Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Final Results (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=102066)

Gun92 10-24-2008 11:08 AM

Re: 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Shminals!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2852568)
Gotta wait over 30 min sir

I know...I'm just excited that my name finally gets to be a nice blue and my credit count doesn't look dismal. Tournaments do that to my poor credit balance. And its more like...3 hours or so :P Its 12 noon his time...which is a long time from now >.<

Oni-Paranoia 10-24-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon (Post 2852592)
What happens if we tie? Tiebreaker? Or share 1st and 2nd place prizes (so $30 each) or what?

Tiebreaker round will be something intensely hard that will not result in a tie =)

Phynx 10-24-2008 12:23 PM

So yes, I'll be right back peoples. Brother's anniversary is soon and we're setting up the shot for it lame..... I'm never getting married......

Gun92 10-24-2008 12:57 PM

So long as this TB doesn't hamper those that have already finished with the tournament...Ill be happy. I want to know if my credit score will look nice after this ;)

Phynx 10-24-2008 01:32 PM

K so I'm back. Give me a sec to finish things out on this tournament and I'll announce stuff... :3

Gun92 10-24-2008 01:33 PM

Yay announcements are awesome!

Phynx 10-24-2008 01:37 PM

WTF... lul at tiebreakers.... one moment. This tiebreaker isn't gonna be a full day long just so you all are aware.

Gun92 10-24-2008 01:38 PM

At least tell me you will give out prizes to everyone else...I don't want to wait! lol

Phynx 10-24-2008 01:50 PM

Tiebreaker till midnight tonight between Devilution and TRD. An easy FMO I figured. Um... yeah... no worries, I'll be handing out prizes as soon as I finalize a few things, though the money and subs won't be done until Tass finds time to, I'll be trying to contact him to find out when the soonest possible time is that he can have that all done.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE RECIEVING MONEY AND SUBSCRIPTION:

For Money: Please PM your paypal info to me, PM as in here in FFR, don't PM me with it on AIM or MSN lol. To transfer the money I really just need the e-mail that your paypal is set up with. If Paypal doesn't work for you and would like to have the money sent some other way, please contact me. AIM: necrophynx /// MSN: jordan_seamons@hotmail.com

For Subscriptions: Tass will manually add these to your accounts when he finds time. If you wish something else to be done with your subscription, namely passing it to someone else or something like that, please contact me for that as well.

Zap_Track 10-24-2008 01:53 PM

Rofl epidermis have fun trd and devilution!!!!!

Also I have to wait for my sister, because she's the only one with paypal access in our family :3

Devilution 10-24-2008 01:57 PM

I ****ING HATE YOU TRD

lol

Gun92 10-24-2008 02:08 PM

Thanks for a great tourney Phynx and grats to H for 1st place and good job to the beginner division for making it a great battle :D

AOD_ELEMENT 10-24-2008 02:09 PM

and AOD IS THE WINNER omg

TheRapingDragon 10-24-2008 02:14 PM

Midnight is a little unfair on me. That's 12pm-12am for Devi and 8pm-7am for me.

Needless to say I'll be sleeping most of my time.

If Devi agrees, can we make it a straight up 4 hour battle (he gets from 12pm-4pm and I get from 8pm-12am). It would be fair then. Otherwise I do think he'll win because he has 12 hours to my 4 or so before I need to get to bed for work tomorrow.

Phynx 10-24-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon (Post 2852712)
Midnight is a little unfair on me. That's 12pm-12am for Devi and 8pm-7am for me.

Needless to say I'll be sleeping most of my time.

If Devi agrees, can we make it a straight up 4 hour battle (he gets from 12pm-4pm and I get from 8pm-12am). It would be fair then. Otherwise I do think he'll win because he has 12 hours to my 4 or so before I need to get to bed for work tomorrow.

I would prefer to have this as short as possible and yeah, I know your time is way different and didn't think it fair either. I just didn't know how else to do it without making it a full day. So yeah, if Devilution agrees, you guys can duke it out for the next 4 hours XD

Devilution 10-24-2008 02:52 PM

That's fine with me.

When do we have till then? (how many hours from now to avoid time zone confusion t.t)

TC_Halogen 10-24-2008 02:54 PM

OH MAN. I come back to this and see a FINAL ROUND TIEBREAKER? Holy shet, TRD and Devilution are REALLY fighting it out. :O

TheRapingDragon 10-24-2008 03:05 PM

Devi - 3 more hours from the time of this post. It's 9.05pm here.

Cheers for agreeing, I knew you were fair.

If I win I'm writing a book about this. The old time SM player who comes out retirement. This part is the epic "he's down but not yet out" chapter where suddenly the music chimes in and I'm getting punched left and right but staggering to my feet every time.

Phynx 10-24-2008 03:06 PM

Well given TRD meant 4 hours from now, I guess I'm ending it at 6pm tonight, my time. So exactly 4 hours from now.

Zap_Track 10-24-2008 04:36 PM

Lol my sister is coming home tomorrow evening. Sorry Phynx :3