Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Wiki (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130945)

noname219 07-11-2013 09:10 AM

FFR Wiki

>>> FFR Wiki <<<

The goal of the wiki is to provide a useful and easy to access database of information concerning FFR. Hopefully, it should be the ressource of information to check if someone has a question related to the game. While it's technically on another domain, it should feel like it's part of FFR.

GENERAL RULES
- They are the same than on FFR : no offensive content, no disrespect towards other people, etc. Wikia has also community guidelines that we should follow.
- A very important point I want to make is to respect private information of other users. Everything that's been posted by the user himself on FFR solely can be added on his profile. Also, if a user doesn't want to display certain information concerning himself, we should fulfill his request.
- Try to keep an impartial view of the subject you're working on. Reference as much as you can.

TASKS
Have been moved on this page

dragon890x 07-11-2013 09:15 AM

Re: FFR Wiki ?

+1 to the idea. Good luck to the person who gets stuck with the work.

EzExZeRo7497 07-11-2013 09:16 AM

We already have a Wiki actually: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Flash_Flash_Revolution

Hasn't been updated in a looong time though, but yeah I wouldn't mind helping out. :)

noname219 07-11-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3937039)
We already have a Wiki actually: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Flash_Flash_Revolution

Hasn't been updated in a looong time though, but yeah I wouldn't mind helping out. :)

It's a good starting point, but it should be its own wiki so we could have total control to it.

Mike Weedmark 07-11-2013 09:32 AM

Not to shit on ideas, but FFR isn't a broad enough topic to warrant a wiki.

foxfire667 07-11-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3937039)

Yeah, I remember making a bit of edits to this and the SM strategywiki a while ago. If a few people are seriously interested in updating this wiki to represent the current FFR, I wouldn't mind helping out with that. It may be ridiculously out of date, but that is nothing a few hours of rewrites couldn't change.

TC_Halogen 07-11-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Weedmark (Post 3937044)
Not to shit on ideas, but FFR isn't a broad enough topic to warrant a wiki.

Not true at all!

Simfiling terminology that's applicable to FFR can fall under the topic of a Wiki. Strategy for improvement in of the game can fall under another topic. History can be another topic. Result archival of previous official tournaments can be another topic. Guides for areas of the site can be other topics. Token strategies can be another area of the wiki.

Honestly, you can do quite a lot with FFR if you're creative.

I would love to help out if this idea gets resurrected.

noname219 07-11-2013 10:44 AM

Should we update the StrategyWiki or do everything on ffr.wikia ?

Crazyjayde 07-11-2013 11:14 AM

I'd be up to help undertake the project if we could have a team to support this.

Btw, a FFR Wiki would be ideal, there is a lot of information that should be centralized somewhere, whether it be specific events related to the forums and its users, related gameplay configurations and or even trivia about songs and their origins. I often find myself confused about the history of FFR, and often have to excavate through dozens of thread to find for something everyone seems to know.

gold stinger 07-11-2013 12:55 PM

old as hell man

yo man im awesome 07-11-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3937123)

old as hell man

lol there is no late average

gold stinger 07-11-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyjayde (Post 3937084)
I'd be up to help undertake the project if we could have a team to support this.

I'd be willing to help out with what I could, have no idea where to start though. There is quite a couple of outdated things on there that really need to be included, like the R3 engine and the velocity engine.

Netjet! 07-11-2013 01:26 PM

Still 100% onboard for this idea. A couple of months ago Zageron (or Velo? Can't remember) mentioned that they were dabbling with making a wiki built in to the site (using the MediaWiki software like wikipedia does), no clue if that's still on the books. Regardless, go for it and I'd love to help out if it's needed.

gold stinger 07-11-2013 02:18 PM

Rebuilding the FFR Terminology page from the ground up at http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Flash_Revolution_Wiki

EDIT: I see people uploading profile pictures

gold stinger 07-11-2013 03:39 PM

Finished updating the FFR Terminology page (Woah, it practically grew 30x it's size.)

http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FFR_Terminology

Tell me what you guys think, we can end up populating this Wiki with stuff from the forums here or subject on the website so that others will not have to go lurking through the forum to find what they need.

We should also add pages to update information on each individual engines, as well as some of the major contributions to the website such as the official tournaments, FFRRPG, deaths (if need be), events, tutorials, and links to things here on the website that are handy if the specific thread is not bumped to the main page.

