Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154197)

bugkid666 01-13-2023 06:05 PM

TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

* Forest Feast *

Setup:

9 Players
* 2 Termites
* 6 Trees
* 1 Exterminator
Game Rules:
* Termites have a single factional night action. They may choose to swarm a single target, or to devour all previously swarmed targets.
* Exterminator blocks the swarming of a target ONLY on the night in which they are being swarmed.
* Trees become Tree-stumps upon being eliminated via the Day vote, allowing them to continue posting in the thread.
* Exterminator, Trees, Tree-stumps, and Termites are all vulnerable to being swarmed and devoured.
* Tree-stumps cannot vote, and do not count as a vote for endgame purposes.
** Players are not told when they are swarmed, Termites are not told if the swarming was successful.
*** There is a post count minimum: each player will be required to make 5 game-related posts due 90 minutes before each EoD each day phase. Failure to meet the minimum will result in a modkill.
* The post deadline is 90 minutes before EoD. There is a 30 minute host-verification period to check post count and game-related posts in the event of a severely inactive player. Any modkills will be announced at approximately 1 hour before EoD, but the flip for any modkilled player will be withheld until after EoD. No votes will count from or against the player who is modkilled. Voting for said player will be equivalent to a "No-lynch" vote. The modkilled player will be required to stop posting.
* Game related posts are defined as, "posts containing player comments/feedback/thoughts relating to any game actions, events, or other game-related interactions between players".
* Note that I will only be using the above definition to disqualify posts as "game related" above the posting minimum if a player is severely absent for the majority of the phase and tries to squeeze by with bare minimum posts. Warning will not be given. Please play the game you sign up for.

General Info:
* Phases are 48/24 revolving around 11:00PM Server Time
* KitB: On
* OoTC: Off (except for Termitechat).
* Roleflips: On
* Nighttalk: Off (except for Termitechat).
* NoLynch/Nokill: On
* Insta: On
* MYLO/LYLO Votes Locked: On
Role PMs

Welcome to [TWG 204]: Forest Feast!
You crave nature, trees and other plant matter. The sight of the forest outside of your home fills you with desire. If you could just find a way to devour it all, you might finally satiate your never ending hunger. Actually....that kind of sounds like a good idea...

You are a Termite, along with your partner [PLAYER]. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities
Factional Communication: During any phase you may talk with your partner [HERE].
Factional Meal Prep: Each night phase either you or your partner may take one and only one of the the following actions:
* Swarm a target to ready them for your next meal.
* Devour all previously swarmed targets by eating them whole, leaving nothing behind.
Win Condition
You win when only Termite aligned players are left alive, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome to [TWG 204]: Forest Feast!
Your leaves are green, your roots are long, and the creatures of the forest marvel at your very sight. Your life is simple, and quite frankly, that's exactly how you like it. Kind of makes you wonder though...how long will things stay that way?

You are a Tree, and aligned with the Forest. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities
Stumped: Upon being eliminated via the Day vote you become Tree-stumped. This means you will still be allowed to post in the thread, but you will not have a vote. Being killed in any other way overrides this ability, and will cause you to be removed from the game.
Win Condition
You win when only Forest aligned players are left alive.

Welcome to [TWG 402]: Forest Feast!
You love nature, trees, and things that are green. However, you HATE insects and have made it your life’s mission to kill them all, especially the ones who threaten the beauty of the forest near your home. Pesky bugs better watch their backs!

You are an Exterminator, and aligned with the Forest. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities
Swarm Prevention: Each night phase you may choose one other player to douse with insect repellent. The doused player will be immune to being swarmed for consumption during that night phase.
Win Condition
You win when only Forest aligned players are left alive.

Player List:

1: ShadoWolfe
2: Roundbox
3: Charu
4: WaywardVagabond
5: Hateandhatred
6: Tps222
7: FFA
8: DaBackpack
9: mellonxcollie (Raeko)

Replacements:

1: FreezinIce

bugkid666 01-13-2023 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Game Host posts/messages might come from a combination of myself and T-Force. Feel free to PM either of us if you have any questions.

Day 0 will begin at 11:00PM Server Time (9:00PM PST, 12:00AM EST) tonight (Friday January 13th).

Day 0 will last 48 hours ending at 11:00 PM Server Time on Sunday January 15th.

Please do not post in this thread until 11:00 PM Server Time tonight.

Hateandhatred 01-13-2023 06:33 PM

First

bugkid666 01-13-2023 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4785030)
First

Please no posting until 11:00PM server time.

bugkid666 01-13-2023 10:59 PM

All is quiet and peaceful in the forest tonight. Jk... unless?

