Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121842)

shadow 1800 09-14-2012 02:10 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Eh first time back from a 6 month break

lumphoboextreme 09-14-2012 03:38 PM

yeah played today after a long break zzz i'm bad. this was the only thing i could AAA.

Tidus810 09-14-2012 06:24 PM

I guess this is a good sign I'm getting back in the swing of things... :S

mrpreggers 09-14-2012 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Everyone's been getting this one.. my best AAAs always come during MP :( no replay data

GENGARfirstgen 09-14-2012 07:05 PM

First good score ever

Intro tooooooo hard
SIGHTREAD!!!!

Gradiant 09-14-2012 07:25 PM

Lame

Getting closer to the token, no way this is a 56

Kinda terrible run, but finally a FC and a TP

iironiic 09-14-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPreggers (Post 3768033)
Everyone's been getting this one.. my best AAAs always come during MP :( no replay data

Guess I am a nobody then ))))):

Almost AAA'd Lawn Wake II and almost low SDG'd Storm Raid Battle but rip. Happy that I cleaned up this run and glad to see that my stamina is building up.

The other day I almost AAA'd 11Eleven and nearly AAA'd the middle of Slashmaid. Rip.

Well time to work out so I can stay in shape and improve on FFR (and get ripped)

ReikonKeiri 09-14-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 3768046)
stuffz

Holy crap, you're really close to my skill level! Cool scores man!

SK8R43 09-14-2012 08:22 PM

Jake, Youre getting sooooo good now! We need to MP some more sooooon :P

EDIT: YUP, im sooooooo good at this game. NOT
But seriously, no clue how anyone thinks this is easier mirror. I literally have to mash on mirror to keep up but here i was actually hitting sections pretty decent imho

One Winged Angel 09-14-2012 09:35 PM

Soon... (this really should've been a 2g FC :( )

Burn in hell, also Sharpnel AAA'd

DossarLX ODI 09-14-2012 09:39 PM

Nice LGC, that file is gigantic ragebait

Also sucks about Eclipse, but it looks like you have the capability of AAAing it. It has a few aids 2 frame minijacks in some transitions like the hands

One Winged Angel 09-14-2012 09:41 PM

I choked hard on the hand at the end of the 32nd stream around 880 haha, but yeah with a little whoring I might get lucky. Constantly snagging 2g or better on the long stream now.

ReikonKeiri 09-14-2012 09:41 PM

Played some MP with Jake. First time playing MP since CIA Rave was the most picked song in MP lol. Psychologically my brain tells me that someone is gonna see all my scores so I gotta play crazy good. It always works o-o

3rd 60+ AAA!

what

WHAT

WHAT

it wasnt even in a hard part :[

SK8R43 09-14-2012 09:44 PM

I sooo feel like shit right now! FFR has been Trollin me all day... Actually would have had some decent score for my skill level today but i got troll misses in ALL of em. hahaha

Where the hell did this PA come from???

Cool. My fc is semi mashed. lol

FFS, My best before this was like 74 goods and like 20 misses lol
Where did this come from?

Wat.

BURN IN HELL!!!!!

And the best one yet, you have to watch it to understand haha

SK8R43 09-14-2012 09:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
JESUS CHRIST something good actually came out of my session today!!!!! Man that ending trill is scary when you have the AAA going hahaha

m0de 09-14-2012 10:44 PM

awkward file is awkward.

Gradiant 09-14-2012 11:08 PM

Um...okay, I'll take it :)

NoPrivacy 09-14-2012 11:23 PM

Only reason i'd post something this easy is because i SOMEHOW AAA'd the last 100 notes through unplayable lag rofl

Edit -Derped so many songs and came out with this O:

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 12:50 AM

This chart is still really really fun

and now I facepalm

would have been a sick fc

Izzy 09-15-2012 01:30 AM

I suck so bad at the trills. The streams are easy though.

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 01:38 AM

How anyone likes that chart I have no ****in' clue

But hello there score I wanted a bit ago

hi19hi19 09-15-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3768231)
How anyone likes that chart I have no ****in' clue

Generally, enjoying a chart requires being able to read it.
You shouldn't offer your opinion on hard charts for the same reason I don't review books written in Arabic.

aka stop with the mad cuz bad please

foxfire667 09-15-2012 01:58 AM

Finally stopped flagging this:

Also I got my new pb on Jai...

However, the way I got this PB is ridiculous. I was live streaming, and was requested to play Jai muted, and while listening to GANGNAM STYLE. I actually left the tab open and was laughing at the music video while playing this, so I have no idea how this even happened lol.

