Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

rzr 02-19-2016 12:04 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
No really tho PSA: I've tried overly hard lately to appease people so I can avoid getting mislynched, and my biggest concern last game was it was starting to get to the point instead of playing TWG I was playing prove-I'm-human. I'm gonna try really hard to enjoy the game and not care so much about what others think as much as having fun.

I hope you can agree with my agenda here (:

Charu 02-19-2016 12:04 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
What's a Japanese

Charu 02-19-2016 12:05 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408275)
No really tho PSA: I've tried overly hard lately to appease people so I can avoid getting mislynched, and my biggest concern last game was it was starting to get to the point instead of playing TWG I was playing prove-I'm-human. I'm gonna try really hard to enjoy the game and not care so much about what others think as much as having fun.

I hope you can agree with my agenda here (:

Different meta

triggered

rzr 02-19-2016 12:05 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408273)
rzr dipping hard into what I said

interesting

Meh, just saying as a wolf you said the same logic you were just using was pointless. I still think it has a point, and as much as I want to think about who roundbox's killer might be, it was worth noting the point itself

yah?

rzr 02-19-2016 12:06 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408277)
Different meta

triggered

ping

ttyl

Charu 02-19-2016 12:06 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
rzr killed roundbox

helphelp11 02-19-2016 12:08 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408276)
What's a Japanese

>implying Charu does not know what Japan is
>avatar is from an anime
>

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 12:09 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408278)
Meh, just saying as a wolf you said the same logic you were just using was pointless. I still think it has a point, and as much as I want to think about who roundbox's killer might be, it was worth noting the point itself

yah?

Nope I don't think you should start the game with attempts of bringing in a past game to justify your read on a statement just because I said it

nope

helphelp11 02-19-2016 12:09 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
*originated from

Charu 02-19-2016 12:09 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
What's a Charu

cedolad 02-19-2016 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408280)
rzr killed roundbox

that wouldn't be too far-fetched if everyone else chimed in

cedolad 02-19-2016 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
HI ETY!!!


imy

helphelp11 02-19-2016 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I give up.
Also, be right back, IRL stuff.

Charu 02-19-2016 12:11 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408287)
I give up.
Also, be right back, IRL stuff.

Thoroughly japed by the Charu!

Dohoho

rzr 02-19-2016 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hmmm who would kill a Roundbox n0? Who would kill a tokzic n0?

Hmmmmmmm

Red Blaster 02-19-2016 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku

<3

Charu 02-19-2016 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408285)
that wouldn't be too far-fetched if everyone else chimed in

Are you gonna chime in then?

Did rzr kill roundbox?

Did he, wolf pal?

rzr 02-19-2016 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408285)
that wouldn't be too far-fetched if everyone else chimed in

What are you looking to hear?

Red Blaster 02-19-2016 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408289)
Hmmm who would kill a Roundbox n0? Who would kill a tokzic n0?

Hmmmmmmm

100% of the time blame the new people

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hello there, just a piece of information to help PoE with me.

I'm now working Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I will be less active during these days, but I should still have time to come here on these days.

Love you too RB. <3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution