficulty and such was made very much so for my skillset/skill level, so a lot of the stuff in it that seems too easy (or "missing" notes) was probably for the sake of being fun for me to play, appose to being fun in general. I get the feedback though. I do agree it could be done better.

Quote:

The middle part on the scooter song is fun,the other parts needs be more fun too, they are easy compared
to middle part also... THAT 92kbps HURTS ME

I was honestly tempted to remove this file from the pack but I got a really solid score on it and I'm a selfish cunt so i kept it. lmao

Quote:

you need it again on all "AAAHHHaHHHHaaaaaaHHHHHH" parts , if you do that on the last part its looks like a spike

I would have done that but I wanted to focus on chordjacks in that sense, but because of the patterns being so easy to hit (Super easy patterns, at least IMO), I never felt it like a spike. If it is a spike - that is unintentional, so I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the feedback
PS: I'll also edit my comment as I see your edits so I can respond to feedback

blazziken 02-4-2018 09:25 AM

no problem ,for that we are. I will continue editing my post :3

Dinglesberry 02-4-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazziken (Post 4607274)
no problem ,for that we are. I will continue editing my post :3

hey blazziken i love u, please release moonsault blaze 2, or pm me the pacck so i can playtest it, thnx <3 xoxoxo