Netjet! 07-11-2013 03:51 PM

Noname and Stinger, I made you guys administrators on the FFR Wikia page, feel free to use it if you want.

gold stinger 07-11-2013 04:13 PM

Great, I can delete that useless AAA article now because we have the FFR Terminology article that includes everything.

Also, updated the list of notable staff members in FFR. Remember, any of you guys can edit them if you wish to add more information to them. I'm really just adding what I know to the articles for right now, trying to shove everything in there.

EDIT: holy hell references work so goddam differently, I'm gonna need to re-learn how to use wikia's reference system, because I'm just used to putting {{reflist}} at the end and that's the end of that. but it is definitely easier than trying to edit the strategywiki. Also, it seems much more formal than the strategywiki.

Crazyjayde 07-11-2013 04:47 PM

Great page goldstinger. I'm sure we could also get some kind of glossary page up so we can include an extensive list of terms not only related to gameplay (e.g. "TeRage")

I never used the Wiki editor, but I'll get my head around it.

gold stinger 07-11-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyjayde (Post 3937240)
Great page goldstinger. I'm sure we could also get some kind of glossary page up so we can include an extensive list of terms not only related to gameplay (e.g. "TeRage")

I never used the Wiki editor, but I'll get my head around it.

visiting the help page is a great place to start with wrapping your head around the controls, which is located here: http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Editing . The only thing you really need to watch out for is proper referencing to stuff, because it's quite different from Wikipedia, where they use a table for it, and this one has to be done manually. Explanations on proper citation using wikia can be found here: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Cite

Working on the FFR Standalone page right now.

noname219 07-11-2013 05:12 PM

I've done a template for each song : http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Song
(Nothing too fancy because I've never done this before.)

Also album/packs/token information will probably be included as text since they don't really concern every song.

Currently doing a template for musicians...

gold stinger 07-11-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3937260)
I've done a template for each song : http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Song
(Nothing too fancy because I've never done this before.)

Also album/packs/token information will probably be included as text since they don't really concern every song.

Currently doing a template for musicians...

Appreciate it. Was going to get around to that next, but I see you beat me to it.

>yfw a page for every artist and song in FFR

EDIT: Finished the FFR Standalone page.

noname219 07-11-2013 06:38 PM

Template for Musician is done : http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Musician

It definitely needs some more work : no separation between the entries, if there's no pic some stuff appears...

gold stinger 07-11-2013 07:10 PM

boom

now it doen't look like shit, however I gotta get onto other things. Spent quite an amount of time working on it, gotta go do other things.
If you want to contribute go ahead. If you have no idea what to contribute, I left some articles open under the R^3 article that can be added to. If not, I'll just get around to them.

Crazyjayde 07-11-2013 07:22 PM

OMG simple but perfect. *_*

cedolad 07-11-2013 07:22 PM

Hey if you guys need an editor, my English is quite alright :D

gold stinger 07-11-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3937326)

hired

cedolad 07-11-2013 07:26 PM

Cool, I'm taking a look at the Notable Staff Members page, and for Tass' section, all the italics I'm assuming are supposed to be links to the posts on Tass' blog explaining what happened with FFR and what not?

gold stinger 07-11-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3937329)
Cool, I'm taking a look at the Notable Staff Members page, and for Tass' section, all the italics I'm assuming are supposed to be links to the posts on Tass' blog explaining what happened with FFR and what not?

no idea, they were there when I added pics and a short couple sentences for bmah and arcnmx.
added achievements so that it encourages more people to jump on board and edit.

noname219 07-11-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3937321)
boom

now it doen't look like shit, however I gotta get onto other things. Spent quite an amount of time working on it, gotta go do other things.
If you want to contribute go ahead. If you have no idea what to contribute, I left some articles open under the R^3 article that can be added to. If not, I'll just get around to them.

Background is nice.
Logo might need some more extra work. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3937326)

If you want, you can check Template:Song under Guidelines. My grammar isn't that great. (I'm working on Template:Musician atm, wait til I finish the page)

cedolad 07-11-2013 07:31 PM

Hmm. Well I'm going to browse around for a minute, find any notable errors and correct them.

If that page was already there, I'm going to re-write the Synth and Tass section. Most likely the Velo section as well.

gold stinger 07-11-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3937333)
Hmm. Well I'm going to browse around for a minute, find any notable errors and correct them.

