Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

PetePippers 05-24-2018 10:03 PM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

I currently have a bug where the token's page says I have certain token songs unlocked, but when I am in the game they are not playable.

PrawnSkunk 05-25-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetePippers (Post 4620974)
I currently have a bug where the token's page says I have certain token songs unlocked, but when I am in the game they are not playable.

Hi Pete,

What token isn't available for you to play in game? Try restarting your game client.

Travis_Flesher 05-25-2018 04:05 PM

Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

This guy.

PetePippers 05-27-2018 10:14 PM

Huh... They are all working now.. They had not been working for the longest time. Did you do anything? I would always start up a new browser when playing the game and they would not show up.

URL 06-4-2018 10:50 PM

I have an Avg. Rank of about 9.5k right now. The unlock requisite for "Sifon" is a 10k Avg. Rank, but I still can't play the song after a refresh. Am I missing something?

Edit: Just updated my ranks and fixed, I'm dumb.

tosh 06-24-2018 12:00 PM

Might just be me idk, but in Air I'm not able to automatically start typing after clicking on the Search button. Have to also click inside the text field to start searching whereas in browser you don't need to click inside the text field.

mio101 07-16-2018 05:46 PM

Everytime I accurately press the f and j keys it misses! This did not use to happen before! help, because I want to play.

SK8R43 07-16-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mio101 (Post 4632542)
Everytime I accurately press the f and j keys it misses! This did not use to happen before! help, because I want to play.

thats a problem with your keyboard, buy a new one and problem solved!

flyincircles 07-31-2018 12:32 AM

the fact that i havent been able to level up in weeks

PrawnSkunk 07-31-2018 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyincircles (Post 4637780)
the fact that i havent been able to level up in weeks

Can you try going to Leaderboards > Update My Ranks

donuts42 07-31-2018 04:24 AM

This token unlock message has a typo, the 3rd instance of the name Abelcain is spelled Ablecain. This is very important to me pls fix

flyincircles 07-31-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 4637781)
Can you try going to Leaderboards > (i cant post urls but this went to the levelranks page)

i didnt go to the page but my level finally updating after i posted here so i guess it was updated manually

clasko1000 08-3-2018 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyincircles (Post 4637832)
i didnt go to the page but my level finally updating after i posted here so i guess it was updated manually

No, the way the site is currently operating when someone (Weather it be you or another person) vists your levelranks.php then it updates all your scores. Visit your level ranks next time, and you will see immediate results in your top 100 scores page.

FirstMaple8 08-3-2018 10:03 PM

when im on Linux Mint 19 playing in browser in fullscreen it types like this "tthhee qquuiicckk bbrroowwnn ffooxx jjuummppeedd oovveerr tthhee llaazzy bbrrowwn ddoogg" not when im playing tho, only in song search, and multiplayer.

ShyPlanet 10-19-2018 07:28 AM

*18* Happy Shining Star[light] can't be fc'ed by me.

rushyrulz 10-19-2018 09:54 AM

If you want to contest a chart difficulty, post about it here
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=76

Psychotik 11-27-2018 08:29 PM

So unfortunately I couldn't get a video for it, but I once was able to restart and quit on the end result screen at the same time. This resulted in the song playing but I was backed out to the song list. When I chose a different song, both songs played on top of each other. Not sure if it's a known bug, but it seems pretty edge case.

reuben_tate 12-22-2018 12:02 AM

The token requirement for Frozen Bond is:

"Get at least 2 average-misses on "Improvisation et Chien" while keeping your averages, boos, and misses all the same number and pass it to unlock Frozen Bond."

Considering that av-misses are no longer a thing, I think the requirement for this token could be made a bit more clear?

SK8R43 12-22-2018 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4663137)
The token requirement for Frozen Bond is:

"Get at least 2 average-misses on "Improvisation et Chien" while keeping your averages, boos, and misses all the same number and pass it to unlock Frozen Bond."

Considering that av-misses are no longer a thing, I think the requirement for this token could be made a bit more clear?

Been thinking this for years tbh. I assume people just go for x-2-2-2 haha. But def needs a makeover.

D33PTHROAT 01-5-2019 01:07 PM

When I play Half Symphony, I don't miss any, but I get a lot of boos from the ending. It doesn't give me an FC. I thought that Boos didn't contribute to FC's and that you just couldnt miss any. Please help