See for yourself!

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3768235)
Generally, enjoying a chart requires being able to read it.
You shouldn't offer your opinion on hard charts for the same reason I don't review books written in Arabic.

aka stop with the mad cuz bad please

My reading skills FAR surpass my ability to execute. I am not "mad cause bad" and the idea that I am makes you sound ****ing stupid I can even read freedom dive perfectly fine, but that doesn't exactly mean I can execute it.

You do not need to be good at execution to be good at reading what you should be doing it's two separate skills. Since you're better than me scores wise, I'd assumed you knew that, but apparently you don't and are an airhead who happens to be good at the game

hi19hi19 09-15-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 3768238)
However, the way I got this PB is ridiculous. I was live streaming, and was requested to play Jai muted, and while listening to GANGNAM STYLE. I actually left the tab open and was laughing at the music video while playing this, so I have no idea how this even happened lol.

See for yourself!

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Well played

SK8R43 09-15-2012 02:22 AM

HAHA foxfire, that was the best 3 minutes of my life while watching you. :P Along with my requested Spoils AAA hehe :D

ReikonKeiri 09-15-2012 03:04 AM

first time doing well on the ending roll, but I went into it with like 5 goods already x_x

damnit

damnit

damnit

yes :)

done for the night

One Winged Angel 09-15-2012 03:54 AM

Nice Mysterious Desert AAA, ending is a huge troll lol

I think a pretty clean 12g implies Midnight can definitely read the chart. No need for trolling/flaming though in scoars thread (and I mean lol it isn't a huge surprise that Middie doesn't like a chart). C'mon guys pce and love !! ~
Also Erad's a **** to score on so gj

MikeShinoda12345 09-15-2012 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 3768238)

won't livestream, but challenge accepted
if i have time i'll warm up and play jai listening to gangnam style today

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3768284)
Nice Mysterious Desert AAA, ending is a huge troll lol

I think a pretty clean 12g implies Midnight can definitely read the chart. No need for trolling/flaming though in scoars thread (and I mean lol it isn't a huge surprise that Middie doesn't like a chart). C'mon guys pce and love !! ~
Also Erad's a **** to score on so gj

He was more implying it at Rain. Which my score is really rather gross. It's a stamina rapist which for me is just lol.

But that's not why I dislike it. There's absolutely no reason to step that much of the song, nor is there a good reason in my opinion to chart it that way. It's a difference of how people would approach charting it.

I find it very difficult to play a chart like that one, Magical 8-Bit Tour, UC, Pandora ect keep this list going on charts that have random spikes ect because I hate it when people chart in a way that is like flow wrecking. It's absolutely my biggest pet peeve is when a chart flows phenomenally but then get a shitty dumpy section in it somewhere, be it the Rain stream, the Chik Habit wall, Pandora's difficulty spike, while they can be technically correct as to the fact there's notes there it just feels sloppy and shitty to play through for me.

I can however like I said read rain's streams, I am just massively lacking in stamina so executing it for me is a massively different story.

Also thank you rob, that score is truely random improvement much like my EHHS.

One Winged Angel 09-15-2012 04:27 AM

Ah, I didn't see Izzy's post underneath and assumed 'that' was referring to your score in the post.

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 04:41 AM

All dandy

hi19hi19 09-15-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3768296)
while they can be technically correct as to the fact there's notes there it just feels sloppy and shitty to play through for me.

So you admit that the file is technically correct, but you just can't do that one part. Rather than being mature and being all like "hmm maybe this is out of my skill level and I shouldn't be judging it until I can handle it" nooooo
And so because you lack the skill to do one part of the file, you make broad sweeping statements like "i have no idea how anyone likes this file at all" "____ file is utter shit" "_____ file shouldn't even be in the game" etc etc

I don't mind you having your opinions. But when you are constantly needlessly rude about them and worse, consistently go unpunished for it (when trolling is quite clearly against the rules of the forum) then yes, I'm going to call you out on it.

In other words, you're not good enough to do a portion of the file so you rage like a 5 year old at everyone who has a different opinion.

Mad cuz bad.

EzExZeRo7497 09-15-2012 04:56 AM

Quote:

I find it very difficult to play a chart like that one, Magical 8-Bit Tour, UC, Pandora ect keep this list going on charts that have random spikes ect because I hate it when people chart in a way that is like flow wrecking.

Well you do have to remember that some people actually like those flow-wrecking patterns lol, I mean there are some people who would like Undiscovered Colors, Pandora or Magical 8bit Tour despite being the most awkward flowing patterns ever for you.

