Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Reaction to blackflags (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=108870)

leonid 05-23-2009 12:10 AM

Reaction to blackflags

I have recently started trying to AAA hard songs, and of course, have also blackflagged tons of files.

This hurts so much and burns in the ass, especially if the file is a very tricky one, or if the good was from the last ten arrows.

However, as a master of whoring as well as choking, I just think of it as "ninety-nine more to go," and plan to quit trying after blackflagging the same file over 100 times, and fortunately this has never happened to me so far.

How do you manage to suppress your frustration of getting an extremely close to AAA (but not AAA) for a file?

EDIT: by the way, I'm cool with getting blackflags. It was frustrating like two months ago, but not anymore.

who_cares973 05-23-2009 12:14 AM

Re: Reaction to blackflags

im not good enough to BF songs so im in the clear 8)

sucks for you though

Psychotik 05-23-2009 12:17 AM

I don't AAA ****.

Bluearrowll 05-23-2009 12:20 AM

ask adamaja

Izzy 05-23-2009 12:20 AM

This site sure has gone to hell...

kmay 05-23-2009 12:22 AM

well... simple i go awww then go play a harder song and do well on it then go back to the song i BF

Psychotik 05-23-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokij (Post 3082377)
guy asking for ban

Permaban.

Coolboyrulez0 05-23-2009 12:22 AM

Uh, I don't think anyone's gonna be stupid enough to click that.
If you wanna be an ass better disguise the link next time, and enjoy your ban.

On-Topic: Try to just relax, play some other songs and/or games for a while and then come back to the song that is giving you trouble.

Quigly 05-23-2009 12:24 AM

I just laugh it off and move on. FFR's just a game. Getting really frustrated about blackflags won't change anything except maybe giving yourself a broken keyboard. If I get frustrated over a song then I'm probably going to do worse on it, so I try my best not to.

bmah 05-23-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonid (Post 3082365)
How do you manage to suppress your frustration of getting an extremely close to AAA (but not AAA) for a file?

Come back to the song later, and don't continue whoring it. That means a few days later or more, for me at least. If you have other songs you can AAA, do those instead so you won't keep hitting a wall. Keep the flow going.

Flandre Scarlet 05-23-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3082372)
im not good enough to BF songs so im in the clear 8)

this 8)

But eh, when I get a blackflag, of course I'm thinking: "what the **** I was sure I AAA'd that I didn't even see the good asdfghjkl;"
But I try to AAA a song for a few more tries if I get a BF, but usually I just end up going to work on a different song that I'd probably BF, or try to combo OMW/Molto/Revo better for tier points.

I've actually started to get BF's on VC songs, which surprised me, my PA is really inconsistent and never really got close to SDG's, so it hurts :/

Coolboyrulez0 05-23-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotik (Post 3082381)
Permaban.

Do not quote pr0n links, you don't wanna get banned do you o_o

Prime8 05-23-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flandre Scarlet (Post 3082395)

But eh, when I get a blackflag, of course I'm thinking: "what the **** I was sure I AAA'd that I didn't even see the good asdfghjkl;"
But I try to AAA a song for a few more tries if I get a BF, but usually I just end up going to work on a different song that I'd probably BF, or try to combo OMW/Molto/Revo better for tier points.

I've actually started to get BF's on VC songs, which surprised me, my PA is really inconsistent and never really got close to SDG's, so it hurts :/

Pretty much this.

DayMan951 05-23-2009 01:37 AM

i react with various curse words.

lol its tera 05-23-2009 02:08 AM

Just gonna post what I do when this game gets me mad =/
Usually it'll start by yelling, always with curses of course, and most times it'll just end right there. I've also punched punch my monitor or punch a hole in the wall. When I had a big ol CRT monitor, I can't even tell you how many times I punched, and the thing never took any damage, I even threw it once (not even joking...still didn't take any damage from that thankfully. It eventually broke from rain leaking onto it, which you might remember from a random though a long while back if you read it). Since I've gotten a flat monitor, I've calmed down with that though I've still punched it 3-4 times, thankfully it hasn't broken. Last time I got mad, I broke my keyboard in half over my head, I've bashed it over my head multiple times on 2 other occasions also.

Yes, I know I have anger problems, and I'm trying to get better.

Edit: oops not on my main brb posting from that account.

DayMan951 05-23-2009 02:10 AM

didn't you make a video showing all the holes in your wall?

ScaryArrows.. 05-23-2009 02:10 AM

Same, along with hitting desk, keyboard, screen sometimes. FFR has given me anger problems O.o

[TeRa] 05-23-2009 02:13 AM

Yeah I did, but I deleted it because I only made it to show one person, and he saw it so yeah.

cedolad 05-23-2009 02:14 AM

I just go "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUU-" and play a different song.

leonid 05-23-2009 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lol its tera (Post 3082452)
Last time I got mad, I broke my keyboard in half over my head

Answer for your random thought right there O_O