Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 196 - Host Voting (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152173)

star-crossed 07-24-2020 12:26 PM

TWG 196 - Host Voting

FreezinIce
Good End 2

The theme for this game is "Another"

Classic roles reborn and the return of a few revamped roles from Good End 1.

Alien isnt complete cancer this time

inDheart

(Series 8 airs for the first time in the US on The CW starting next Sunday!)

Semi-open game for 9+ players, with Daily mystery tasks
48/~24 revolving around 10pm server
Non-consec no-lynch/no-kill ON
KitB ON, Insta ON, Phantoms OFF
Full (alignment+role) cardflips
OoTC ON, Nighttalk ON, "Sunset-talk" in thread OFF†
Items ON, corpselooting OFF
Wolfchat always
Lightly bastard--see below

†I need to tabulate some things when Day ends, and I’ll ask you to stop posting until I’m done. I don’t know how long it will take without actually doing it, so it’ll be the "sunset" phase and cut into Night a bit.

Where no alignment is given, the role can be either town or wolf. There are no third parties.
The roles are not chosen at random. I will be trying to create a balanced game.

Vanilla
Tracker*
Watcher*
Roleblocker*
Role Cop*
Doctor*
Vigilante*
Town Mason
Wolf Traitor

*1-shot variations may also exist.

This game has tasks and points.
- There will be at least one task for each Day, PMed to you at the start of the Day, and you will have until 2 hours before the end of the Day to do whatever it’s asking for. No task will require you to be around at a particular time.
- Tasks award more points for people that do "well" in them, but be advised that "well" may be subjective in a lot of cases. The source material has comedians (and noted TV presenter Richard Osman) as contestants. It’s that kind of thing. This is probably the most bastard part of the game. As a general rule I won’t be trying to force rubber-banding, and I do have outside assistance to try to balance me out on subjectivity.
- I’ll reveal your task attempts somewhere around the start of the next phase. In the same spirit as the show, please don’t discuss specific tasks until they’ve been revealed.
- Tasks are over the first time a Day would start at LyLo. (If town suddenly pulls ahead after that somehow into a not-LyLo situation, the tasks don’t resume.)
- Everyone’s points on each Day form a weighted rand, via which I will select who gets an item for the Night.
- The items are a MYSTERY. Ooh.

Xiz
Last Wolf Standing

Players: 16+ Players
Days: 24 hours
Nights: 24 hours
EOD: 10pm Server (:00 good; :01 bad)
Phantoms: Off
KiTB: Re-vote (all players will revote at EOD between those tied)
Night talk: ON
OOTC: On (Any out of thread talk is allowed)
No kill: On
Voting: Private

Basic Rules:

- Game is flavored around the mechanics of Survivor. If you have seen survivor, you already know how to play.
- Everyone is a wolf
- All votes are hidden. 1 vote per phase. No vote changing, no in-thread voting. Majority rules. (All votes will be collected via discord PM)
- Players can create any fake content they desire for an advantage, however all content/posts by Xiz are law.
- Night Phase: A mini-game will happen at random, all living participants unless specified will enter. The one winner will receive an item advantage.
- In a final three situation, the council will determine via vote who will win. During this time, the council can ask one question to any one member. That member must respond to the question, in hopes to persuade the council to vote for them.
- The council will consist of most if not all eliminated members (signups depending)
- Win condition: Be the last one alive at all costs using your diplomacy, and tactics.

Game Advantages:

- Players are allowed to create any advantage they desire once player signups are posted. This includes (but is not limited to) recruiting friends, creating secret chat rooms, creating false idols, manipulating angle-shooting, etc.
- There could be hidden idols once player signups are posted. It is up to you, and/or the combined effort of your allies to find them. If a hidden idol is found, you may redeem it my messaging Xiz over discord.

Possible Rewards from Night-games:

- [Redacted]

_Zenith_
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Friends_and_Enemies_and_Enemies_and_That_Other_Guy

Host vote count as of post 15:
Xiz (13) - raeko x3, plop x3, Bolt x3, Zen x1, rbox x3
inD (7) - star x3, storn x3, Zen x1
Freezin (4) - Xel x3, Zen x1

mellonxcollie 07-24-2020 12:31 PM

Re: TWG 196 - Host Voting

xiz *3

will you be using TWG Jeff Probst? plz????

XelNya 07-24-2020 12:36 PM

freezin x3

fatfuck42 07-24-2020 12:50 PM

xiz *3

star-crossed 07-24-2020 02:06 PM

InDheart x3

storn42 07-24-2020 02:54 PM

InD x3

Yes plz.

Xiz 07-24-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4736674)
xiz *3

will you be using TWG Jeff Probst? plz????

If i can get the account, i dont think that would be an issue

Bolth mannn 07-24-2020 05:29 PM

Xiz x3

Bolth mannn 07-24-2020 05:30 PM

Oops

xiz x3

Wayward Vagabond 07-24-2020 06:15 PM

Rip I can't do ootc

Xiz 07-24-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4736705)
Rip I can't do ootc

any reason why? I'd like to know from hosts perspective.

_Zenith_ 07-24-2020 07:54 PM

Freeze x1
InD x1
Xiz x1

I didn't know you had three already, I would've just waited for next cycle :p

Wayward Vagabond 07-24-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4736706)
any reason why? I'd like to know from hosts perspective.

I play twg exclusively on my phone. Keeping up with that many different conversations on discord is hard without a desktop and the time commitment is that much more. I just don't have the time to be active when everyone else is which makes ootc games not really plausible for me

Wayward Vagabond 07-24-2020 09:13 PM

It sucks because I loved playing the last survivor game

roundbox 07-24-2020 10:36 PM

hmmmmth

xiz x3

MixMasterLar 07-25-2020 08:36 PM

Are people really voting for a 16 player game rofl

Bolth mannn 07-25-2020 10:22 PM

SURVIVOR

mellonxcollie 07-26-2020 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4736716)
I play twg exclusively on my phone. Keeping up with that many different conversations on discord is hard without a desktop and the time commitment is that much more. I just don't have the time to be active when everyone else is which makes ootc games not really plausible for me

I think we should all collectively agree that expecting everyone to keep up with every log in an OOTC game is unreasonable. Part of the fun is listening to people's totally weird interpretations of the situations when asking "what happened?"

I feel you tho wayward, I'm a huge boomer and I hate using my phone for most things. I barely ever phone post on here especially.

Xiz 07-26-2020 11:20 PM

gonna give it till tomorrow night, if this wins ill start preparing

Funnygurl555 07-26-2020 11:41 PM

xizx3