Yeah, they're technically correct, but they don't flow well, but others might enjoy it. Doesn't really give you the right to say "This file should be ripped out of the ****ing game" or anything similar, since it's technically not a bad file objectively speaking, but subjectively it would be different for other people.

Quote:

It's absolutely my biggest pet peeve is when a chart flows phenomenally but then get a shitty dumpy section in it somewhere, be it the Rain stream, the Chik Habit wall, Pandora's difficulty spike, while they can be technically correct as to the fact there's notes there it just feels sloppy and shitty to play through for me.

You can't really get what you want all (and what you don't want) in one file, just like life. There are some files that I feel that there's one spot that ruins the entire flow of the song (One Minute Waltz, for example, minijacks or Music For Kirby, anchor jacks, mainly because mad cuz bad etc.) but I can deal with it.

They're awkward and dumpy, but what can you do about it? All you can do is just practice them and get better really.

hi19hi19 09-15-2012 04:58 AM

I quite honestly have no problem with the occasional random angry outburst- this game inspires TeRage in the most mild-mannered of people at times!

On the other hand, 5+ years of constant, nonstop trolling with next to no repercussions is another story entirely.
Stop posting until you can learn to be polite. Seriously.

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 05:16 AM

Long post would be wrong otherwise:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3768304)
So you admit that the file is technically correct, but you just can't do that one part. Rather than being mature and being all like "hmm maybe this is out of my skill level and I shouldn't be judging it until I can handle it" nooooo
And so because you lack the skill to do one part of the file, you make broad sweeping statements like "i have no idea how anyone likes this file at all" "____ file is utter shit" "_____ file shouldn't even be in the game" etc etc

I don't mind you having your opinions. But when you are constantly needlessly rude about them and worse, consistently go unpunished for it (when trolling is quite clearly against the rules of the forum) then yes, I'm going to call you out on it.

In other words, you're not good enough to do a portion of the file so you rage like a 5 year old at everyone who has a different opinion.

Mad cuz bad.

The idea of a chart being "technically correct" at any given time is subjective to who you ask. I also never said I disliked it because I couldn't execute it, I said I disliked it because I disagree with the approach of the step artist. I did however say that I am not fond of charts that are stamina heavy, but that can be taken in multiple ways, and since you haven't demonstrated that you can arrive at the one I intend: I meant I'm not fond of playing it because it's stamina draining because it literally hurts to do so.

I get punished for it when It's actually over the line, or the post is deleted and moderated as they see fit, let them do their job and don't backseat mod. I've also been banned for stupid little shit as well. It comes at me eventually. If you dislike how they deal with me, you should PM them and not try to make a scene by posting it here.

I'm rude yes, but that's because that's the honest impression and thought it leaves me with very little censor. I don't like to beat around the bush nor lie about my feeling about a chart. If I think it's crap I'm gonna say it's crap. I will admit, sometimes it's to abrasive, but editing posts like that would look worse than leaving them be.

If I'm raging like a five year old at a chart, it involves throwing something, and more than likely breaking it. Usually that is from irritation from trying to score, not the chart. I'm very sure you have moments where you just want to throw something, but I imagine you're smarter than me in this retrospect to not actually do it.

Also, this "mad 'cause bad" stuff is still bullshit. Stop using it. It's wrong in this place as well as all the others.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3768310)
Post with points I don't feel like grabbing out one by one

I can't really figure out a good way to banter on this post or anything

but in short, everyone will think differently, one person saying you suck shouldn't be enough to piss you off, you should thank them and move on. Also I know you can't get everything you want it's give and take here, but sometimes it's really frustrating to think one small change could have made the chart overwhelmingly more enjoyable, and that's why I come off so pissed off about things. Not sure if this makes sense, and I'm sure you'll misconstrue this somehow but eh.

Edit: Someone once said "If you think Middie is a troll, you shouldn't be on the internet."

I still agree with him.

hi19hi19 09-15-2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3768322)
I meant I'm not fond of playing it because it's stamina draining because it literally hurts to do so.

Being able to withstand long files (aka stamina) is a skill. One that you can build by practicing. If playing a file such as Rain causes you to lose stamina, that means you are not skilled enough to handle the file.
People who are not skilled enough to accurately grasp the full effect of a file should not be mouthing off about it. Period.

To reiterate: you lack the skill to handle a file, so you rudely lash out against the author rather than improving. That's what we call mad cuz bad (it's also trolling, and something that people are -usually- banned for after a while...)
Denying it doesn't make it any less true :sun:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3768322)
I get punished for it when It's actually over the line

I like when you contradict yourself within a single post like this.
If you fail to see the irony, look harder.