Day 0 has begun and you may begin posting.
Day 0 will last 48 hours ending at 11:00 PM CST (Server Time) on Sunday January 15th.

ShadoWolfe 01-13-2023 11:05 PM

STUMP ME, BITCHEESSSS

roundbox 01-13-2023 11:47 PM

idk what to do, I'm stumped

roundbox 01-14-2023 12:11 AM

wood you look at that; I'm the only one here :(

Hateandhatred 01-14-2023 01:23 AM

no ur not

flashflash account 01-14-2023 07:11 AM

felt cute
mite delete

Hateandhatred 01-14-2023 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4785038)
felt cute
mite delete

thats illegal in twg tho...

Charu 01-14-2023 08:16 AM

Tps222 01-14-2023 08:56 AM

Hi,

Missed ya'll.

Hateandhatred 01-14-2023 10:15 AM

roundbox 01-14-2023 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4785042)

The ideal state of this game

mellon_collie 01-14-2023 10:31 AM

I'm mite-y excited to play this bug game hosted by THE bugkid

Are termites considered bugs? I always think of "bugs" as the kinda cute ones, and the ugly/mean ones remain insects to me and do not get the nickname of bug. Is this discrimination??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4785041)
Hi,

Missed ya'll.

HI TPS CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!

roundbox 01-14-2023 12:02 PM

There are many things that I'd like to post about this game, but first, I will tell you about termites.

Have you ever seen a termite mound? They are splendid structures. Some might even call them works of art.

DaBackpack 01-14-2023 03:23 PM

what's up gamers

DaBackpack 01-14-2023 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4785045)

Are termites considered bugs? I always think of "bugs" as the kinda cute ones, and the ugly/mean ones remain insects to me and do not get the nickname of bug. Is this discrimination??

raeko have you ever watched the Joe Schmo show? one of the GOAT reality shows of the early 2000s

Tps222 01-14-2023 04:51 PM

Thanks!

Trying my best not to meta-game the format too hard, but are there any day 0/night 1 meme kills I should be aware of?

bugkid666 01-14-2023 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4785049)
Thanks!

Trying my best not to meta-game the format too hard, but are there any day 0/night 1 meme kills I should be aware of?

posts are not allowed to be edited

bugkid666 01-14-2023 05:29 PM

Just a reminder that after receiving a warning via PM from myself or T Force, any further infractions will result in being modkilled. (I don't wanna do that, so don't make me.) If you need a clarification of the rules, feel free to check out the official rules thread on the TWG forums or PM either host.

Thank you~

Tps222 01-14-2023 06:01 PM

Whoops sorry, it was a grammar correction but I should have known better. Won’t happen again!

Charu 01-14-2023 07:49 PM

Where my TWGers at!?

Charu 01-14-2023 07:49 PM

Sniff my ass!

roundbox 01-14-2023 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4785058)
Sniff my ass!

charu
u stinky

Wayward Vagabond 01-14-2023 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4785048)
raeko have you ever watched the Joe Schmo show? one of the GOAT reality shows of the early 2000s

I just saw a video talking about this show and it's weird that you bring it up. Are you a Google ad???????

Wayward Vagabond 01-14-2023 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4785033)
STUMP ME, BITCHEESSSS

What has 4 legs and turns brown in the summer and 2 legs and turns green in the winter?

Wayward Vagabond 01-14-2023 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4785040)

Please let this be your intro into every game

Hateandhatred 01-14-2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

if you're a streamer this would be a good "be right back" screen

roundbox 01-14-2023 11:35 PM

can't wait for all of us to be modkilled
especially Charu since I am voting him

roundbox 01-14-2023 11:36 PM

the best part of this game is I can continue shitposting until the termites devour me
I mean, I'm not shitposting right now, but if I get stumped, I can still have a good time

Hateandhatred 01-14-2023 11:38 PM

I already got one mod warning so termites don't waste your swarming on me since I'll probably break a random rule before the end of the game

the modkill meta is real

DaBackpack 01-14-2023 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4785061)
I just saw a video talking about this show and it's weird that you bring it up. Are you a Google ad???????

lmao I just saw that video

bugkid666 01-15-2023 12:10 AM

Vote Count - (as of post #34)

charu (1) - roundbox

flashflash account 01-15-2023 12:31 AM

Quote:

Apparently people use the term bug informally to refer to basically any arthropod, which is news to me

Hemiptera is the order known as "true bugs" though, which I don't think termites are a part of

So yes and no, hope that clears things up

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:11 AM

o/
forgot game was a thing lol

time to make some GAME RELATED POSTS IN D0 WEEE-OOH

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:12 AM

Quote:

ENHANCE!!! MAKE IT LARGER

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:13 AM

Quote:

ngl I've yet to be sold on a single reality show, but the premise to that one looks pretty fkin cool

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4785042)

ME IN THIS GAME

bonus similarities to me if it gets chopped down and gets to spam obscenities HELPFUL READS all game

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4785062)
What has 4 legs and turns brown in the summer and 2 legs and turns green in the winter?

uh...

