Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Homestar Runner Fans (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=1511)

wwfgurl 07-26-2003 02:43 AM

fthe finger was funny
trogdor is cool, i can draw him, with the beefy arm and all
i like guitar

Quote:

"My mouth tastes like...E-mails..." - Strong Bad

Brainmaster07 07-26-2003 02:48 AM

Trogdor, Japenese cartoon, techno, englilsh paper, Where's the cheat... yeah...

mynameisjayhi 07-26-2003 02:55 PM

What was the url for the site of homestar runner?

wwfgurl 07-26-2003 03:45 PM

I just do homestarrunner.com but you can do the http://homestarrunner.com thing.

dontcareaboutmyid 07-27-2003 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontcareaboutmyid
he's talking about the avatar and this thread needs some major focus

My favorite e-mail has definatlyhas to be Funny. i can almost say the entire thing

ah hem... O wait, its an email, that has happened before, and quite a few times if i remember correctly. Ok so

Dear Strong Bad,

Respond to this e-mail in the funniest way ever

From sam

Well let's see here, I could tape this blank floppy disk to my head and start acting like the crazy sqeaky guy.

LEEKO! LEEKO! LEEKO! I'm a squeaky guy,

I've got squeaky pants! come check out my squeaky pants dance

Squeak squauk squealk squauk squeak squauk

Bonkity bonkity bonkity bonkity bonkity bonkity

(while the computer becomes covered in catsup, and the screan goes I Can't Type with My Boot)

Aunt Roosie, AUNT ROOSIE! There's Catsup on the computer: albity oop

Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear Burnt whear

(while on his head spinning like a siren)

(runs up to strong sad) Jibberish that even i can remember Strong sad ( inbetween jibberish) Stop it, you're freaking me out, Did you take some of my pills again?

and then the sceen switches to the cheat and bubs and bubs says: you know you're right the cheat, this computer catsup is better than the regular kind, and that purple kind,

Strong bad enters: alright get out of here you two, except you the cheat you better start cleaning this mess up.

Bubs: what happened in here some sort of catsup bomb go off

Strong bad: No i was responding to an e-mail and i started to throw catsup all around

Bubs: oh thats preety Coo.

Strong bad in whisper: Hey... are ketchup bombs real?

Bubs: Not yet : Exit bubs

Strong bad to the cheat: so arn't you gonna get you 409 or awesome sauce to clean this up: exit the cheat strong bad says; or maybe a moist chamoise

Strong bad eats french fry with computer catsup: oo this is good, needs more ram... meybe a couple of mega chips

end e-mail

I am such a freak.....

click here to see how close i came to this email

I belive it has already been said that fnny is the BEST FREAKING E-MAIL EVER!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

lythiaren 07-28-2003 06:12 AM

umm.... okay.... I like SBEmails but I'm not that obsessed.... I don't memorize them I could always just go watch them... :? And didn't I mention funny in my last post?
Quote:

Originally Posted by lythiaren
What about Trogdor? And the one where he decides to act like the crazy squeaky guy?

I just couldn't remember the name off the top of my head.

I think you're being obsessive.

And when he jumps on the keyboard it says "I can type with one foot" not "I can't type with my boot" Sorry I just had to point that out. :mrgreen:

sk8fan 07-28-2003 08:06 AM

why

lythiaren 07-29-2003 06:16 AM

why? why?!?!? I just had a sudden urge to do that is all. :mrgreen:

Quizkid23 07-29-2003 11:12 AM

The Mike goin beeoooo thing isnt working, It's just pissing the crap out of me. I clicked it about 10000000 times, it didnt do anything.

lythiaren 07-30-2003 12:43 PM

well you have to start clicking once the star stops spinning. I did it quite a few times before... once you start hearing homestar saying "hello" a couple times then you missed the chance and you have to refresh.

Quizkid23 07-30-2003 06:25 PM

oh ok thx.

Quizkid23 07-30-2003 06:28 PM

hmm, homestar in a small window... What's so great about that?

ElvenNecromancer 07-30-2003 09:25 PM

have you ever won the secret King of Town game? It's hard, but when you do, you get to see this ^

Diabolicus 07-31-2003 11:52 PM

guy: whispers: welcome"
Homestarrunner: Welcome!.... line
Guy: Whispers: to
H*R: to!.....line
Guy: Whispers: Homestarrunner.com
H*R: something.com!

Funny stuff man!

Quizkid23 08-1-2003 09:15 AM

How do you get to the KoT game? I played it when it was like kot.com or w/e, but how do you get back?

lythiaren 08-2-2003 06:41 PM

Quote:

hmm, homestar in a small window... What's so great about that?
Well I just thought it was an interesting easter egg I'd share in case anyone wanted to see it.

Quote:

How do you get to the KoT game? I played it when it was like kot.com or w/e, but how do you get back?
This is the the King of Town toon. You know how there's a menu on it at teh very beginning? Well, click on the shield and it will move. Click the brick right under the words "special edition" and you go to the KoT intro. Well.... then it's clear sailing from there.

wwfgurl 08-4-2003 09:53 PM

heres an easter egg...

in Mr.Shmallow, at the end click the bottom of the Fluffed Delights box, it'll show Strong Sad's black/white counterpart.

lythiaren 08-8-2003 12:31 AM

"Look lively. LOOK LIVELY!!"

I don't like Mr. Shmallow. He's creepier than Marshie.

notorious 08-8-2003 02:35 PM

Mr. Shmallow is funny.

jewpinthethird 08-8-2003 02:40 PM

Mr. Shmallow sucks. Marshee could kick his ass.