Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121842)

CZarkou II 10-16-2012 02:46 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Wow Charu, that Einstein is awesome! :shock:

Foxfire
Man, amazing AAA, pure skill ;)

One of the last valuable results, imo

And after today, I'll try to definitely quit this game :cry:
It will be difficult for me and sad at the same time but to be honest I don't see any reasons to keep playing, especially when I see when my skill's drop rather than grow up. I'm so mad and I can't understand why this happens :/

P.S.
As always
Greetings from Poland :)!

Zakvvv666 10-16-2012 02:48 AM

You have no reason to stop playing, those scores are insane, I only wish I could get those.

Xx{Midnight}xX 10-16-2012 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CZarkou II (Post 3788303)
And after today, I'll try to definitely quit this game :cry:
It will be difficult for me and sad at the same time but to be honest I don't see any reasons to keep playing, especially when I see when my skill's drop rather than grow up. I'm so mad and I can't understand why this happens :/

Please excuse me cause this will come off as rude in some way I imagine, as most posts like this tend to. I don't mean it offensively, so please don't take it super personally.

But... Are you ****ing kidding me? You get a few nasty scores and think that you're suffering a massive skill drop, and on top of that you think a small skill drop is a reason to quit?

Hell no, as someone who's been trying to attain that level of play for years I see you doing this, and it honestly is disgusting

I play charts every time I sit down that I think aren't even worth my time to play because I want to improve and say **** you look what I did, childish sure, but that's what works for me.

Use the skill drop less as a mean to quit and "go green" and use it as a reason to keep playing because you know your ability is far above what the game projects.

And again I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but players like you who quit over these small skill drops hardly should have had the talent(s) in the first place.

Man up and get back to the keyboard you jerk, you're much more capable than the even above average person be an idol and not an example.

On a nice note, I dig your scores, please don't quit.

bmah 10-16-2012 03:13 AM

Ok, I've mentioned it before to ddrkid, but a similar case can be made here: do your best not to present a situation that would undermine the skills of other players. Although I don't expect anyone to be ultra-conscious of every other user surrounding them, there still is a lack of consideration sometimes in this thread. Just be mindful of what you say (yes that includes you ddrkid - you're not off the hook). I don't care if you think the scenario is inoffensive - if someone's complaining, do your best to find a resolution. Certainly do not try to ignore it.

And Middie...despite the above paragraph supports your view, you can probably word your post a bit better, as usual. :p

CZarkou II 10-16-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 (Post 3788304)
You have no reason to stop playing, those scores are insane, I only wish I could get those.

Thanks Mate!
But you know, for example when I see the result of my Schmollbluk before two weeks like 19-1-3-4 and when I see the current result (when I'm in constant playing) which is 32-1-6-12 I am devastated.
And when I try to fix it, I reach even worse results as totally killing me.
Similarly in many other songs is the same thing. I really don't know why this is happening and trust me this is so frustrating for me :x
That's to point. So tell me, why should I play if I'm getting worse when it should be reversed and I should be getting better. Sorry for grammar xd :D

foxfire667 10-16-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CZarkou II (Post 3788312)
So tell me, why should I play if I'm getting worse when it should be reversed and I should be getting better. Sorry for grammar xd :D

A small skill drop should be considered a challenge instead of a devastation. When you get worse scores than usual, it should be a sign to get into gear and play harder to regain your skill.

Also, try harder files you don't normally play. That way any mind blocks or feelings towards getting a certain score aren't clouding you while you are playing. Feeling so devastated in itself is probably a significant factor in your skill drop, as most people play their best when they are not so focused on their emotions. Try to clear your mind of these silly feelings, remember that this is a game you are playing for fun, and you should be able to regain your skill in no time!

LongGone 10-16-2012 03:23 AM

Uh

Skill fluctuates alot even in the period of weeks, this is perfectly normal. It may take time to regain back your skill, but bear in mind (unless you're doing something terribly wrong) you are always constantly improving, just not noticing it yet. It just takes lots of warming up, getting comfortable with the game again and you'll start cranking out scores like before or better

If you're asking yourself "why are you still playing if this is the case", start replaying files that you enjoy and have fun with the game

Zakvvv666 10-16-2012 03:23 AM

I understand how it is to do worse at songs, but when it comes to files that hard, it's really easy to have days where you just can't do it to save your life, on days like that when it happens too much I just stop for a day or two. That skill will come back, just gotta take a break for a bit sometime~

One Winged Angel 10-16-2012 03:24 AM

If it helps to know, CZarkou, songs I've already AAA'd when played as a warmup sometimes yield scores as bad as 20/30g if I'm just not in the right frame of mind to play for whatever reason. Take a few days break and come back, you're probably just in a rut right now.

