Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Whos the best FFR player? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=6675)

ruifio894 01-26-2004 07:49 PM

Whos the best FFR player?

Who is the best FFR player? in my oppinion its reach by far, but if not her defenitly Arch0wl althought in his and my oppinion, sometimes FFR's offbeat

Who do you think is the best

makaveli121212 01-26-2004 07:50 PM

nima, no one will doubt that

Moogy 01-26-2004 07:52 PM

Nima is the best FFR player, hands down.

And Reach is a guy.

VxDx 01-26-2004 07:52 PM

Reach is a guy and even Arch0wl will admit that he is only mediocre at FFR.

Brainmaster07 01-26-2004 07:53 PM

No, Reach is probably a guy. There's quite a few people on here what are like that...

And the best player is ME!!!

me as in Nima

Moogy 01-26-2004 07:54 PM

No, Reach is definitely a guy. I've seen pics. XD

Brainmaster07 01-26-2004 07:56 PM

Well that still leaves the mystery of Cenright, who apperentyl has also changed their real name 3 times aswell :O.

makaveli121212 01-26-2004 07:56 PM

have you seen pics of the parts that separate guys form girls...cause i think thats what brainmaster was insinuating

chillywilly 01-26-2004 07:57 PM

hahaha he thinks....HAHAHA.....its ok buddy, those boobie sigs make me think of girls too.

ruifio894 01-26-2004 08:03 PM

Hey all, lol, ok Reach is a guy, thats what i thought, although 'he' said he was a girl, but ok, anyways,
chilly willy's cool, and whats a mediocre??

BluE_MeaniE 01-26-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

\Me"di*o`cre\, a. [F. m['e]diocre, L. mediocris, fr. medius middle. See Mid.] Of a middle quality; of but a moderate or low degree of excellence; indifferent; ordinary. `` A very mediocre poet.'' --Pope.

chillywilly 01-26-2004 08:06 PM

mediocre=average

Reach 01-26-2004 08:07 PM

hahahahah

oh and aperson or nima or linus.

i used to be good at ffr but i don't play it anymore.

Anticrombie0909 01-26-2004 08:38 PM

Yeah, Nima's probably the best. His mad skillz can't compete with his pimple, though...geez, I've never seen an oily bubble work the keys like that!

alainbryden 01-26-2004 10:39 PM

where can I get this file, I've looked everywhere for it

banditcom 01-26-2004 11:57 PM

Nima, hands down.

Varia 01-27-2004 12:01 AM

Reach is my hot Japanese schoolgirl girlfriend. He knows I love him ^_~

ruifio894 01-27-2004 06:35 AM

jj

i knew you were a man

chillywilly 01-27-2004 07:19 AM

lolol...best player huh? score-wise, nima, no doubt. but if you think ooutside the box...synth. he can pull the plug on anyone anytime he wants. hes like the god of the FFR world.

Arch0wl 01-27-2004 07:28 AM

FFR I really don't care but on SM rankings I'd probably rate it

1) Reach
2) Nima
?) Jello, aperson, Arch0wl

Aperson owns me at certain songs and I beat him at others... same with Jello, so it's kind of hard to determine

And Volkov quit, but if he still played he'd be #2, probably #1 =P

Reach 01-27-2004 08:55 AM

Eggman could probably take nima.

And yea...volkov was just as good, or better than me. I kind of caught up to him, but he dominated over pretty much everyone for months.

Oh yea...and spazzbite. Don't know why i always forget him...hes just as good as I am, minus the odd song.

Arch0wl 01-27-2004 09:03 AM

Oh crap I forgot about Eggman, he's definitely better than Nima

And Spazz I don't think has played near as much as he used to... otherwise he'd be as good as you O_o

ruifio894 01-27-2004 09:28 AM

Reach why dont you play FFR anymore??

Reach 01-27-2004 09:43 AM

Because SM is way better. I only play it to try new songs, or if synth updated something.