ME?

I have 2 legs and get sick in the winter, then summer comes and my legs get yoked double their size so they count as 4, and I tan super brown so BAM

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:24 AM

ohhh I'm a dumbass.
you were stumping me with a riddle
and you did, so fair point good job you stumped me

now stump me again biiiiiitch

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:32 AM

Quote:

Yes, termites are bugs. Termites are a group of detritophagous eusocial insects comprising the infraorder Isoptera of the order Blattodea of the superorder Dictyoptera of the cohort Polyneoptera under the larger class Insecta from the phylum Arthropoda of the Animal kingdom. In common parlance, terrestrial arthropods are often called bugs.

Termites comprise the infraorder Isoptera, or alternatively the epifamily Termitoidae, within the order Blattodea (along with cockroaches). Termites were once classified in a separate order from cockroaches, but recent phylogenetic studies indicate that they evolved from cockroaches, as they are deeply nested within the group, and the sister group to wood eating cockroaches of the genus Cryptocercus.

Super cool tidbit: similar to ants and some bees and wasps from the separate order Hymenoptera, most termites have an analogous 'worker' and 'soldier' caste system consisting of mostly sterile individuals which are morphologically and behaviorally distinct. Unlike ants, most colonies begin from reproductively mature individuals called "kings" and "queens" which form monogamous pairs. Also unlike ants, which undergo a complete metamorphosis, termites undergo through an incomplete metamorphosis that proceeds through egg, nymph, and adult stages. Termite colonies are commonly described as superorganisms due to the collective behaviors of the individuals which form a self-governing entity: the colony itself. Their colonies range in size from a few hundred individuals to enormous societies with several million individuals. Most species are rarely conspicuous, with the majority having a cryptic life-history where they remain concealed within the galleries and tunnels of their nests for their entire lives.

ALSO, MOST WORKER AND SOLDIER TERMITES ARE COMPLETELY BLIND AS THEY DO NOT HAVE A PAIR OF EYES.

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:34 AM

ok that last post should've gotten me enough bugkid brownie points to escape modkill this phase

btw roundbox that's a super cool picture of a termite colony. bet you didn't know it counts as a SUPERORGANISM

since it seems like I'm alone here, I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:35 AM

btw if I'm wrong about anything scientific it's cause I'm plagiarizing shit I know nothing about and spreading misinformation like it's 2020

heyooo

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4785070)
Apparently people use the term bug informally to refer to basically any arthropod, which is news to me

Hemiptera is the order known as "true bugs" though, which I don't think termites are a part of

So yes and no, hope that clears things up

damn man why you gotta add nuance

DaBackpack 01-15-2023 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4785077)

ALSO, MOST WORKER AND SOLDIER TERMITES ARE COMPLETELY BLIND AS THEY DO NOT HAVE A PAIR OF EYES.

"most"??? o.O

flashflash account 01-15-2023 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4785080)
damn man why you gotta add nuance

What, I like bugs

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4785082)
What, I like bugs

just true bugs or all bugs?

ShadoWolfe 01-15-2023 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4785081)
"most"??? o.O

weird, huh? per wikipedia it's most
but per TERMINIX, the nefarious corporation that specializes in the mass murder of poor, innocent bugs (but in this case it's where our hero, the awesome exterminator works), it's ALL worker termites that are born without eyes.

Terminix, being the surprisingly informative hub of bug information that they are, say:

"The strength of their vision varies depending on their role in the colony. The king and queen termites (also known as royal termites) are some of the only members of the colony with completely functional eyesight. These termites depend on their vision to break away from their colonies and start new ones. Swarmer termites (also known as reproductives) also have eyesight. That said, they only develop it after complete maturation. During this process, reproductive nymphs double in size, turn black in color and develop internal organs, wings and vision. Swarmers may also become king or queen termites if they mate and start a new colony. Thus, they, too, require vision.

On the other hand, worker termites never develop eyesight or wings. Worker termites can distinguish light from dark but cannot see shapes or color in their surroundings. As the primary providers for the colony, they detect food through their antennae and olfactory senses instead."

