Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 03:36 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think you voting for me is a bad idea because it's the exact same thing as what you did to me Day 1 last game and you were wolf in that game.

Also, I can't say much about you because you just joined the game.

XelNya 02-19-2016 03:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408416)
I think you voting for me is a bad idea because it's the exact same thing as what you did to me Day 1 last game and you were wolf in that game.

Also, I can't say much about you because you just joined the game.

Sorry but I'm lock clear so long as I participate with some deviation of a shred of care within my posts.

XelNya 02-19-2016 03:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
But you look like you wanna just be verbally abused

or hit really hard

you masochist

XelNya 02-19-2016 03:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
But yeah Haku don't fight it and just get in my pocket

XelNya 02-19-2016 03:41 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh wait, I didn't mean to post that.

Te he

reuben_tate 02-19-2016 03:46 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Xel, if you were wolf, then who would you have killed if tokzic is a bad decision?

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 03:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
XelNya caught me. I'm afraid I'll have to concede my masochism and love for verbal abuse.

reuben_tate 02-19-2016 03:57 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408422)
XelNya caught me. I'm afraid I'll have to concede my masochism and love for verbal abuse.

Does that mean it would sadistic of me to not verbally abuse you?

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 04:00 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yes, because I'm going to be close to inactive due to work in the next 3 days which is like the entire phase.

reuben_tate 02-19-2016 04:11 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm not good at verbally abusing people. Charu, can you help?

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 04:22 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Looks like you'll have to do it or I'll just go sleep. Tough choice, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

Charu 02-19-2016 04:25 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4408426)
I'm not good at verbally abusing people. Charu, can you help?

Tell people they're wolves and vote for them with no basis and call them bad and use cuss words.

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:27 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4408421)
Xel, if you were wolf, then who would you have killed if tokzic is a bad decision?

V obviously

Like that's not a question.

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:28 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408431)
V obviously

Like that's not a question.

Actually i lied

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408432)
Actually i lied

Charu or V.

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Not because I hate either of them, but with no reads its a shit shoot I'd aim for hard to read actives or solid kills alignment ignored.

In this setup anyways.

reuben_tate 02-19-2016 04:41 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408429)
Tell people they're wolves and vote for them with no basis and call them bad and use cuss words.

I have no evidence, but Haku is a bad bitch-ass shit-fuck wolf.

How is that, Charu?

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 04:47 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 

Charu 02-19-2016 04:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4408435)
I have no evidence, but Haku is a bad bitch-ass shit-fuck wolf.

How is that, Charu?

Perfeeeeeeeect

reuben_tate 02-19-2016 04:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408436)

You're welcome.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution