Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG C: ANONYTWiG (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=131692)

FictionJunction 09-9-2013 12:00 AM

TWG C: ANONYTWiG

WELCOME TO ANONYTWiG
A PRICKASS DOUCHE GAME FOR ANONYMOUS ASSHOLES

READ EVERYTHING BELOW, SERIOUSLY

RULES

AnonyTWiG

15 players.

Day phase start.
Insta ON.
Night talking on.

72 hour day phases
24 hour night phases

Masterwolf
Wolf x3

Psychic
Seer
Red Miller x1
Humans

stuff you should know

Players have the ability to kill others by matching an anonymous account to the player who operates it via PM to the host. If they guess correctly the player they PMed the host about will die. If they guess incorrectly, the player who sent the PM dies.

Basically, don't be an idiot and have fun confusing players.

Knowledge is power.

Having balls is rewarded.

Shitposting is encouraged.

list of things I will kill you for

editing your posts.
posting in your real account.
incorrect guesses.
not creating your AIM account as per the instructions listed on your anonymous account role PM. (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

Match/Guess kills will be announced at the end of the phase it the PM was sent on. You will not know why players died.

PMs

Anonymous accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous account pm
Your account is: twg#
Password is: *******

Create an account on AIM using a fake http://mailinator.com email address.

EXAMPLE: twg#@mailinator.com
(REPLACE # WITH YOUR ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT NUMBER).

When you register on AIM list your first name as TWG and your last name as your WRITTEN NUMBER.

EX: twg1@mailinator.com TWG ONE.

Go to http://mailinator.com and verify your account.

Add everyone else.

You NEED to use this email because you'll have an easier time ADDING people to your CONTACT LIST. Also, mailinator is fucking awesome.

If you don't do this I will kill you.

Roles

Quote:

Originally Posted by human pm
hi ur human

Quote:

Originally Posted by red miller pm
hi ur human

Quote:

Originally Posted by seer pm
hi ur da seer

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychic pm
hi ur da psychic

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf pm
hi ur a wolf and ur friends are ___ and ___ and ___

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterwolf pm
hi ur da masterwolf and ur friends are ___ and ___ and ___

ANONYMOUS PM STATUS: SENT.
REAL ACCOUNT PM STATUS: SENT.

HERE'S SOME ADVICE YOU FOOLS

use http://www.aim.com/products/express to prevent players from figuring out who you are by conveniently noticing how you went offline in your real AIM account to log into your anonymous twg aim account.

if you have trouble figuring shit out send me PM and I will help you but send me a PM ASAP

IMPORTANT: FFR FORWARDS PRIVATE MESSAGES TO YOUR MAILINATOR SO YOU MAY WANT TO DEACTIVATE THAT FEATURE IN YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS UNLESS YOU WANT SOMEONE TO ACCESS YOUR MAILINATOR AND READ ALL THE PMs YOU RECEIVE 8) DON'T WORRY YOUR ROLE PMs HAVE ALREADY BEEN DELETED.

EVERYONE THANK BMAH FOR ACTIVATING ALL ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT AND BASICALLY SAVING TWG C.

FictionJunction 09-9-2013 12:00 AM

Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller and all we say is 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad.

DAY ONE ENDS at 10PM EST THURSDAY. ENJOY YOUR EXTRA HOURS.

twg1 09-9-2013 02:14 AM

test post

twg1 09-9-2013 02:15 AM

hi sup #1 like the man (or woman) i am

twg1 09-9-2013 02:18 AM

triple post gonna beef up this post count

twg12 09-9-2013 02:30 AM

Let's get this game started!

dohohoho

twg1 09-9-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972286)

is this some next level meta play or are you really that dumb?

twg11 09-9-2013 04:02 AM

Thanks BMAH

twg14 09-9-2013 06:10 AM

Hey what's up, human here

twg14 09-9-2013 06:11 AM

Wow 12 I guess you've decided you're not doing the whole rhyming thing this game again I guess?

twg14 09-9-2013 06:13 AM

Also I think everyone should get an avatar so it's not so easy for the wolves to blend in. I'll pick one out later, it's too early now zzzzz

twg7 09-9-2013 07:03 AM

It's something around 8 AM and the last thing I should be doing is posting in this thread.

twg11 09-9-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg14 (Post 3972313)
Also I think everyone should get an avatar so it's not so easy for the wolves to blend in. I'll pick one out later, it's too early now zzzzz

I couldn't decide between this and a three wolf moon rendition but I think I made the right choice here. I thought breaking the monotony was nice too though.

twg11 09-9-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg7 (Post 3972320)
It's something around 8 AM and the last thing I should be doing is posting in this thread.