"If not all termites have eyes, then how do termites see and perceive the world around them? Even royal and swarming termites that can see rely heavily on their other senses. Researchers from the University of California at Davis (heyyy, I have 4 siblings that went there) found that all insects sense their surroundings through small molecules that provide information on nest-mates, food sources and predators. These molecules, also known as odorant-binding proteins, help transport smells from the environment to the insect’s sensory nerves. With termites, these molecules may pass through their olfactory system or through the two antennas on their head.

Termite antennae are impressive enough on their own. They contain moisture-sensing receptors that help them locate moisture and decaying wood nearby. Even a termite’s legs can act as both a sensory and communication tool. They have setea, which are tiny hairs, attached to their legs that are highly sensitive to vibrations. Through these vibrations, termites can determine the size and usefulness of a food source. For example, dampwood termites can detect moisture-filled wood. Meanwhile, drywood termites can identify wood from furniture, floors and framing. They also use vibrations to communicate to other termites in their colony. For example, soldier termites can alarm other termites of an intrusion by forcefully knocking their head against the walls of the mud tube or nest. All these vibratory senses live within their tibia portion of their legs."

aaaand the next section is called, "how can you remove termites" but instead of saying "vote them out" it just says to contact terminix to send an exterminator. poo poo on them, we already have one

Wayward Vagabond 01-15-2023 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4785081)
"most"??? o.O

Yeah because Wolfe has eyes!!!

Wayward Vagabond 01-15-2023 02:38 AM

shadowolfe we gottem bois

flashflash account 01-15-2023 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4785083)
just true bugs or all bugs?

Uh, most bugs
My favorite order is probably lepidoptera though...

Although hemiptera is aight

Tps222 01-15-2023 06:36 AM

Just realized with this delayed wolf kill mechanic that we likely won’t get any actionable information from the first night, since it’s likely a single target gets unknowingly swarmed and not devoured until later on.

Seems a little risky for termites to wait until a single devour action would win then the game considering they’ve no way of knowing if their swarm works. Even so, if our day voting is not productive, having more votes around is probably good for chaos.

With that in mind it seems the exterminator is likely incentivized to not come out because there are no other hidden blue rules for that person to be the representative of.

Tps222 01-15-2023 06:41 AM

Additionally it seems the only actionable information we’re going to get is day vote-based card flips. This seems like it’s going to be difficult for any type of coordinated action to take down the termites; I’m struggling to conceive of how the termites get caught other than blind luck. Anyone else have any ideas on how they see this going down? Even the exterminator isn’t going to know if what they’re doing is successful, so our information drip is super limited and really only benefits the termites devour-timing countdown plans. It seems that catching people defending cardflip-verified termites is going to be one of our only tools, but even then that’s not ideal.

Tps222 01-15-2023 06:43 AM

Just realized there’s only 2 termites so I suppose that helps the odds on random votes working out and lessens the impact of defense-analysis, as the termites are probably going to distance themselves from one another.

We may need to consider grouping people in pods of 2 when voting to see how each couplet reacts publicly vs their cardflip. Would seem to accelerate the analysis process imo.

flashflash account 01-15-2023 07:50 AM

Since I'm bored and washed up I'll accept the dumbtell

1 down 8 to go

Actually 7

Hateandhatred 01-15-2023 07:52 AM

So um...

Can someone explain to me the disadvantage of the exterminator to reveal himself right away? His role basically prevents someone from getting swarmed, and he's the only person we can know for sure is forest aligned. If he just protects himself everynight, then the net result is one less target for day lynch, right?

Hateandhatred 01-15-2023 08:00 AM

The only thing I can think of is losing the opportunity to have the exterminator reveal himself while being accused of being a termite, and then we could scrutinize those who were aggressive towards them, but that doesn't guarantee anything, and we could lose a valuable asset for nothing by night 2 if we were unlucky.

I don't think the gamble is worth it. Plus, the exterminator cannot gain any info at night. They can't even say they protected someone and they didn't get swarmed/devoured, since we don't know if the target was swarmed at all (which is super unlikely to happen anyway) and even if they did, there's no way to know if the protected person was a termite.Therefore, the only help they would provide is just saying they're the exterminator.

Any thoughts?

Hateandhatred 01-15-2023 08:05 AM

Plus, the exterminator doesn't 100% have to protect themselves. The termites probably won't try to swarm him every single night just to get rid of them, but that should obviously be left to their discretion

Tps222 01-15-2023 08:11 AM

Exterminator can’t protect themselves from how it looks like the role is written, since it specifies “other player” in the description.

