Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Next Open Batches? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151104)

Razorflame 07-24-2019 08:52 PM

Next Open Batches?

When will the next open batches be available to submit to? I know that I have a stigma attached to my edits, but I have been working hard on several stepcharts to help dispel this stigma.

Please let me know when the next available open batches will be.

Thank you in advance!

VisD 07-25-2019 07:20 AM

Re: Next Open Batches?

If you submit now you'll probably get it reviewed sometime in 2022

set your watch

ositzxz369 07-25-2019 11:57 AM

DossarLX ODI 07-25-2019 03:20 PM

Hi Razorflame,

When it comes to the regular batches, what's currently being wrapped up are initial judgments for the Early Release Special Batch. Goldstinger currently is an associate judge that has looked at both Set 3 and Set 4 (in the June section) and those reviews are receiving feedback from me to polish them up, which initial feedback was provided for Set 4. On that note, he's done a great job for his first set of FFR file reviews :)

The other two remaining sets in the Early Release Special Batch June section (Set 3 and Set 4) should have the notes polished up around a week from now to close out initial judgments for those files, and then a new batch for non-Official Tournament files can be created with the new Batch Submission API.

Hopefully this answers your question.

gold stinger 07-25-2019 11:58 PM

aww, appreciate the compliments Dossar!

I wanted to say something in here about it, but you are more well informed on the progress than I am.

MarioNintendo 07-26-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ositzxz369 (Post 4689632)

I've seen this before

DossarLX ODI 07-30-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 4689637)
Hi Razorflame,

When it comes to the regular batches, what's currently being wrapped up are initial judgments for the Early Release Special Batch. Goldstinger currently is an associate judge that has looked at both Set 3 and Set 4 (in the June section) and those reviews are receiving feedback from me to polish them up, which initial feedback was provided for Set 4. On that note, he's done a great job for his first set of FFR file reviews :)

The other two remaining sets in the Early Release Special Batch June section (Set 3 and Set 4) should have the notes polished up around a week from now to close out initial judgments for those files, and then a new batch for non-Official Tournament files can be created with the new Batch Submission API.

Hopefully this answers your question.

An update on this: The Early Release Special Batch is now complete although the current focus is the 12th Official Tournament. I would recommend following the Official Tournament Special Batch #2 — Easy Batch thread to see what charts you could potentially contribute based off of the difficulty slots found.

If you are also interested in participating in the 12th Official Tournament, the thread may be of interest and also includes a signup link.