EDIT- Also, about the backseat modding comment, I'm actually pretty consistent about reporting posts. Any time someone breaks the sitewide rules- especially "Baiting other users & deliberately trying to test site rules" aka "trying to start drama"
Your posts are frequent candidates. That's not backseat modding, that's what the report button is for lol
That's not stopping me from also politely asking you to stop being rude without a mod as an intermediary. Welcome to how a forum works.

CZarkou II 09-15-2012 05:32 AM

Fun chart!

devonin 09-15-2012 06:04 AM

If Midi and Hi19 can't play nice with each other, you'll both need to take a bit of a time out.

Midi: Stop baiting Hi19, you're already at the line and frankly, toeing the line on purpose enough times is its own kind of trolling. You know what you're doing so knock it off.

Hi19: When you report someone's post, the idea is that all you did was report their post. Not report it and then respond in kind. All you've done then is make it so a decision that Midi has crossed the line includes deciding you did as well.

I could ban you both right now, but instead I'll ban neither of you and tell you to just ignore each other if you can't resist the temptation to troll each other.

hi19hi19 09-15-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3768336)
If Midi and Hi19 can't play nice with each other, you'll both need to take a bit of a time out.

Midi: Stop baiting Hi19, you're already at the line and frankly, toeing the line on purpose enough times is its own kind of trolling. You know what you're doing so knock it off.

Hi19: When you report someone's post, the idea is that all you did was report their post. Not report it and then respond in kind. All you've done then is make it so a decision that Midi has crossed the line includes deciding you did as well.

I could ban you both right now, but instead I'll ban neither of you and tell you to just ignore each other if you can't resist the temptation to troll each other.

Yeah, this. Very well put. (p.s. we both deserve a ban for this and you know it)

I totally admit it's my fault for being baited- but honestly I've managed to keep it together for like a year now, eventually I'm going to crack >_<

I'll make a Random Thought where I can sort out my feelings on this topic rather than spreading the AIDS to this thread any longer.

Izzy 09-15-2012 07:09 AM

hi19hi19 09-15-2012 07:41 AM

herd u liek misses

EzExZeRo7497 09-15-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3768346)
EDIT: R.I.P

EDIT: EDIT: R.I.P

LMAO

EzExZeRo7497 09-15-2012 08:53 AM

get owned

Zakvvv666 09-15-2012 09:48 AM

I think I can get a teens FC on this soon.

MikeShinoda12345 09-15-2012 09:56 AM

lololololol
oh subin

Zakvvv666 09-15-2012 10:13 AM

SON OF A BITCH
Why does this keep happening

mrpreggers 09-15-2012 11:22 AM

Notice how people who could clearly AAA lvl 69s are posting this score anyway? BECAUSE IT'S ****ING HARD.. I've had less trouble on low FGOs make this file a 92

CZarkou II 09-15-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPreggers (Post 3768408)
make this file a 92

Naaah dude, I suggest 95 at least :)

DossarLX ODI 09-15-2012 11:35 AM

subin

Amazing use of red big text, lmfao

Tidus810 09-15-2012 12:31 PM

arghhhhh. If not for that idiotic color spasm in the first few hundred notes this would've been 3.0.0.1.
:'<

ddrkid007 09-15-2012 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice little sightead I got. I'm glad I got this one AAA'd because if I didn't, I'd be at this song for a good amount of time...
Attachment 31467

I like it 09-15-2012 06:12 PM

~_~

jprox445 09-15-2012 07:09 PM

Yes yes yes yes yes!

no no no no no!!!!!

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 (Post 3768386)
SON OF A BITCH
Why does this keep happening

because yes

Plan_Bsk81127 09-15-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I like it (Post 3768689)

~_~

I heard you like combo scoring

jprox445 09-15-2012 07:24 PM

This song can go **** itself

Jake Ferguson 09-15-2012 08:31 PM

Where the misses came from is obvious, first time PAing the rest without mashing the framer crap and the easy jump stuff after the trill

And HOYL FOK, where did this come from?? Only my second run on this, my hands are so shakey right now

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 08:37 PM

LOL GET OUT

Legit sightread here folks

SS:

Edit: LOLOLOLOL

ReikonKeiri 09-15-2012 08:48 PM

jack ferguson is better than middie

One Winged Angel 09-15-2012 09:02 PM

Guess I was due for one of these sessions ~_~
Although I'm starting to notice that not whoring files produces better results in the long run

Somewhere stupid in the last 30 notes

Play #1

Play #2

Time to get out of the house lol

edit: might as well include this, this was very interesting...