If that page was already there, I'm going to re-write the Synth and Tass section. Most likely the Velo section as well.

please do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3937331)
Background is nice.
Logo might need some more extra work. ;)

Of course. Was thinking transparency, but then I was like "Fuck it. Gonna take too long I gotta get ready to leave for tonight D:"

noname219 07-11-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3937334)
Of course. Was thinking transparency, but then I was like "Fuck it. Gonna take too long I gotta get ready to leave for tonight D:"

Will probably work on the logo later unless somebody does it before me.

I changed some few things on the R^3 Engine page. Replaced some external links by internal links instead and changed the name of the page.

noname219 07-11-2013 10:59 PM

Made some app-inspired icons for the wiki.

More to come.

gold stinger 07-11-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3937472)
Made some app-inspired icons for the wiki.

More to come.

beautiful.

Thinking more in-depth about your artist and song templates, would it be even possible to make a page for every artist we've gained permissions for AND every individual song in the game? I could create a similar "token" system to encourage people to work on these for badge points, just like they did in the FFRRPG awhile back, but I'm not sure how everyone would feel about that and would like to hear what you guys would think of that.

New songs come out every week, so it gives something for people to work on and populate the wiki, as well as provide tips on hitting tricky patterns in the song and advice for the song. Also, it's all listed, and I'm sure we can put those as subsections or redirect's under their appropriate genre's. (with artists being subsections or redirect's for limited and blanket permissions...)

Just a thought.

noname219 07-11-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3937473)
Thinking more in-depth about your artist and song templates, would it be even possible to make a page for every artist we've gained permissions for AND every individual song in the game?

I already planned to build a page for every individual song in the game.
A page for every artist we've gained permission is a good idea, but I want to start with artists in the game atm. Maybe someone else could start on his side, I dunno.

Quote:

I could create a similar "token" system to encourage people to work on these for badge points, just like they did in the FFRRPG awhile back, but I'm not sure how everyone would feel about that and would like to hear what you guys would think of that.
This seems like a bit too much of effort to me. People usually contact an artist because they like the music and/or think the music could fit well in a rhythm game. Gaining a virtual prize is nice, but the motivation rely more on the interest for the music.

Velocity 07-12-2013 02:31 AM

I'll update things that I know are wrong when I see them, but if you need any information I'll try my best to answer it.

Netjet! 07-12-2013 02:50 AM

Here's some template stuff listed on the wikia site. You guys are doing an awesome job by the way, and I'll gladly help where I can. :)

YoshL 07-12-2013 08:52 AM

The timing window page, whoever wrote that, someone needs to fix it like crazy

keep in mind when writing a wiki page, that you're not writing to people who know the game in and out. Good background information would be the 30FPS of the game for frames. Also, grammar. keep correct tense please

finally, "Jack Syndrome"

that's...i'm almost like 95% sure that's not the correct term for this..

Crazyjayde 07-12-2013 10:04 AM

Shouldn't we remove the interrogation point for the thread title now? :P

gold stinger 07-12-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 3937610)
The timing window page, whoever wrote that, someone needs to fix it like crazy

keep in mind when writing a wiki page, that you're not writing to people who know the game in and out. Good background information would be the 30FPS of the game for frames. Also, grammar. keep correct tense please

finally, "Jack Syndrome"

that's...i'm almost like 95% sure that's not the correct term for this..

Fixed it up quite a bit. Still don't remember the correct term, because I don't think it's avmiss.
Edit: Re-reading the article tells it is avmiss. changed.

YoshL 07-12-2013 10:33 AM

that's the feature that resulted in avmisses.

avmiss syndrome? idk. I know it's not jack syndrome, because it wouldn't happen soley for jacks, just closely placed notes

Crazyjayde 07-12-2013 10:40 AM

Fixed/rearranged the top section of the Timing Window page, can somebody verify the clarity and syntax?

gold stinger 07-12-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyjayde (Post 3937638)
Fixed/rearranged the top section of the Timing Window page, can somebody verify the clarity and syntax?

I can verify the clarity and syntax

It's the best clarity and syntax we have in the wiki.
Re-do all the wiki pages with this syntax lol.

gold stinger 07-12-2013 12:25 PM

Re: FFR Wiki

Made a Test Page for people who have absolutely no idea how to wikia. It's pretty fun.
http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Test_Page

You can freely edit to your heart's desire and try out things without accidentally wrecking other articles.

noname219 07-12-2013 09:10 PM

Got a lot of spare time today to set up this page : http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Icons.