My records on harder songs that are still up there were done like...just after synth updated to this version with the new timings and new songs+layout. Havn't tryed to beat them since really.

ringluver 01-27-2004 10:26 AM

volkov

Privateer 01-27-2004 11:18 AM

Pfft, not a mention on the SM side. Spazz almost just got completely forgotten, too...

ruifio894 01-27-2004 02:42 PM

swdf

reach you are a man, lol i was jk thank god, and you are asian, and
you may be the best player, is eggman really better than nima?
SM is better in almost everything, but the credits count is cool
its amazing how synthlight can just ban someone for FFR anytime which is why im carefull in that subject
how can you tell if synthlight bannes you?
and does anyone think this topic is alwright?

ruifio894 01-27-2004 02:43 PM

swdf

reach you are a man, lol i was jk thank god, and you are asian, and
you may be the best player, is eggman really better than nima?
SM is better in almost everything, but the credits count is cool
its amazing how synthlight can just ban someone for FFR anytime which is why im carefull in that subject
how can you tell if synthlight bannes you?
and does anyone think this topic is alwright?

Musical_Master 01-27-2004 02:46 PM

Run on sentence.....its like saying

hi how are you doing i am fine what is up is Eggman really better than Nima i think Nima is really good I love you Reach!

Nima 01-27-2004 02:47 PM

Ummm... Reach, I've beaten most of your recent scores and you got some really bad ones like A on brace yourself and stuff that I can't understand. I've been beating most of them recently. You probably are better but not by much so if eggman could DEFINITELY own me like you say, then you can't be better than him. The only real scores of mine you've beaten recently are by VERY little or not even close. I think I beat most of yours.

ruifio894 01-27-2004 02:50 PM

what happened to my credits?

Musical_Master 01-27-2004 02:51 PM

Did you lose them in a challenge?
Or buy a song?
Or did they get taken away by Synth or something like that?

Nima 01-27-2004 02:58 PM

honestly from what I recall... Asb, brace yourself, rtpr, rev, omw, caprice, sextacy, ice climb2, cynic, max300v2, etc. I think my scores were higher... You might still have the upperhand but not by much if at all. And you guys seem to forget Privateer and Spazz is definitely up there. and I think I beat most of Eggman's scores I saw. Even the levels you beat me on reach wasn't by much like 4 greats and 1 good or so on k8107, 1 great on arrabbiata, etc. oh well

Nima 01-27-2004 02:58 PM

http://www.bemanimn.com/eggman/?M=D
btw, go there, those scores aren't good at all. No AAA g2??? Bad k8107 score... The rest are easy and still bad except for otaku. Big deal one out of all those scores. And I heard some of his scores on ddrfreak that weren't that high either.

lightdarkness 01-27-2004 03:13 PM

nima is the winnah

Arch0wl 01-27-2004 03:30 PM

Nima, Eggman has AAA'ed G2 on 1.3x music speed. He doesn't need a screenshot to prove that, as he's very reliable if you get to know him, and screenshots can be faked extremely easy anyway.

As for K8107... that song is hard to get a good score on unless you cheat and use a double setup, you can't expect someone to get a good score on that song playing normally with the arrow keys

Also, 7 of the songs you listed were extremely gay in one way or another. I don't know how you can be as good as you are and not be able to tell when songs are extremely offsync, you'd have to either mute your speakers alot or be REALLY ignorant.

Nima, stop trying to turn nearly every topic you post in into a competition.

Reach 01-27-2004 03:38 PM

well arch beat me to it cause ffr is being slow for some reason...but

stop being full of yourself nima.

I've gotten 1 great on payon, 3 on k8107, AAA snow and FOTBB< AAA release your mind, AAA max300 on 1.5 music, AAA'd arrabiata before you, max300iidx before you. I A'd blur on its release day. I FC'd payon2 with low greats, AAA'd all of BMR's originals, except gravity 6 greats. I can match almost all your other scores aswell except like minute waltz, and revo. woopie.

I'll admit to useing a double setup sometimes, but i don't see a rule saying i can't.

Brace yourself. Woopie frigging do. i tryed twice. I'll go AAA it or something to prove a point, but I don't want to, i've got other things to do.

RTPR. I can FC it. I've AA'd ice climber, dude. ASB? I've AA'd it. AAA"d all my stepfiles except asb and ice climber.

Caprice? 70 perfs? Bravo.

As for eggman, im not eggman...but hes good. damn good. im not going argue about 'who is teh top 10 playa omg olo' but don't be like i can beat all your screens. I can top alot of the things i've done in my album. And i don't post every single accomplish i do, just once in a blue moon. That goes for most other good players aswell.

kay. bye

ruifio894 01-27-2004 03:48 PM

wdbvhj m'

so reach it seems like you are better than nima, why dont you two have a challenge, do it on revo for 200 credits tell me who won.....