EzExZeRo7497 10-16-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CZarkou II (Post 3788312)
Thanks Mate!
But you know, for example when I see the result of my Schmollbluk before two weeks like 19-1-3-4 and when I see the current result (when I'm in constant playing) which is 32-1-6-12 I am devastated.
And when I try to fix it, I reach even worse results as totally killing me.
Similarly in many other songs is the same thing. I really don't know why this is happening and trust me this is so frustrating for me :x
That's to point. So tell me, why should I play if I'm getting worse when it should be reversed and I should be getting better. Sorry for grammar xd :D

Weren't you trying to AAA some easy files to get to the top 100 AAAs? For me, I tend to skill drop after AAA-ing easy stuff (VC or lower), which is the main reason why I don't play easy files on FFR, could be the reason for you as well.

Anyways, don't worry about a minor skill drop, your skill would probably go back up, you shouldn't worry about it if you're playing daily/once every 2 days. Besides, you had like 6 or 7 on Breakbeat 2 days ago, it's probably just a bad day for you. Have fun with the game~

Zakvvv666 10-16-2012 03:35 AM

Once I FC I'm not playing this pile of shit for a long time

Missed the very last note twice in a mother****ing row

Xx{Midnight}xX 10-16-2012 03:40 AM

Also forgot to post this earlier

Yay averages!

CZarkou II 10-16-2012 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 3788314)
A small skill drop should be considered a challenge instead of a devastation. When you get worse scores than usual, it should be a sign to get into gear and play harder to regain your skill.

This isn't a small skill drop imo, especially when I'm in constant playing that's very weird and uncomfortable for me.

Quote:

Also, try harder files you don't normally play. That way any mind blocks or feelings towards getting a certain score aren't clouding you while you are playing.

Yeah, I tries all type of files :p

Quote:

Feeling so devastated in itself is probably a significant factor in your skill drop, as most people play their best when they are not so focused on their emotions. Try to clear your mind of these silly feelings, remember that this is a game you are playing for fun, and you should be able to regain your skill in no time!

That's rlly good advice man, I'll try to keep it in my head :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3788317)
If it helps to know, CZarkou, songs I've already AAA'd when played as a warmup sometimes yield scores as bad as 20/30g if I'm just not in the right frame of mind to play for whatever reason. Take a few days break and come back, you're probably just in a rut right now.

Yeah, but probably after a few minutes You are be able to read it and AAA it xD! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3788321)
Weren't you trying to AAA some easy files to get to the top 100 AAAs? For me, I tend to skill drop after AAA-ing easy stuff (VC or lower), which is the main reason why I don't play easy files on FFR, could be the reason for you as well.

Anyways, don't worry about a minor skill drop, your skill would probably go back up, you shouldn't worry about it if you're playing daily/once every 2 days. Besides, you had like 6 or 7 on Breakbeat 2 days ago, it's probably just a bad day for you. Have fun with the game~

Yea, but it looks like I'm stupid XD
P.S. I <3 You Eze :D

@Middie
wow, nice Hajnal! rlly good job!

@Zakvvv
1.1.1 XD!!
anyway good score! :)

Also, thank you all for all the good words and advices for me!
I really appreciate it :)

ReikonKeiri 10-16-2012 04:06 AM

no

2 new FCs idc

DarknessXoXLight 10-16-2012 04:46 AM

omfg hahaha! it's 5am, i just wanted to improve my rank, but this is fantastic.

oh man. :') the math. :') i love it. :')

iCeCuBEz v2 10-16-2012 04:54 AM

nice gymnastics aaa :o

yay i have over 100 aaa's now :3

reuben_tate 10-16-2012 05:08 AM

Woah !_! This could have been like 1 or 2 goods, but I got nervous and dumped some extra when I glanced at the PA counter and went ASDFJADSFKADSGKAJSDF!!! Still...woah.

This song is fun, PA was pretty decent too :)

Lol, what did I do to this file? xD

Lol, terrible sightread xD

Another sightread...could improve...

FUUU...jack at the end

Lol, all three goods in one spot

Finally sdg'ed, lol

Sightread...man is this chart rough with all those trill-heavy patterns

Sightread...the second half is going to be a wip...fun chart though :)

woop! finally fc'ed xP

First FC. Crappy PA, but it's not over rank 1000 anymore so YEAH B)

So I got oni recently. Wasn't expecting all those rolls in my sightread xD

Comments:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCeCuBEz v2 (Post 3787790)
nice oni get :>

woot another FMO

and another

and wow loot those are sweet :D

thanks! :D And nice AAA's, that Flamingo is nice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme (Post 3787836)
I know :( had 1 good until half way through too. so sad. nerves got me

lol i was due for a good fgo.

wow lol finger slipped. ugh

wow! That tsugi is sick! nice score o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by CZarkou II (Post 3787867)
oh! nice jprox! :-D

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, noob miss : /////
ech...

wow, that breakbeat is disgustingly good x.x
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxMidigamixX (Post 3787894)

meh

oops, pulled off a Nitrix

you can fix that bf! :D Nice scores btw :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FN_Boski (Post 3787923)
First SDG on a 70+ song ^_^
And that was my first attempt at that song, so definitely feels good man

lol wut? xD I still don't have this one sdg'ed >.< Sick job.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongGone (Post 3787927)
This was harder than it looks omg

woah, so pr0 o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by bballa48 (Post 3788005)
Lol the first set of jumps hates me.

ouch >.< Those jumpgluts are a pain :c
Quote:

Originally Posted by ddrkid007 (Post 3788037)
Fgo AAA #15 =D
This one was so unexpected asdhjfjahsdfjhsaf

lol, sick trilling skillz :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongGone (Post 3788060)
About half an hour ago I got a good or two on the last few notes...