Now I'm going to preface all of your posts with "here's the WWI Flying Ace..."

twg11 09-9-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972286)
Let's get this game started!

dohohoho

Why "team blaze" with a grass PKMN, is this some kind of "420 blaze it" nonsense?

twg9 09-9-2013 08:03 AM

Twg11 you can't always get what you want.

twg11 09-9-2013 08:34 AM

Whoa, who says? You??

twg15 09-9-2013 02:08 PM

TWG1

twg13 09-9-2013 02:12 PM

Bmah's da mannn. How many players are there? 15? Trying to figure out how many people to add.

twg11 09-9-2013 02:23 PM

It's in the first post, how can you not read the rules and play anyway? Despicable.

twg13 09-9-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FictionJunction (Post 3972261)
Shitposting is encouraged.

And you yell at me for not reading the rules.

Go back to your hole.

twg11 09-9-2013 02:28 PM

You don't know me. You know anything about me!

twg11 09-9-2013 02:29 PM

Er. *don't know anything about me

twg13 09-9-2013 02:30 PM

Well which one is it, it can be both D:

or can it...

twg13 09-9-2013 02:30 PM

can't* i quit

twg15 09-9-2013 02:44 PM

twg14

twg4 09-9-2013 02:49 PM

wow i didnt know what i was getting into i just wanted to try twg out but this is soooo confusing can someone please help me??

twg13 09-9-2013 02:53 PM

First thing you wanna do is tell everyone you're a wolf, before they do! Being a wolf is very important. Everyone else will be sooo jealous that you're a wolf they'll start chanting your name in big bold letters!

Then when the majority chants your name you win :D

twg11 09-9-2013 02:54 PM

Twg4 your post made me think of this cool amv I think you can relate to:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=94igUeVnZtU

twg13 09-9-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg11 (Post 3972429)
Twg4 your post made me think of this cool amv I think you can relate to:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=94igUeVnZtU

beautiful

twg11 09-9-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg13 (Post 3972426)
Then when the majority chants your name you win :D

I always kinda feel like I'm winning when I can go back to normal life too.

twg13 09-9-2013 02:58 PM

It's like the shackles have broken free and you can eat normal food and poop in a toilet instead of your hand.

twg11 09-9-2013 03:07 PM

Why is there an i in the topic title? There is not a single i in the phrase the acronym represents.

twg11 09-9-2013 03:07 PM

I'm just Saiyan.

twg13 09-9-2013 03:12 PM

because we're all Twigs in the tree in the life young one.

twg4 09-9-2013 03:20 PM

TWG13

m i doin it rite

twg4 09-9-2013 03:24 PM

i think i just made a huge mistake :3

twg4 09-9-2013 03:24 PM

i almost edit post but mimzy said it is forbidden y you hate corrections are you commies

twg4 09-9-2013 03:25 PM

mimzy doesnt like twg11, mimzy says they are dirty. i will cleanse them ^___^

twg13 09-9-2013 03:26 PM

twg4

you're creeping me out man.

twg12 09-9-2013 03:27 PM

You know what sounds good right now?

Muffins.

FictionJunction 09-9-2013 03:34 PM

So the Biblical scholars mis-translated the Hebrew word for "young woman" into the Greek word for "virgin," which was a pretty easy mistake to make, since there is only a subtle difference in the spelling. But back then it was the "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not every day a virgin conceives and bears a son. So you keep that for a couple of hundred years, and the next thing you know, you have the Holy Catholic church.

TWG1 - 0 - TWG15
TWG14 - 1 - TWG15
TWG13 - 1 - TWG4
TWG4 - 1 - TWG13

twg2 09-9-2013 03:40 PM

Here I am, in this anonymous twig
Still rhyming; should I take another swig?

twg6 09-9-2013 03:55 PM

Not this rhyming shit again.

Cheers,
Synthlight

twg6 09-9-2013 03:58 PM

But yes, you surely should take another swig.
For not doing so makes you a pig.

Cheers,
Synthlight

twg2 09-9-2013 04:07 PM

oh, twg6, that is such a jest
However, I love it, this game will be the best

twg8 09-9-2013 04:16 PM

Twigs and swigs?
Two is a hoax,
Kill him for his jokes.

twg13 09-9-2013 04:22 PM

It's funny how you bring up Virgins Fiction. I, too, was once a virgin. There was once a time, where I was a happy lad, frolicking through meadows, playing stickball with the other neighborhood boys. We used to go to the swimming hole every Saturday evening and play on the tire swing until our mothers called for us late in the evening.

That was all a long time ago, when we were naive, innocent. We grew up in life, all of us went through puberty. We changed, some of us moved on. We separated. I remember sitting in class one afternoon, staring down one someone who I had recognized. It was one of the boys I used to pal around with. A swarm of memories hit me, I was quickly saddened by the sudden realization I had been all alone since those fond times. It was at this time I decided I wanted to be apart of someone's life again.

I spent many months searching for the right person, hoping to reunite my loose emotional ties with another human being. Countless weekends I spent dating with potential ladies. None of them I felt like really made a connection with me. They all had the same thing in common; they didn't fill the void in my life. After each date I just felt lonelier, more unhappy.

Then, all of a sudden, she came.

Was a beautiful, long-legged blonde with pain-filled eyes and a smile to go with it. I could tell, she was the one I wanted to be with forever. Since I met her, we spent an entire year together, as friends. Forging bonds I thought I would never think of doing again. She had my heart, she had my soul, she was my everything.

One summer we slowly drifted apart, there was nothing for me to do about it. She was off back in her country, visiting family, and I had just started a new summer job. We tried our hardest to keep in contact. It pained me not being able to see her lustful smile and the eyes that made me melt with each blink. I loved her, and I knew it. But she didn't.

It was during this time, I had met another girl. She wasn't special, she wasn't anything I wanted. She was just, another girl. I had met her at a party for a friend. We were celebrating his graduation. I remember, I was only 15 at the time. I thought it was strange that I were there, and she was there. She was only 14 at the time.

Apparently we had hit it off, laughing and giggling at everything little thing we had said. I think it was just the drinking I had done that made me such a way, I really don't think I would have been the same way had I of been sober. But alas, she still fell for me. Unfortunately I didn't have a mutual feeling for her.

For some reason we ended up dating. Things were okay for the time, she was helpful. She helped me stay clean, I was moving on with life. She would make me dinner, and I would eat it.

Then things got serious with her. She had these feelings for me, that I still can't explain. On nights where we would lay on the couch on watch movies, she would look at me with these hungry eyes. Why did they look so...hungry? She wanted something. My innocence would kick in, not knowing of what evil she possessed. One night, she wouldn't take my innocent soft rejections. She forcefully pushed me into my bedroom, telling me things were alright, and that this is what we wanted. How would she know what I would want? I didn't want this!

The next thing I remembered was waking up the next morning, naked in my own bed. The sun shining brightly in my face, I pondered the possibilities. Then she came in. It hit me, fast and hard. What had I done? I quickly realized my sacred virginity had been compromised. I was ashamed, I was saving it. For someone... for someone else I had truly cared more about.

I couldn't take myself anymore. I felt dirty, and unwanted. I was back at square one. Lonely, and unforgiving. I pushed everyone out of my life again, wanting to be alone and miserable. How could I have done such a thing?

Things changed...for the better. She had came back, the beautiful, long-legged blonde had returned to me. Everything I remembered about her, everything I had loved, poured into my heart, and I felt something...something like love. I knew I had to have her. I wouldn't be able to bear life anymore without her. I was lost with her. She made everything feel right, and made me feel accepted.

One rainy evening, after going out to see a new movie release, we had returned to my house, soaked from what seemed like an everlasting downpour. Dripping wet, we quickly ran to the bathroom to dry ourselves. It was at this time, I decided it were finally time to say something. To say what had been on my mind, and in my heart, for so long.

I confessed my love for her, telling her every fine detail about how I longed for her. She understood. She had mutual feelings for me, I rejoiced. I had my love, and she had hers. We were meant to be.

But then, horror struck.

For a month we had did everything by the book. We waited for our first kiss, we waited for our first official date as a couple. We waited to say things like, "girlfriend and boyfriend", and "I love you". We were patient with each other, and it made it seem like we cared so much for each other.

One night, we decided it were finally time. We were ready. We wanted to do it, I wanted to do it. She wanted it the most.

"I can't do this", I had said, with uncertainty ringing clear through my words.

Confused, she said, "But why? Isn't this what we wanted?"

"This is what I've been waiting for, but not like this...not now..." My words trailed on.

"What's the matter then?"

"I...I'm not a virgin!"

