Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Anyone else addicted to Sims? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=79981)

V3T_ddrultramix3 10-12-2007 08:22 PM

Anyone else addicted to Sims?

In the month I've been gone, I've been playing The Sims. I have Complete Collection and a ton of downloads. Anyone else play The Sims? Which expansion packs/versions (The Sims 1 or 2) do you have?

Professor Raine 10-12-2007 11:39 PM

Re: Anyone else addicted to Sims?

I use to, but all I really did was decorate the house, dress up the characters and kill them. ^_^; I'm pretty good at The Sims still.

Fantasticone 10-12-2007 11:46 PM

Beats me why its fun to kill them, but it just is.

Professor Raine 10-12-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasticone (Post 1830175)
Beats me why its fun to kill them, but it just is.

Because in rl, it's illegal to kill someone. And because inflicting pain is so much fun! duh.

thechild 10-13-2007 12:34 AM

Debug mode = funfunfunfun

HammyMcSquirrel 10-13-2007 04:22 AM

Hmm...I remember that my friend and I trapped the whole neighborhood on an island and then set the island on fire. We then placed "bets" on who would be the last to die. =D

ddrmaster94 10-14-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thechild (Post 1830281)
Debug mode = funfunfunfun

How do you do Debug mode?

The Sims 1 on the computer is all right. It got really repetitive though.

the Sims 2 for ps2 is awesome! 2 player mode is the most fun! The things it lacks, though, it that it does not have a pool and you cannot have a child. Heck, you can't even be a child.

I want a Sims game where you can play with other people over the internet with good graphics and more options (unlike Sims Online)

Lucifericrucifix 10-14-2007 05:45 PM

I have The Sims, original and all of the expansion packs that go with that, and I still play that...I keep coming back to it, it's a lot of fun. I'll eventually get The Sims 2..Haven't tried it out yet.

ddrmaster94 10-14-2007 08:25 PM

On The Sims 2 for PS2 on 2-player mode, I made my friend's Sim throw up over and over again lol. To do that, buy the espresso machine, make espressos until it breaks, make more espressos with the broken machine and say "give it to *friend's sims' name*, the sim will accept and drink it. While they're drinking it make another espresso and say "give it to **" again and repeat. My friend starting punching me though because I wouldn't leave him alone lol.

oddblonde7 10-15-2007 12:13 PM

I agree with professor raine, its fun to just kill people. Or find different ways to kill sims. too bad my video card can't keep up with my sims anymore on Vista :(

bluguerrilla 10-15-2007 12:27 PM

Here I was ready to be like "Yeah, I can't stop playing Cosmic Orchestra."

Oh well...