Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Birthdays (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Happy Birthday, samurai7694! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=124699)

Sky Kitten 07-5-2012 11:02 PM

Happy Birthday, samurai7694!

Happy 18th Birthday, Luis!

Aw man, where to begin with you, Luis... there is so much to cover, and so much to say... ah, what the hey, it's your birthday, so you get it all anyway! (Oh, look, it rhymes!)

Luis, I remember when I first talked to you. You were an interesting fellow, always joking around with everyone and just trying to be the good friend anyone would want. When I got to know you, we always shared some of our experiences and backgrounds and even got to know each other very well. When I heard you were coming to Anime North, I was excited. I was going to meet my very first FFR person from the USA. We set up a time to meet each other at a good location, and I was just pleasantly surprised. Even meeting your Dad was a pleasure. We hung out at downtown Toronto, just chatting about anything and seeing all of the pinpoints of Toronto. After all of that, we played air hockey, we saw a movie, chilled until my family came to pick me up, said our goodbyes and didn't see each other again until this year, where all of us had a great time once again.

Luis, you are an amazing person. It's always been like we've known each other forever. You are one of those people who I can see as being friends with for a very long time. I hope that doesn't change; I want to thank you for everything.

Welcome to adulthood. May you be surrounded with happiness, love and joy (like always) and never steer your eyes away from what you want in life.

Happy Birthday, and have a great one.

~Ally

In addition, Luis wants to showcase all of his accomplishments that he got recently. :D

Hey, samurai7694 here. I'm taking over this post to present to you guys some scores that I got just a few days ago and save it up for this thread, so these are my "birthday scores". Two fail blackflags on FFR, really stupid but whatever.

That's just the beginning. Some of you know I've been training on Judge 7 on stepmania. It gave me a tremendous skill boost. Warning: prepare your eyes. Some I even got on video as an added bonus, muahaha. ;)

This one isn't not really an MA score.... it looks messy compared to my other stuff, and this is a complete dump. I hate this file, but I like how I SDG'd, although the CB's were really dumb. Here's for those of you who know this file and/or play midare dump packs.

Another midare dump, but the MA on this (regardless of stupid greats and CB's) was eye-popping for me.

This was random. I guess it's okay *shrugs*

FIRST VIDEO HERE:

MA is impressive, but I know I can do better. At the end, I thought AJ's score was WR (I think it may have been for a while) and he got 33p if I remember correctly, but at the time I got this score I though he had 20s.

SECOND VIDEO HERE:

Not too bad, though I wish I had the SDP. This was just a random video though, showing off MA skill hehe.

Pretty good stuff.

Now let's get to my top favorite scores! :twisted:

THIRD VIDEO:

Not bad, but the solo killed me. SDP is possible if I don't choke on the up arrow jack with those holds :( bonus blooper included at the end of the video!

BOOM!

surprise midare dump MA score. definitely room for improvement though, MA'd a majority of the 24th streams but the one handed bullshit killed my chance of getting a really low SDP.

Ready for these last two score??

You sure???

Alrighty then.

FOURTH VIDEO:

True MA score? You be the judge. If the video is too long and boring for you, please, I recommend you skip to the best part, at 16:06 then watch from there to the end!

FIFTH VIDEO:

lmfao.....

not mad because I AAA'd on J7 which makes it a quad. I was hoping to quad on video but I guess this is good enough xD

Anyway, I'm gonna get some sleep soon, and get mad drunk later today, thank you all for the birthday wishes, thanks to all my closest friends, and good luck to all of you at this tournament!

iCeCuBEz v2 07-5-2012 11:05 PM

Re: Happy Birthday, samurai7694!

the **** is that genie in a bottle

j-rodd123 07-5-2012 11:05 PM

happy birthday!!!! good luck in the tourney :D

I like it 07-5-2012 11:07 PM

happy bday luis!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Gundam-Dude 07-5-2012 11:08 PM

shoutouts world champ

XxMidigamixX 07-5-2012 11:10 PM

happy birthday luis~ here's a Dog Lamp for your present :3

yo man im awesome 07-5-2012 11:11 PM

happy birthday Luis! Now go AAA Metro!

DarknessXoXLight 07-5-2012 11:19 PM

Happy Birthday Luis. :) ~

igotrhythm 07-5-2012 11:21 PM

1p on Mad of Fire J7

WAT

happy 18th anyway X_X

TC_Halogen 07-5-2012 11:23 PM

those scores O_O

Happy doglampday!

Becky8 07-5-2012 11:23 PM

luis :')
you're a reallyyy great guy, one of my best friends.
you never fail to make me laugh like a maniac.
i hope you have an amazing birthday, you really deserve it.
i'm so glad i met you. (:
ahh happy birthday!

Evascythe 07-5-2012 11:25 PM

Happy birthday and such :)

Cold Kitten 07-5-2012 11:29 PM

o: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUIS! :D Spend it well. :)

psychoangel691 07-5-2012 11:35 PM

Happy birthday <3333333

xXOpkillerXx 07-5-2012 11:49 PM

Happy birthday Luis !!! :D

EzExZeRo7497 07-5-2012 11:50 PM

Happy birthday!

ShiroKiri15 07-5-2012 11:58 PM

Happy Birthday!! :D

Choofers 07-6-2012 12:02 AM

holy genie in a bottle batman

hbd dude !!

Poison- 07-6-2012 12:04 AM

Happy Birthday, man. Have a good 18th. I'll know what it feels like in just 2 more days.

Frank Munoz 07-6-2012 12:09 AM

That fxcking miss on tgwp... lolf.
Happy birthday dude`~