Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR Standalone! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120256)

justin_ator 06-8-2012 09:34 PM

Re: FFR Standalone!

Hm, that's odd. Try clearing your Internet Explorer cache and if the problem still exists let us know.

SocoNhydro420 06-8-2012 09:53 PM

still doesnt work :(

Xx{Midnight}xX 06-16-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

"And you've checked remember me and logged in through IE, correct? I don't really know what else to say if IE cache didn't fix it and you're using Legacy. If you were using Velocity's engine logging in on the engine itself still causes issues. Blah, if I think of something else to try I'll let you know."
From Justin_Ator

popsicle_3000 06-16-2012 08:10 PM

Soco, are you on a mac? if so, then i haven't been able to either. and doesn't load token song

Orage 06-26-2012 09:37 AM

It's Amazing, now the velocity have no lags!!! Thanks ;)

milky_way95 07-30-2012 04:42 PM

I was wondering what's that flash player process called? I can't seem to find it.

justin_ator 07-30-2012 07:16 PM

If you're talking about in the Task Manager it can depend but it is typically called "Flash Player #" or something similar. Might be titled with Adobe at the front too. If you're referring to something else, I apologize, can you clarify some?

popsicle_3000 07-31-2012 07:37 AM

can you please make one spoiler to be the engine links? it's annoying to find them :P

prefx 07-31-2012 09:46 AM

Dont forget to turn off protected mode in IE ;)

Also for those having the flash 11 crash issue:

Go to C:/windows

32 bit: System32

64 Bit: SysWOW64

Within those folders find .../.../macromed/mms.cfg

Copy mms.cfg to your desktop, open with notepad, add a 3rd line "ProtectedMode=0" (Havent bothered testing case sensitivity bu cap P and M I know works. This will stop the standalone process containers that act much like Forefox's Plugin Container, which was the reason the derped flash 11.

iManiac 08-9-2012 08:03 PM

For some reason I can't save the velocity engine to the flash player when I try to do the 'create projector' thing. It let me do it for the legacy engine and it works fine but can't do it for velocity. I like to switch back and forth between both.

iDaedae 08-10-2012 10:13 PM

Hey, just a thought. I don't like playing with the Velocity engine and it practically being full screen. Also, the link for the one that's cropped is not the updated version. Just letting everyone know. If I'm late please disregard this message and link me to the updated version. Would be much appreciated. Thanks. :D

justin_ator 08-10-2012 10:19 PM

If you're opening it in a browser, that's why it's full screen. It's meant to be played in a flash player, which you can resize the window of at will.

iDaedae 08-10-2012 10:51 PM

I got it. I was playing in FP, but when I put FP in full screen I can't change the size of the FFR game itself. (Btw, when not playing in fullscreen I lag, but in fullscreen it's perfectly playable.) I found the updated version. :D

Izzy 09-28-2012 04:22 PM

The excessive use of spoiler boxes makes the post incredibly difficulty to follow. If you are putting spoiler boxes inside of spoiler boxes inside of spoiler boxes I think you need to rework your organization.

I sometimes come here to look for links to various engines and it bothers me every single time.

LaZboy77 10-17-2012 10:25 PM

So, I'm on Internet Explorer and I'm not given the option to "Enable Protected Mode". I go to "tools", "internet options", "security", and it should be there in the "security level for this zone" area. I saw rushy's video and he had the option, but I don't have it for some reason. Not using a Mac. Using Windows. :/

justin_ator 10-17-2012 11:02 PM

What version of IE are you using?

LaZboy77 10-18-2012 04:22 PM

I honestly have no idea.

justin_ator 10-18-2012 09:26 PM

Red arrow should tell you what version of IE you're using
Green arrow gets you to settings, which you already know
Blue is your missing check box, am I right?
Check purple, and see if it's on medium-high like in my picture. I'm not sure if that affects whether the check box is there or not, but it could.

would you mind taking a screen shot of your IE options security tab so we can see what it looks like?

EDIT: I realize you probably don't use IE, but even so it might be a good idea to upgrade if you're using older than IE9. Should fix your issue, as well.

LaZboy77 10-19-2012 12:52 AM

I actually have Internet Explorer 8. I'm not sure how to take a screen shot, but I can post the picture from my phone to facebook then post it here.

Nevermind, I guess it won't let me post the pictures. But I know it's not there. Your version is different so the internet options and about internet explorer buttons weren't even near eachother.

justin_ator 10-19-2012 12:55 AM

It's not showing the pictures. Try downloading IE9, if you aren't morally opposed to it. that should solve your issue