Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

FFR4EVA_00 09-23-2011 09:00 PM

Re: League of Legends

dominion is gay and you're gay for enjoying it

icontrolyourworld 09-24-2011 03:01 AM

I've been playing for 3 days and I already rape the shit out of this game xD

of course it's just against the comps though, but whatever xD

stargroup100 09-24-2011 03:44 AM

lmao

ryze building ap glass cannon, ashe with no damage, cho with no damage, trundle with at least a SORT of bad build, soraka so squishy, and 3 of them don't even have upgraded boots

I'm not surprised a trinity force cho'gath could rape them all lmao

edit: wait a minute, that can't be a normal game against other players. what the hell?

hi19hi19 09-24-2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 3541195)
lmao

ryze building ap glass cannon, ashe with no damage, cho with no damage, trundle with at least a SORT of bad build, soraka so squishy, and 3 of them don't even have upgraded boots

I'm not surprised a trinity force cho'gath could rape them all lmao

edit: wait a minute, that can't be a normal game against other players. what the hell?

Yeah somehow each player's name is the same as their champ, what's the chance of that!?
Oh wait it's vs bots genius :)

Anyway Cho laning with Brand is a little odd 0_o

Anyway I should start playing LoL for reals again...

stargroup100 09-24-2011 04:56 AM

OH I read "normal" on the screenshot so at first I assumed it was against players

but still, I thought bots built better than that :/

MinaciousGrace 09-24-2011 07:15 AM

whoa back off irelia

shes mine ok

mine

ps. beginner mode and intermediate bots have different builds

pps. caitlyn is ****ing op on dominion oh my ****ing god

Reach 09-24-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld (Post 3541188)
I've been playing for 3 days and I already rape the shit out of this game xD

of course it's just against the comps though, but whatever xD

Nice.

Some tips though:

Don't use heal. It's almost always a horrible ability. Tele can be good, but use Flash as soon as it's available, and ignite works well on Cho.

Don't build boots of swiftness. Mercs or Ninjas work better on Cho.

Also, Frozen Heart is a great choice on Cho, so always get that, but you need Banshees or Thornmail. Also, consider Force of Nature if you need more magic resist and regen.

Build a Deathcap instead of Trinity force or Bloodzrazorfor your DPS, which isn't necessary; you'll do much better.

Also consider Randuins or Guardian Angel to finish off his build. It'll make him an absolute god with 6 stacks on his ult. You'll be nearly impossible to kill and can just stand in front of your team during team fights and crowd control with Rupture, which will make you incredibly hard to initiate against (many teams will mistakenly focus you because of your size, resulting in their annihilation).

Snowcrafta 09-24-2011 11:05 AM

Haven't had a chance o play dominion yet, but I've been hearing it's basically just Arathi Basin wth LoL characters. My only fear is that it's going to make everyone an armchair commander. I'm willing to bet that within a month of it coming out, there's always going to be at least one person who says

"Fight on the flags, not the road"
or
"Get 3 bases and hold them"

Every. Single. Game.

(tswizzlewizzle if you want to add me on LoL)

Wineandbread 09-24-2011 11:17 AM

snowcrafta

outta ****ing

nowhere

stargroup100 09-24-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 3541268)
Haven't had a chance o play dominion yet, but I've been hearing it's basically just Arathi Basin wth LoL characters.

YEP

I have the same concern as you

FFR4EVA_00 09-24-2011 11:55 AM

dominion is a ****ing scam

Snowcrafta 09-24-2011 12:01 PM

After Dominion comes out, in 6 months we'll have "Assault", where you must capture the treasure kept in the opposing team's base and transport it safely to your base.

Then it'll be "Conquest", where it'll feature all new 10 vs 10 gameplay. You're going to push between top and bottom, much like regular, and you'll get improved spawning points the farther you push. You can recapture spawn points from your enemy though.

FInally they'll introduce "Colluseum", where all characters will have highly improved amounts of health. They'll be pitted against eachother in the ring of battle in teams of 2, 3 or 5, and it will be a "Last team standing" style of play.

Then they'll run out of WoW ideas they can copy and ultimately we'll just be stuck with the PvP scene in WoW all over again

All_That_Chaz 09-24-2011 12:15 PM

Oh Snowcrafer you're so mad.

Snowcrafta 09-24-2011 01:26 PM

They could get creative and come out with League of Legends: Seige. You will get a choice of up to 5 LoL characters in your arsenal, and your goal will be to launch them from a giant slingshot. The objective is to destroy the base of the level using as few champions as possible.

stargroup100 09-24-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 3541314)
They could get creative and come out with League of Legends: Seige. You will get a choice of up to 5 LoL characters in your arsenal, and your goal will be to launch them from a giant slingshot. The objective is to destroy the base of the level using as few champions as possible.

LOL

<3

icontrolyourworld 09-25-2011 12:00 AM

LoL capture the flag sounds awesome
and @reach thanks for the tips :D

pmonibuv1 09-25-2011 12:03 AM

Hai Icy. :3

FFRGreen 09-25-2011 12:20 AM

Just played some AD Jungle Kassadin and it works out pretty well but jungling is kind of slow.

hi19hi19 09-25-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3541259)
Build a Deathcap instead of Trinity force or Bloodzrazorfor your DPS, which isn't necessary; you'll do much better.

no love for abyssal scepter?

also as far as I can tell atmas is a good option over thornmail if you're dominating already and want to kill shit even faster, which tends to happen a lot vs. beginner bots >_>

EDIT- I'd laugh at WoW style raiding in LoL, 25 people pressing their 4 buttons really hard... actually that'd just be a lot like WoW raiding nvm

The5thMoon 09-25-2011 04:47 AM

I just started playing so add me if you would like, Username is FifthTheMoon