Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Anyone want to play some Halo 2 arena (MCC)? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150324)

QueenAshy 12-5-2018 06:26 AM

Anyone want to play some Halo 2 arena (MCC)?

I play ranked cause I’m not some weak noob. If anyone wants to join me for some fun, let me know. I’ve been playing halo for nearly 7 years now, so I’m pretty good.

I also have halo 5, but that’s not as popular, and I also haven’t played as much of halo 5. Haven’t even finished the campaign.

Anyway, join me if you aren’t intimidated by a gamer girl who can 20-0 you in slayer

Gravity Kitten 12-5-2018 08:10 AM

Re: Anyone want to play some Halo 2 arena (MCC)?

what does being a gamer girl have to do with anything besides you using this thread as an excuse to call yourself one

Charu 12-5-2018 08:39 AM

Sometimes I long to go back during the days of Halo 2 and Halo 3. Those were my fondest online memories, and it's probably why I enjoy the shitposting culture as much as I do today.

I had a good clan and everything, knew all the callouts for all normal + MLG variant maps, it was pretty great.

...Haven't seriously played the games for years now. Don't have an Xbox One and really don't plan on getting one just to play Halo. Halo's a dead franchise, which is a damn shame, but that's what happens when a dev passes on a franchise to another dev team. They completely ruin it and retcon some lore to appease the novels rather than Bungie's own bible. Not to mention the multiplayer is a mesh of shit that no one asked for.

It sucks thinking about it. It could've been something great, but once Bungie left, there was no going back. Of course the decline of the games started off on Reach due to Reach's mechanics introducing some pretty shitty gameplay changes for competitive play, but it was still healthy going from 2010-2012

Charu 12-5-2018 08:45 AM

Rant aside, I would love if I could relive the days of the old games through the Master Chief Collection. It's a shame though I would never EVER play the single player versions of those games. I don't care about "remixed" music or new voices for the first and second games. I don't much care for the changed cinematography for Halo 2 because I think the original shots and designs looks 100x better than the CGI they sprouted (not to mention extremely jarring). Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST are really the only ones that don't change anything so I'd PROBABLY dabble in those versions just for the stable frames, still though...

Dinglesberry 12-5-2018 09:54 AM

Do u even bxr

Edit: apparently they removed bxr in halo 2 arena lolll, no thnx

Charu 12-5-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4660656)
Do u even bxr

What's better... doubtshotting in the distance or always trying to go for bxr?

Also, I was under the impression (when I bingewatched some streams of Halo 2 on MCC) that the techniques are still there (minus super bouncing) since the build is based off the Vista port which removed it. I think what you're referring is the "remastered" variants because I believe all those techniques are just gone in those modes.

Dinglesberry 12-5-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4660657)
What's better... doubtshotting in the distance or always trying to go for bxr?

Also, I was under the impression (when I bingewatched some streams of Halo 2 on MCC) that the techniques are still there (minus super bouncing) since the build is based off the Vista port which removed it. I think what you're referring is the "remastered" variants because I believe all those techniques are just gone in those modes.

idk i liked drag scoping alot in halo 2 on xbox, and sniper duels, so probably neither

Elena- 12-5-2018 01:22 PM

id join u if u werent intimidated by a gamer girl who can 20-0 you in slayer

Elena- 12-5-2018 01:25 PM

uwu

the sun fan 12-5-2018 02:11 PM

Halo 3 was the best and worst time of my life
I seriously regret throwing a controller while my younger brother was in the room once
But I also do think that the game, and the mentality it taught me about understanding that losses are almost always at least partially my fault has made me a better person

I was definitely addicted though, and I probably would be again if I seriously picked up a shooter.

QueenAshy 12-5-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4660656)
Do u even bxr

Why? Because you actually have to use skill beyond a kill combo?

QueenAshy 12-5-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena- (Post 4660666)
id join u if u werent intimidated by a gamer girl who can 20-0 you in slayer

I’m not intimidated

dragonmegaXX 12-5-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4660718)
I’m not intimidated

I dont think jokes are able to fly much further above your gamer wolf girl head

Charu 12-5-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4660717)
Why? Because you actually have to use skill beyond a kill combo?

Ah, the good ol' arguement I remember back 15 years ago...

A shame too, because Bungie stated themselves that it was "cheating" but it was never enforced as it was all fair game as everyone had access to the button inputs.

And what I mean from that is... tournaments, or rather "MLG" events allowed the use of these combos.

G.S.M 12-5-2018 06:33 PM

I have been playing for 17 years i'll slap your ass back into next week while drinking vodka while also playing ffr.

100-0 slayer ur gone

get on my level scrub 1v1 ur ded

scrub nub

QueenAshy 12-5-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4660723)
Ah, the good ol' arguement I remember back 15 years ago...

A shame too, because Bungie stated themselves that it was "cheating" but it was never enforced as it was all fair game as everyone had access to the button inputs.

And what I mean from that is... tournaments, or rather "MLG" events allowed the use of these combos.

Never said it was cheating. It’s just a cheap tactic, that’s all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.S.M (Post 4660732)
I have been playing for 17 years i'll slap your ass back into next week while drinking vodka while also playing ffr.

100-0 slayer ur gone

scrub nub

Halo 2 has been out since 2004…

Not 17 years

flashflash account 12-5-2018 08:15 PM

and yet he's still been playing for 17 years
it's entirely possible within the theory of relativity, I don't know why someone as smart as you are is questioning him

Dinglesberry 12-5-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.S.M (Post 4660732)

100-0 slayer ur gone

scrub nub

Word lmao, if she's like 4x as good at halo as she is at arrow game it'd be an easy 100-0, sticky nade across the map easy money free win

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 4660720)
I dont think jokes are able to fly much further above your gamer wolf girl head

When I think of wolf girls I think awooooooo, not people taking everything literally lol.

In all seriousness I'd have no interest in actually "playing" anymore since if I were to play an fps nowadays I'd just get back into team fortress classic or quake 3 cpma (both of which I was a top player lolz), I literally just want to super bounce lol too bad they removed it

Regardless, without "exploits" halo is super slow paced and zzzzz

Dinglesberry 12-5-2018 08:58 PM

Cheap tactic lmao oh boy

G.S.M 12-5-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4660739)
Halo 2 has been out since 2004…

Not 17 years

there exists a game that came out before Halo 2

you probably have not heard of it since only the elite players of skill know about it.