Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 06:25 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653263)
admittedly i was more than a little intoxicated at the time but i just reread it and i feel the same.

this inspires more confidence in my reads personally

roundbox 10-25-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653135)
Not scared, more like I know he does this as both alignments type of deal.

Recall that one game where he was a lost wolf and we kind of just CFD on him and it turned out he was wolfin'. Mind you he had a low post count that game too, but I also recall he was kind of letting whatever was happening... well... happen.

I really shouldn't, because it ties with it being an emotion read, but Manti suddenly getting mad when I made that post has me thinking he's probably on Team Town this time. Also because he pretty much went aggro with Haku, so it wasn't just like "Be mad at Charu to have him lay off me", but just actually being irritated type of deal.

MML

lost wolf doesn't know the other wolves though? not the same as having partners and wanting to avoid lynching them. false equivalence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653270)
round are you just catching up now, is that what's happening?

cause i thought you were catching up earlier?

why'd that stop?

I was at work (I'm a teacher so I don't really get breaks)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653271)
roundbox, is there a chance that DBP is a wolf in your mind? I assume the answer is yes, so how significant of a chance is it?

I can lean this way, he gave me that "wolfbox" post and then put me in his townreads, so I'm not sure where that came from
I liked his overnight posts but I still have no idea when he decided to start townreading me. there's a good chance I missed this since I was brain afk yesterday essentially though

inDheart 10-25-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653251)
hi I'm here sorry for being MIA. I should be able to be here until EOD

I've checked the thread a few times but I haven't really kept up, and things never seem to have quite the same impact when reading them afterwards. so I'm going to read the rest of the thread but mostly try to focus on interactions I have with people from now on.

I think I like this from fg. It seems like it would be easy for a wolf to go after someone they already had established suspicion on who also happened to go AFK. Earlier in the game she mentioned gaining info through analyzing interactions, and by dropping me as a target she follows through on that logic. I think this looks good for her and for haku

That seemed like a genuinely emotionally charged vote from neeee and I'm into it

do you think knights' vote is a good vote though
like what's your sunfan read

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653252)
I believe in slip theory but idk about this one haha

also hi roundbox! :mrgreen:

especially in context of this

inDheart 10-25-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653264)
yeah manti is town hoooooOOoLy shit

you're really swayed by that post? as opposed to other ones?

roundbox 10-25-2018 06:38 PM

I think I'm seeing in charu what neeee's seeing in me (being around but "not doing anything")
I'm townreading Charu for his claim thing and whatnot but he's still on a pretty defensive curl, not really snappy and grapply like he can hit

roundbox 10-25-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653277)
you're really swayed by that post? as opposed to other ones?

it's the first one that popped out in that series of posts
I disagree with his teeth sinking into Haku but I've never seen him pop off like this

inDheart 10-25-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653280)
it's the first one that popped out in that series of posts
I disagree with his teeth sinking into Haku but I've never seen him pop off like this

i mean, it's alreayd been pointed out but i think manti's game approach is what should sell you, and is currently selling me

he can emote all he wants

the sun fan 10-25-2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653275)
I can lean this way, he gave me that "wolfbox" post and then put me in his townreads, so I'm not sure where that came from
I liked his overnight posts but I still have no idea when he decided to start townreading me. there's a good chance I missed this since I was brain afk yesterday essentially though

ok, when your brain comes back to the keyboard, can you let me know how it feels when its caught up?

roundbox 10-25-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653281)
i mean, it's alreayd been pointed out but i think manti's game approach is what should sell you, and is currently selling me

call me lazy but in the last good couple of games I've played with manti, I've been correct on his alignment all but one time (and that one time is the FE game when he was LOST)
my brain is telling me that I'm probably right again and my confidence is pretty high

the sun fan 10-25-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653281)

I've never seen him like this, and I guess its a mixture of both but
the invocation of Syhto is like... almost kind of filthy if he n1ed her and then spoke about her like that.

almost
not quite of course

the sun fan 10-25-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653283)
call me lazy but in the last good couple of games I've played with manti, I've been correct on his alignment all but one time (and that one time is the FE game when he was LOST)
my brain is telling me that I'm probably right again and my confidence is pretty high

atta way

roundbox 10-25-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653282)
ok, when your brain comes back to the keyboard, can you let me know how it feels when its caught up?

?

I gave you a decent answer
I guess I'll go back and read through his posts to see where this shift happened

the sun fan 10-25-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653287)
?

I gave you a decent answer
I guess I'll go back and read through his posts to see where this shift happened

I have no idea what your stance on him is in that response, sorry
I thought your response was "I need to read his posts to make up my mind"

FreezinIce 10-25-2018 06:51 PM

Apologies for no votecount, today has been terrible as predicted.

Currently trying to get one done but might be as bit

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653276)
do you think knights' vote is a good vote though
like what's your sunfan read

I think the logic behind the vote is solid in terms of neeee's read of sunfan. It seems like a genuine vote.

as for my sunfan read, I am not entirely sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653014)
I feel... good about my position on the game as we stand. Part of it is confidence in certain reads, but part of it is that I feel good, and because I feel good, I feel like I'm playing good.

This sounds like a town sunfan here, since I think a wolf saying this comes across as subtle bragging and I don't see sunfan as the type of person to do that.

For a tone read atm, I'd say town for now I guess, but I don't have much other than that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653276)
especially in context of this

That was just pointing out that I didn't think that was a slip. I wasn't trying to defend sunfan. Just saying that I don't think that specific line was a slip even if he is a wolf.

roundbox 10-25-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653288)
I have no idea what your stance on him is in that response, sorry
I thought your response was "I need to read his posts to make up my mind"

two things:

1) reread my answer, maybe I was a bit more vague than I intended. I could go down that pathway even if I liked his posts from overnight

2) read through his posts, didn't find anything indicating a shift

roundbox 10-25-2018 07:04 PM

I'm withholding judgment on raeko until she makes more posts

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 07:23 PM

I'm here if people want someone to bounce reads off of.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653295)
I'm here if people want someone to bounce reads off of.

who do we kill to win the game?

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 07:27 PM

I don't get the recent-ish trend of villa reading manti? Can someone help me see it?