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri (Post 3768757)
jack ferguson is better than middie

note that I could have restarted

but chose not to

Dynam0 09-15-2012 09:19 PM

Not even sure why I mirrored it but oh well...kinda overdue

think i'm sticking with 2.4x permanently now

yo man im awesome 09-15-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 3768775)

2.4 hoylfok

DossarLX ODI 09-15-2012 09:24 PM

Find waldo (best Tenimuhou blackflag ever lmfao)

But AAA'd after, still a funny replay of the BF though, definitely keeping it

Also yeah 2.4x on legacy is insane

Riotpolice 09-15-2012 09:27 PM

Holy fok 2.4 x.x
In other news...

DossarLX ODI 09-15-2012 09:44 PM

After using legacy for so long after my lag incidents I'm actually pretty used to it now... it's definitely harder to remember certain sections without the progress bar I use in velocity and I basically have to focus in a confined space. Bursts feel weird as shit though, the 32nd bursts when I jumptrilled it felt like I was going to get a good each time.

Also got 4 clean placeholder on Undiscovered Colors, the day I AAA that file (or anyone else) I want that file removed from this game

TC_Halogen 09-15-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3768791)
After using legacy for so long after my lag incidents I'm actually pretty used to it now... it's definitely harder to remember certain sections without the progress bar I use in velocity and I basically have to focus in a confined space. Bursts feel weird as shit though, the 32nd bursts when I jumptrilled it felt like I was going to get a good each time.

Also got 4 clean placeholder on Undiscovered Colors, the day I AAA that file (or anyone else) I want that file removed from this game

Nice job on the AAA, Roy. Also, same thing - I want to get a ridiculous score just to counter anyone that says "you only want it gone because you can't do it."

igotrhythm 09-15-2012 10:24 PM

Why the hell did it take me 8 restarts to nail Bodies In The House Next Door?

Because it combines the two things I'm bad at--bursts and long pauses. I'm just grateful it clocked in at under 80 seconds. x.x

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

wat the fack

ReikonKeiri 09-15-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3768766)
note that I could have restarted

but chose not to

note that he could hard restarted, but didnt, because he didnt need to. argument invalid

jprox445 09-15-2012 10:46 PM

The **** is this shit!?

derp

Derp derp derpyson

DERP DERP DERP!!!

ASDFASDFASDFASDF DERP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRPPPPP!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

MikeShinoda12345 09-15-2012 10:52 PM

^nice score blurbs lol

EzExZeRo7497 09-15-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

2.4x holy shit lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3768791)

If only...

mrpreggers 09-15-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3768765)
Somewhere stupid in the last 30 notes

I usually laugh at avflags.. This one made me cringe HARD D:

jgano 09-15-2012 11:05 PM

Expert AAA #7!!!!! And THANK GOD I finally got this one!! Had a booflag on it for so long and it's a little annoying having the R^2 engine saying I have a AAA on it when it's obvious I didn't. But that all changed tonight.

Easily my best run on any Ridiculous difficulty song in this game. IMO this is prolly the easiest 90, but hey, I'm biased towards jacks, so . . .

And now, a few more VC AAA's to add to my collection.

VC AAA #45!!! Reminds me a little bit of Club. More jacks FTW!!

VC AAA #46!!! I personally like Kommi's charts.

VC AAA's #47 and #48!!! Some old VC's near the bottom of my level ranks that I decided to clean up.

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri (Post 3768818)
note that he could hard restarted, but didnt, because he didnt need to. argument invalid

Oh no he got a score better than me in the first try

watch out he better than me

^ This above post is 100% clear cut sarcasm

you obviously didn't check the replay to where the two misses happened, it's pretty obvious I more spaced out than legit lost the aaa

the day I aaa the bursts this song is ded

jgano 09-15-2012 11:21 PM

The only reason I'm posting this AAA in particular is because this marks my 750th Public AAA!!! A bit anticlimactic, considering what I posted a few minutes ago. Oh well, it is some kind of milestone, I guess.

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-15-2012 11:23 PM

watch out d4 I am figuring out bursts alarmingly fast tonite

foxfire667 09-15-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano (Post 3768855)
The only reason I'm posting this AAA in particular is because this marks my 750th Public AAA!!!

Congratulations on your 750th AAA!

Might as well post a score while I'm here:

Yay sightread!!