Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   List of profile bots on FFR (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150644)

Andrew WCY 01-13-2019 05:41 AM

List of profile bots on FFR

Just for the fun of it, let's compile together a list of active profile bots we can find on FFR.

This list is by no means exhaustive. It is made just for illustrating the bot situation on FFR.

Antori 01-13-2019 05:53 AM

Re: List of profile bots on FFR

studiojayharv
emuriq
ilyhe
agyzoxab

pretty much everyone on:
here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&submit=Browse

:/

SK8R43 01-13-2019 06:59 AM

Cant we get rid of bots?
Make it so they cant post in the forums or on a profile unles...lets say they finish 5 songs on ffr?
I know they cant/wont play it so i think thats a good idea and a real person could just play excite bike 5 times lol

Antori 01-13-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4664908)
Cant we get rid of bots?
Make it so they cant post in the forums or on a profile unles...lets say they finish 5 songs on ffr?

i think there is a rule like that in effect

i remember when i first joined and i saw the "say hello here if you're new" thread and i tried posting in it that being my second or first day and it didn't allow me. i may be just remembering it wrong but i wasn't able to immediately post in it when i first saw it.

Edit: woops i messed up the quote function

SK8R43 01-13-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4664909)
i think there is a rule like that in effect

i remember when i first joined and i saw the "say hello here if you're new" thread and i tried posting in it that being my second or first day and it didn't allow me. i may be just remembering it wrong but i wasn't able to immediately post in it when i first saw it.

Edit: woops i messed up the quote function

Theres something along the lines of not being able to post pics and links until you have 5 posts. But nothing stopping you from just posting that i know of unless they recently changed it?

storn42 01-13-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4664908)
Cant we get rid of bots?
I know they cant/wont play it so i think thats a good idea and a real person could just play excite bike 5 times lol

if runescape cant get rid of bots what hope do we have?

bmah 01-13-2019 12:47 PM

Hi. I get rid of bots daily on this site.

There are countless bots that are created daily, and they don’t only include ones that show up in the latest updated profiles. If you refine your profile search to show new profiles coming into this site, you’ll see that at least half of them have no profile photos but still contain the same garbage info/potentially malicious links elsewhere on their profiles. I used to get rid of these too, but it’s been so relentless that I’ve given up. With the way it currently is, there’s nothing stopping bots from creating profiles. However, most are blocked from posting on the forums due to the posting minimums set.

SK8R43 01-13-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 4664934)
Hi. I get rid of bots daily on this site.

There are countless bots that are created daily, and they don’t only include ones that show up in the latest updated profiles. If you refine your profile search to show new profiles coming into this site, you’ll see that at least half of them have no profile photos but still contain the same garbage info/potentially malicious links elsewhere on their profiles. I used to get rid of these too, but it’s been so relentless that I’ve given up. With the way it currently is, there’s nothing stopping bots from creating profiles. However, most are blocked from posting on the forums due to the posting minimums set.

is there not a way to set a boundary to where nobody on the site can post or send profile messages without meeting it? or just not really worth it to create one? Not sure how hard it is, or if its even possible to do something like x games played, even if its only 1.

Happeh 01-13-2019 01:06 PM

i'm a profile bot turned sentient

Dinglesberry 01-13-2019 01:41 PM

I wrote a script that lists bots by parsing every new profile and listing them based on common bot features like having 0 plays and default location set etc, it worked pretty well, I should try to find it again and see if it still works

gold stinger 01-13-2019 01:52 PM

something something Velocity runs a script that targets new bot profiles every day that bans them

Or at least I was told.

Dinglesberry 01-13-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4664939)
something something Velocity runs a script that targets new bot profiles every day that bans them

Or at least I was told.

tfw i cant find the source code for my program anymore and all i have is old PMs :( feelsbad

Dinglesberry 01-13-2019 06:00 PM

i read FFR like constantly throughout the day, id be down to like, somehow have the ability to flag bots and send the names to admins lol, dont even give me the ability to ban just to flag stuff, id do it all day lolz

but yea its a pretty difficult cause... the bots get created no matter what, so banning them is good and all but yea, since they cant post on forums etc its not that huge of a deal

Mahou 01-13-2019 06:08 PM

Anaru

SK8R43 01-13-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4664959)
i read FFR like constantly throughout the day, id be down to like, somehow have the ability to flag bots and send the names to admins lol, dont even give me the ability to ban just to flag stuff, id do it all day lolz

but yea its a pretty difficult cause... the bots get created no matter what, so banning them is good and all but yea, since they cant post on forums etc its not that huge of a deal

Its not a huge deal, but im sure its pretty damn annoying to get messages from them all the time XD

Charu 01-13-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4664960)
Anaru

Shoutouts

Andrew WCY 01-13-2019 08:33 PM

Oh dang, there really are a ton of bots...

While compiling the list, I noticed that around 10 bots would be registered on FFR per day.

Dinglesberry 01-13-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4664968)
Its not a huge deal, but im sure its pretty damn annoying to get messages from them all the time XD

lmao youve got pmed by a bot? nice

post that shit im curious what they say lul, i havent seen bots actually interacting with users since the days of the old school like "hi im suzy i noticed your profile, please message me on x!!!" and stuff lol

aperson 01-13-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4664975)
lmao youve got pmed by a bot? nice

post that shit im curious what they say lul, i havent seen bots actually interacting with users since the days of the old school like "hi im suzy i noticed your profile, please message me on x!!!" and stuff lol

Recipients: aperson, psychoman, serioussam24, Tasselfoot, ultimategamer

Love sex come join us

Very hot anal sex
Register today only

http://**********.ru/?u=4cl82kk&o=8t4kazw&t=

Sullyman2007 01-13-2019 09:44 PM

They are almost impossible to deal with.

Don't forget about the catfish, either.