Reach 01-27-2004 04:10 PM

we're talking about sm, not ffr -_-';

Nima 01-27-2004 04:13 PM

I did challenge him I doubled his score on most of them. But anyways, ffr isn't reliable so whatever. Buddy I MENTIONED you beat me on those levels let me name the ones I won at. Plus, offbeat songs you can still if they are streams of the same type of note 8ths and stuff easily hit them. And no, BMR's originals are all pretty easy. gravity you had 1 less great wow. You AAA'd before me cause you got it first but my score was better by a bit. and k8107 and fotbb are the ones I said you beat me at... I could name a bunch I beat you at. RTPR I had less greats, brace yourself I got higher before. You used double setup and that is cheap shit. I didn't even know about that that is fucking cheap as hell. Blur I managed to A. And what you don't believe doesn't matter, i could say that about anyone. I could name alot of levels but don't wanna sift through all the scores.

Kilgamayan 01-27-2004 04:36 PM

"Better player" varies from opinion to opinion.

I'd say Reach is better than Nima because Reach doesn't brag.

Privateer 01-27-2004 04:39 PM

I don't mean to favor anybody personally, but I've seen higher scores from Nima. This is what I've seen. I haven't seen Reach beat a Nima score by anything more than a number in the greats column but whatever. I don't have much background on eggman other then the database of screens Nima posted. Blah.

You two are pretty funny, because you make it seem like the accomplishments the other person has over you are bad. But seriously, arguing like this won't get anywhere. I doubt one of you will turn around and say, "yeah, you were right, you're better."

We all have a general idea of the best players and arguing who is better than a specific person won't get anywhere.

This was a crappy post. Yeah...

Nima 01-27-2004 04:40 PM

that means nothing. that is the dumbest comment ever.

But anyways, i told reach i did this just to see how people would react like that other thread lol so forget about it :P

Moogy 01-27-2004 04:45 PM

I'm the best. Seriously.

I AAAAd OMW. On SM.

Kilgamayan 01-27-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nima
that means nothing. that is the dumbest comment ever.

Because you can't refute it?

Nima 01-27-2004 04:52 PM

you make no sense? So if the fastest runner in the world goes around and says he is the fastest and let's say i'm super fast but not as fast and i don't say anything. Does that make me faster or better in your words? You can brag as much as you want that doesn't mean you are worse lol. Dumb comment. There i refuted it. But anyways, Reach is probably better I was trying to say I told him that on msn, but not by as much as people say.

makaveli121212 01-27-2004 04:53 PM

if you ask reach, then reach is the best at SM
if you ask nima, then nima is the best at SM

fact is no one really knows for sure, and arguing isnt gonna change anything

Reach 01-27-2004 05:00 PM

I wasn't really arguing.

what i was trying to say

is nima always turns every thread into some sort of SM competition, and goes about blah blah blah scores, ect as if hes so hot. So what if he is? So am I, but i don't go on about it, or try and prove my worth in each and every thread, and turn everything into a competition.

And im pretty sure im not the only one that sees this.

But whatever. No need to further comment. :P

Kilgamayan 01-27-2004 05:02 PM

There are a lot more variables in DDR Simulation than running. Running can consist of sprints/dashes, relays, marathons, and that's about it. However, with DDR simulation, look at all the unique sims out there. You and Reach are both incredibly good. You're better than him at some, he's better than you at some. To use your running analogy, say the "top two" runners on the planet went to the olympics and split all the track gold medals between each other. It's impossible to tell outright which one of them is better, so I myself would use personality to judge who is a better person. If one acted like LaDanian Tomlinson and the other like Terrell Owens, I would say the Tomlinson mirror is the "better player".

In your analogy, you have one runner that is better than you in pretty much every aspect of the game. Say the "top two" runners were at the Olympics again, but Owens of them takes every single gold and leaves Tomlinson with none. Then, Owens is clearly the better player no matter what the two personalities are.

You're not better than Reach at every simfile you two have played, nor is he better than you at every simfile. You're split at about the middle. Thusly, I use personality to determine who is the "better player". Not the better button-hitter, better player.

heyhey11 01-27-2004 06:19 PM

Vol wins

he was better and probably still is better

ggnr

vvolkov0073 02-2-2004 08:26 AM

I still play the game you know...

- Volkov

altairian 02-2-2004 11:53 AM

yes but you're "retired" ;)