Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I just ordered my Halloween costume! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150037)

QueenAshy 10-21-2018 08:46 PM

I just ordered my Halloween costume!

I ordered a maid outfit, some wolf ears, a tail, and a very cute pair of stockings! I was gonna order gray and dark gray face paint to look even more like a wolf, but I decided to pass in favor of ordering a GameCube controller adapter (so I can play Paper Mario 2 again).

This is gonna be the first Halloween where no one can stop me from being a girl and I can do whatever I want. My mom said I couldn’t get a maid outfit in 2017, but this is my year! I’M GONNA BE A WOLF MAID AND NO ONE WILL EVER STOP ME!!

Any of you guys also have any cool costumes planned? Opinions on mine?

——

Edit: my maid outfit came in. It was two sizes too small. It broke when I tried to take it off, and putting it on was way worse. I got 1 pic of me wearing it, because it was compressing my boobs so much that it started to hurt…

I was lucky enough to get some money to order another one, but it won’t be here for two more days. I don’t think amazon will pay for my return, but at least my plans aren’t entirely ruined…

Charu 10-21-2018 08:57 PM

Re: I just ordered my Halloween costume!

I don't do costumes usually... However there's a convention I regularly attend every year that happens to be near halloween that I'd like to have a costume for. Problem is though it's way too much of an expense of what I'd like to do.

QueenAshy 10-21-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4651750)
I don't do costumes usually... However there's a convention I regularly attend every year that happens to be near halloween that I'd like to have a costume for. Problem is though it's way too much of an expense of what I'd like to do.

I know that feeling. I felt the same way when I wanted to do my Asriel cosplay, I didn’t quite have enough budget to fulfill my vision, but it still was good for being my first cosplay :)

I hope next year will be better for you as far as funds

Wayward Vagabond 10-21-2018 09:07 PM

I'm going to be drunk for Halloween

Mahou 10-21-2018 09:19 PM

Not a real holiday in my book.

SpaceGorilla 10-21-2018 09:35 PM

what have the ffr forums become

XelNya 10-21-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4651752)
I know that feeling. I felt the same way when I wanted to do my Asriel cosplay, I didn’t quite have enough budget to fulfill my vision, but it still was good for being my first cosplay :)

I hope next year will be better for you as far as funds

My issue with cosplay is shit like I can't sew and all my favorite characters are female.

QueenAshy 10-21-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4651755)
I'm going to be drunk for Halloween

At least you’re old enough to drink :3

MinaciousGrace 10-21-2018 10:27 PM

2 of my dimensions are going as paper mario

MinaciousGrace 10-21-2018 10:27 PM

i dont know about the third one that might cameo in a noir film remake with ryan gosling as orson welles

QueenAshy 10-21-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGorilla (Post 4651760)
what have the ffr forums become

Amazing

MinaciousGrace 10-21-2018 10:30 PM

im also thinking of putting my dick in a pumpkin but when you feel around it'll be all "surprise! it's razors"

Hateandhatred 10-21-2018 10:35 PM

Im terrifying all year long irl I look like some homeless dude on meth ready to kill for some human bbq groceries

I dont need to pretend on halloween.

mellon_collie 10-21-2018 10:38 PM

I'm going to be a bat. I'll probably wear a dress I already have or possibly a bodysuit, and I'm going to make bat ear headband, a bat collar for the cape and a bat choker and put bat wings on my platforms.

It's not a real costume but it will be cheap af. all I need is the cape which is like $10, a headband and some black felt. I wouldn't want to wear a real cosplay to a bar anyway so I'm happy with my lazy idea

dashoe93 10-21-2018 10:41 PM

Order me a maid outfit

samurai7694 10-21-2018 10:50 PM

I can't remember the last time I did anything on Halloween but I do miss getting free candy.

Nick012 10-21-2018 11:10 PM

I'm not a party guy but it's a friend's birthday on halloween so I'm probably gonna go out somewhere. Chances are I'll buy some shitty mask (a.k.a scream/phantom of the opera) and don a cape or something.

drizzleRomanceGirl 10-21-2018 11:25 PM

congratulations :) the first feminine costume i wore for halloween was a witch :D

wait scratch that the first feminine costume i wore was pepper ann i think; it was one of those two

Dinglesberry 10-22-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4651745)
I ordered a maid outfit, some wolf ears, a tail, and a very cute pair of stockings! I was gonna order gray and dark gray face paint to look even more like a wolf, but I decided to pass in favor of ordering a GameCube controller adapter (so I can play Paper Mario 2 again).

This is gonna be the first Halloween where no one can stop me from being a girl and I can do whatever I want. My mom said I couldn’t get a maid outfit in 2017, but this is my year! I’M GONNA BE A WOLF MAID AND NO ONE WILL EVER STOP ME!!

Any of you guys also have any cool costumes planned? Opinions on mine?

Nice that sounds good u better gief me lewd maid wolfgirl pics xd

Also yo u should try the paper Mario extreme randomizer, basically it makes every item, badge etc u find in the field.random enemies always hold and drop random items, and then each loading zone takes you to a random place, it's pretty fun if you're like me and have beaten TTYD like 50 times xd

https://youtu.be/70uRQLkzx_Y

QueenAshy 10-22-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4651843)
Nice that sounds good u better gief me lewd maid wolfgirl pics xd

Also yo u should try the paper Mario extreme randomizer, basically it makes every item, badge etc u find in the field.random enemies always hold and drop random items, and then each loading zone takes you to a random place, it's pretty fun if you're like me and have beaten TTYD like 50 times xd

https://youtu.be/70uRQLkzx_Y

If you can add me on discord again I will send you pics when I do it.

Also, I’ll give TTYD randomizer a chance, it sounds quite fun.