Charu 01-15-2023 08:13 AM

Hate is town, boys

Hateandhatred 01-15-2023 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4785098)
Exterminator can’t protect themselves from how it looks like the role is written, since it specifies “other player” in the description.

oh, fair enough. The rules said "any target", but you're right.

Hateandhatred 01-15-2023 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4785099)
Hate is town, boys

no, I'm tree

Charu 01-15-2023 08:14 AM

Locked CLEAR

Charu 01-15-2023 08:15 AM

Not a fan of Shadow's encyclopedia shitposting

Sorry bruh!

Charu 01-15-2023 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4785065)
can't wait for all of us to be modkilled
especially Charu since I am voting him

Also, you're stinky!

How did you like me MURDERING YOU last game, EEEEH?

Charu 01-15-2023 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4785063)
Please let this be your intro into every game

Planning on it, dohoho

Charu 01-15-2023 08:20 AM

Oh, small disclaimer again for this game!

I am phone posting with one hand and a stylist, so don't expect super long or fast to respond.

ESPECIALLY AT EOD

roundbox 01-15-2023 08:57 AM

Charu, I feel like we're in another situation where I disagree with you (but this time I don't have mechanical knowledge you are a wolf)

I happen to like the termite facts from Shado

Charu 01-15-2023 09:07 AM

What if..........

I had knowledge that you were a wolf (mechanically)

mellon_collie 01-15-2023 09:31 AM

Quote:

I actually did watch this, way back when it aired on cable. Totally forgot about it and couldn't tell you a thing about it. Unlike Flavor of Love and Simple Life which are ingrained in my memory weirdly, this one I don't remember. I definitely watched it tho

I'm about to watch that video about it haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4785073)
ngl I've yet to be sold on a single reality show, but the premise to that one looks pretty fkin cool

In my opinion the best thing about reality TV is the absolutely unhinged things people say/do that couldn't possibly be written by a writer

Just imagine some weirdo telling his girlfriend he's been arrested for arson. Then when she doesn't even really react he runs into a forest and hides in a chicken coop. While he's hiding, she gets mugged and her phone stolen in broad daylight in front of a film crew

Imagine the same guy getting dressed to go swimming. He wears an entirely skin covering suit, and a condom because he is that afraid of parasites swimming up his willy. And his gf is there in a normal bikini making super cringe faces at him

This man travelled to a remote village in Brazil, it took two days via plane then boat and he brought like 20+ plastic bins with him full of crap like the swimming condom and plushies for his gf. He also brought a lock of his mother's hair which he wore around his neck

Like, you can't write this

Charu 01-15-2023 09:45 AM

I've been bingewatching a ton of reality shows lately.

Discovery+ has so much, lmao.

mellon_collie 01-15-2023 10:05 AM

Quote:

OMG DR PAT THE QUACK

I'm remembering all these graphics and the intro too

this video is unlocking so many memories

roundbox 01-15-2023 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4785114)
In my opinion the best thing about reality TV is the absolutely unhinged things people say/do that couldn't possibly be written by a writer

Just imagine some weirdo telling his girlfriend he's been arrested for arson. Then when she doesn't even really react he runs into a forest and hides in a chicken coop. While he's hiding, she gets mugged and her phone stolen in broad daylight in front of a film crew

Imagine the same guy getting dressed to go swimming. He wears an entirely skin covering suit, and a condom because he is that afraid of parasites swimming up his willy. And his gf is there in a normal bikini making super cringe faces at him

This man travelled to a remote village in Brazil, it took two days via plane then boat and he brought like 20+ plastic bins with him full of crap like the swimming condom and plushies for his gf. He also brought a lock of his mother's hair which he wore around his neck

Like, you can't write this

DAMMIT POLE

roundbox 01-15-2023 11:57 AM

let's flip a termite today though
I'm not as worried about voting out a fellow tree since they can still chill in game with us and help solve

if anything, I wonder if voting for the person you want cleared the most could be a strategy

roundbox 01-15-2023 12:32 PM

unless we flip a termite, we'll still have 9 players tomorrow with one confirmed town
it's not that bad as I said, but still not optimal

DaBackpack 01-15-2023 12:39 PM

Yeah I think this game is very much town-sided with the stump mechanic. The only major worry I can see is that the termites can basically Thanos snap later on and win in a single fell swoop.

Because of that, we have no way of validating any blue claims, because nobody is alerted to being chosen for a swarm. The closest I can see is if like the number of deaths with a Thanos snap is less than the number of nights that passed. But again that relies on the Thanos snap happening later on