Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Songs and Artist Permissions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Easy Song Special Batch - Submission Closed (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=118952)

psychoangel691 06-2-2011 09:43 PM

Re: Easy Song Special Batch - Submission Open

maybe :3

Thatskier 06-2-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3479381)
maybe :3

The anticipation of it all!

leonid 06-2-2011 10:48 PM

inb4 people get mad about getting rejected

MarioNintendo 06-2-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonid (Post 3479443)
inb4 people get mad about getting rejected

lol, ''inb4thisinb4thatmanias''

It's going to be a first for a lot of people. I hope I won't become as dramatic as I usually get when the results come out. ._. I, for one, can't contain joy/sadness

OneHandNow 06-2-2011 11:13 PM

Lol I don't see how people can get mad over their files not getting accepted..

It just means the file wasn't good enough.

They should just..

jk. it just means we should improve our stepping skills 8-)

MarioNintendo 06-2-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHandNow (Post 3479469)
It just means the file wasn't good enough.

Yes, perhaps, but it's still hard to take, no? I mean, if you put your whole heart into it, making it as groundbreaking as you can, taking risks and everything, playing it 25 times a day so that it's perfect, and then in the end it doesn't pass because of style issues, you'd be sad too.

That doesn't excuse us for acting like total dicks to each other, though. It's just a normal reaction to revolt when you see something you made and also loved crushed to bits.

TC_Halogen 06-2-2011 11:30 PM

Letting you guys know right now, if I feel like there was absolutely no effort given, I let you know. There were a few files where it just seems like there was random notes in evenly-spaced intervals to represent a single, boring instrument in the chart when something better could have been done.

I've come across a few files with incorrect BPMs too, one of which was actually pretty interesting, and that person is receiving proper BPM/offsets as a return for their ridiculous effort to get the steps synced with the music.

OneHandNow 06-2-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 3479480)
Yes, perhaps, but it's still hard to take, no? I mean, if you put your whole heart into it, making it as groundbreaking as you can, taking risks and everything, playing it 25 times a day so that it's perfect, and then in the end it doesn't pass because of style issues, you'd be sad too.

That doesn't excuse us for acting like total dicks to each other, though. It's just a normal reaction to revolt when you see something you made and also loved crushed to bits.

True :/ But I always think mulling over stuff makes no progress x)

Maybe I'm used to taking harsh criticisms and dealing with it. :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3479482)
I've come across a few files with incorrect BPMs too, one of which was actually pretty interesting, and that person is receiving proper BPM/offsets as a return for their ridiculous effort to get the steps synced with the music.

Why do I feel like this post is about my song that's full of 192nds that I made prior to realizing that you could use the song's BPM to make stepping much easier in DDReam?

Coolboyrulez0 06-2-2011 11:41 PM

All of you are stressing out over nothing.

Here, I made a tool for all of you to feel better. Whenever in doubt, look at this:

OneHandNow 06-2-2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3479492)
All of you are stressing out over nothing.

BUT IT WAS MY FIRST FILE EVAR ANDS AND AND AND AND..

jk :D Confidenceguy is cool.

MaxGhost 06-2-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHandNow (Post 3479494)
BUT IT WAS MY FIRST FILE EVAR ANDS AND AND AND AND..

jk :D Confidenceguy is cool.

lolol

I'm worried about my stuff too :(
Two of em are borderline too hard, and my 3rd one has a song that's probably too repetitive, but I think the steps are pretty good.

MarioNintendo 06-2-2011 11:54 PM

The anxiety has already vanished from my soul. ConfidenceGuy can make miracles, I'M A BELIEVER!!!!!!!

EDIT: Max, don't stress just yet. If you start stressing now, the next 3 or so weeks are going to be a real pain. Don't think about it. If necessary, cry later on, but until then, enjoy LIFE :) PRINT A POSTER OF CONFIDENCEGUY only $5 per square inch

bmah 06-2-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3479482)
Letting you guys know right now, if I feel like there was absolutely no effort given, I let you know. There were a few files where it just seems like there was random notes in evenly-spaced intervals to represent a single, boring instrument in the chart when something better could have been done.

Is it THAT bad? Really? This seems almost contradictory to what we need.

Thatskier 06-2-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3479505)

OneHandNow 06-2-2011 11:59 PM

Have confidence.

Niala 06-3-2011 12:01 AM

You may also want to change the title to submissions closed.

psychoangel691 06-3-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3479505)

Remember there are 53 files in this batch lol. And Aj wanted me to say he has a pretty high acceptance rate so far still.

OneHandNow 06-3-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3479521)
Remember there are 53 files in this batch lol. And Aj wanted me to say he has a pretty high acceptance rate so far still.

Reshiram 06-3-2011 12:36 AM

Pretty sure AJ's talking about the ending to Minuet in G where I did color notes instead of BPM lowering. X3

OneHandNow 06-3-2011 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reshiram (Post 3479535)
Pretty sure AJ's talking about the ending to Minuet in G where I did color notes instead of BPM lowering. X3

Oh :(