She was appalled. Disgusted by what I had said, she quickly left the room. I was unsure if she would have ever come back. Loneliness and despair filled the room, and an emotional outburst of frustration, confusion, and sheer desperation, filled my heart. I lost her, and it was my fault. I can't have her back. I won't have her back. I am not me, without her. She was everything to me...

twg8 09-9-2013 04:26 PM

What's that wall of text?
Shit, not reading that...NEXT!

twg13 09-9-2013 04:29 PM

Why the hell are we all rhyming? I swear if everyone starts rhyming again I'm gonna quit. Not even joking.

twg6 09-9-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg13 (Post 3972478)
Why the hell are we all rhyming? I swear if everyone starts rhyming again I'm gonna quit. Not even joking.

Cheers,
Synthlight

twg4 09-9-2013 04:48 PM

mimzy declares edubardus please add rule for rhymes = painful deaths? o.O

twg14 09-9-2013 04:54 PM

how the fuck does twg6 have admin status

twg14 09-9-2013 04:54 PM

Hopefully it's not functional at all because admins can do IP checks......

twg4 09-9-2013 04:55 PM

ip check like IP man?

twg14 09-9-2013 04:57 PM

twg13

twg13 09-9-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg14 (Post 3972493)
twg13

if you didn't like my story you could've just said so :(

twg6 09-9-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg14 (Post 3972489)
Hopefully it's not functional at all because admins can do IP checks......

It is not.

Cheers,
Synthlight

twg6 09-9-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg14 (Post 3972487)
how the fuck does twg6 have admin status

Cheers,
Synthlight

twg14 09-9-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg13 (Post 3972494)
if you didn't like my story you could've just said so :(

You're just very schizo, maybe if you can give me a consistent vibe you can look better to me :)

twg14 09-9-2013 05:05 PM

Does this site still have a garbage bin?

twg14 09-9-2013 05:06 PM

Wait nvm I remember. Okay I added everyone on AIM, talk to me :D

twg8 09-9-2013 05:07 PM

If the no-rhyming rule actually goes through, bullshit.

twg4

twg4 09-9-2013 05:22 PM

so yoshL isn't TWG 4,1,13,6,8 based on the fact that he is viewing the thread concurrently with those users. unless he's using two devices at once, or isn't playing at all

twg4 09-9-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg4 (Post 3972504)
so yoshL isn't TWG 4,1,13,6,8 based on the fact that he is viewing the thread concurrently with those users. unless he's using two devices at once, or isn't playing at all

mimzy says shut it and put it you wonky wanker >.<

mimzy

twg4 09-9-2013 05:23 PM

mimzy?

MIMZY

twg2 09-9-2013 05:25 PM

what the fuck

twg13 09-9-2013 05:32 PM

yeah I'm gonna keep my vote on twg4 because that's some absurd ass logic. What if YoshL isn't even playing? We have no way of knowing.

twg9 09-9-2013 05:32 PM

These votes are premature. You must have a reason to want to put someone to death

twg8 09-9-2013 05:33 PM

Seems like twg4 is trying to make it seem like there's two people on that one account? Why is he responding to his one posts...

And at the comment about YoshL.. Bad original logic. gtfo

twg7 09-9-2013 05:34 PM

twg9

twg8 09-9-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg9 (Post 3972518)
These votes are premature. You must have a reason to want to put someone to death

That's how you play this game. First day stuff is shit. Always. Reasons aren't a total necessity.

twg13 09-9-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

How is my vote premature? He/she is being insane, and I want to pressure them into being sane, and play normally.

Plus anyways his/her YoshL comment was uncalled for.

twg8 09-9-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg13 (Post 3972522)
How is my vote premature? He/she is being insane, and I want to pressure them into being sane, and play normally.

^This.

Do you see what 4 is posting?

twg14 09-9-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

This post is bad, DUCY?

twg9 09-9-2013 05:42 PM

Twg8 and twg13, thank you for the explanations.

Twg14 what is DUCY?

twg14 09-9-2013 05:44 PM

Do you see why? And i'm guessing you do now, so stop being so barf neutral

twg7 09-9-2013 05:47 PM

also, missing 3 5 and 10 atm

twg13 09-9-2013 05:48 PM

and 2, I don't think he's chimed in yet.

twg4 09-9-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by More Ron
yeah I'm gonna keep my vote on twg4 because that's some absurd ass logic. What if YoshL isn't even playing? We have no way of knowing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tardo jones
And at the comment about YoshL.. Bad original logic. gtfo

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantRead Johnson

Quote:

Originally Posted by the smartest of mimzys

>.<