EDIT: Dam that Shotgun AAA

Nice rolling skills :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 3788115)
WHAT THE HELL.... 2 goods were from the beginning burst and WHAT...6 goods. LOL
My hand slipped on the jacks :( Cant quite get that ending yet :P

What! How do you do that chart? x.x
Quote:

Originally Posted by bballa48 (Post 3788120)
Skater, that's dirty dude.

Why is this rank 5?? Come on people!!! AAA this thing.

because the chart has so many awkward parts >.<
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 3788134)
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! That rank jump.... hahaha First FC :)

woah, that PA...and that FC. Stahp being so good >.<
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 3788138)
FMO number 20!!! First try today hehehe

nice one! I think I might get this one soon myself :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by I like it (Post 3788159)

lol wow rank 6 that wasnt expected

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FFR...STAHP. Seriously...that score is ridiculous...
Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 3788165)
Numba twooooo!

sick AAA o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by igotrhythm (Post 3788175)
Oh thank god. First two runs I AAA one of the beginning 48th walls, then derp the 32nd rolls after.

Third run, I put it all together. Never again, goddammit. Dore </3

sick AAA, this one's hard to nab xD
Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 3788231)
Sick Breakbeat Acid AAA's on this page!

So um...yeah. SIGHTREAD 75 AAA WOOO!!

This file is sexy as hell, definitely playing it a lot more times in the near future! Really got into the song and the JS...probably why I sightread it honestly.

nice AAA! It's an awesome song I agree :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3788236)
I will wreck this the day I can get a run without my keyboard moving

Grrrrrrr

WHAT ARE YOU DOING...STAHP (I still can't get under 30 goods :c) P.S. gj
Quote:

Originally Posted by RadiantVibe (Post 3788238)
And there's the LD AAA

What is this... all level 66s AAAd?!?!

congrats o.o You seem to be a very well rounded player to be able to nab all of those :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 3788249)
Congratulations on all 66's AAA'd RadiantVibe!

I don't normally post another score so quickly, but this was AWESOME:

Fun file Dossar, I don't normally like 85's this much!

woah, nice breakbeat x.x
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 3788264)

Funny thing is, I was SDGing until near the end when everything became left hand heavy, curses.

Sad face is me!

that LGC FC is sick especially with that PA. And what the **** are you doing on integraation? o_o
Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 3788275)
Yeah LGC can be a pain with the left hand sections. Awesome new PB/FC!

Posting AGAIN. I would edit my previous post or hold my excitement, but this is an INSANE achievement for me.

FINALLY AAA'd THIS FILE!! THE CURSE IS LIFTED ASDISAJDSJAID

When I AAA'd the speed up section I was thinking oh BOY I can't wait to lose this run on the ending jumps! Then I AAA'd the ending, and I was speechless. As if that wasn't enough to be happy about, this was my 1100th public AAA! Thank you SMO for dropping server connection, making me play FFR for a little while longer!

Nice gymnastics aaa, those are some good jacking skills...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 3788289)

Dang averages.

WHAT IS THAT ERB?! adflkjsflkjsdflkjsdflkj...and you say you're bad at jacks >_>

[quote=EzExZeRo7497;3788321]For me, I tend to skill drop after AAA-ing easy stuff (VC or lower), which is the main reason why I don't play easy files on FFR, could be the reason for you as well./QUOTE]
lies, the main reason is because you are lazy
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 (Post 3788323)
Once I FC I'm not playing this pile of shit for a long time

Missed the very last note twice in a mother****ing row

nice PA though :) I can't seem to do the 2nd half of the file...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3788325)
Also forgot to post this earlier

Yay averages!

nice hajnal! That's some nice consistency :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri (Post 3788330)
no

2 new FCs idc

nice sympathizer...too bad it's not a aaa though. For your other two scores...nice FC's I guess? xD

lumphoboextreme 10-16-2012 05:24 AM

lol idk how you get that many goods on g air and so few on love and justice... >_< i got 3 on my sightread g air and i can't even get sub 20 on love and justice. :(

iCeCuBEz v2 10-16-2012 05:35 AM

the 24ths in love and justice are such ass -____-

reuben_tate 10-16-2012 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCeCuBEz v2 (Post 3788347)
the 24ths in love and justice are such ass -____-

Lol, most or all of my goods are just me being dumb with the 16th JS in the second half xD Looking at the replay, I don't know how I managed to do well on the 24ths in the middle of the song o.o