I will begin to add musicians/songs during the week.

EzExZeRo7497 07-12-2013 09:14 PM

lol just realised that I can't edit any of the wikis because of my IP

goddammit

noname219 07-12-2013 09:24 PM

That's kinda weird, there is no IP address blocked by the wiki.

Do you see any message or it's a blank page ?

edit: if you can't edit any of the wikis, you might have a global block... if so, this page could be useful.

EzExZeRo7497 07-12-2013 09:32 PM

Yes, it is a global block. The thing about SG is that it uses a dynamic IP and for some reasons spambots use it... a lot.

arghhhhh

TC_Halogen 07-13-2013 09:53 AM

I made a section/sub-section on the test page, gold stinger. Is this an acceptable location for it to be, or should I move it?

gold stinger 07-13-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3938246)
I made a section/sub-section on the test page, gold stinger. Is this an acceptable location for it to be, or should I move it?

Perfectly fine. Do whatever you wish with the test page.

Edit: noname is setting up some of the basic artist and song pages, but still could use quite a bit of information from other users if any to contribute.
I should be able to finish a badge system for songs and musicians nearing the end of today and will probably be up as of tomorrow.

Velocity 07-13-2013 03:56 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/.../wikiSongs.txt

E: Opps, Cat is numbers T_T

E: Fixed

E: Added new info

noname219 07-13-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3938327)
Edit: noname is setting up some of the basic artist and song pages, but still could use quite a bit of information from other users if any to contribute.
I should be able to finish a badge system for songs and musicians nearing the end of today and will probably be up as of tomorrow.

It's all basic stuff and technical data about some files. The articles are mostly empty and need a bit of text.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3938352)

Thanks Velo. ;)
I added three more lines "aka", "album", "notecount" soon after you began listing this.
I only add stuff in "originaltitle" if the song name is drastically different from the one displayed. (japanese titles for example)

gold stinger 07-13-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3938352)

you did naht just do that

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3938353)
It's all basic stuff and technical data about some files. The articles are mostly empty and need a bit of text.

filled up MEPHISTO with some stuff that could be said in a Song article. http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/MEPHISTO

Velocity 07-13-2013 04:06 PM

Updated wikiSongs

noname219 07-13-2013 04:06 PM

Damn, you guys work fast. ;)

gold stinger 07-13-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3938358)
Damn, you guys work fast. ;)

you ninja'd me in the back with those artist & song pages lol

Velocity 07-13-2013 04:08 PM

Anything else wanted?

E: Updated wikiSongs to include the noalbum image and link stepauthors

E: Removed ??? from bpm section

gold stinger 07-13-2013 04:20 PM

Now do Author's & Musicians lol

Velocity 07-13-2013 04:25 PM

We don't have an accurate db of that :/

gold stinger 07-13-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3938368)
We don't have an accurate db of that :/

that's why I lol'd.

The most accurate db of that is the blanket permissions thread, so most of it will have to be done by hand, don't worry.
edit: hah, I can refresh now and watch the article number jump up. Alright gtg to work be back near midnight.

Velocity 07-13-2013 04:28 PM

We do have a permission db, but it's a few months old at this point and I don't have the script that parsed that thread.

noname219 07-13-2013 05:50 PM

Woops, the more I think about it, we should have "originaltitle" listed for every song.

I did make a database for artists on the website : http://rateyourmusic.com/lists/list_...=100&start=300
There's some useful additional information. (and more importantly, links)

Btw Netjet, if you read this, an administator cannot add somebody else to another group, only a bureaucrat can do this. So, I think it's safe to put Velocity (NSSVelocity) admin. :P

Netjet! 07-13-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3938400)
Btw Netjet, if you read this, an administator cannot add somebody else to another group, only a bureaucrat can do this. So, I think it's safe to put Velocity (NSSVelocity) admin. :P

Done. Let me know if you need anything else.

gold stinger 07-13-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netjet! (Post 3938485)
Done. Let me know if you need anything else.

A front page post.

also add stubs pl0x

Netjet! 07-13-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3938497)

also add stubs pl0x

stubs are able to be used with {{stub}} on the page

and lol, talk to velo if you'd like a front page post :D

gold stinger 07-13-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netjet! (Post 3938510)
stubs are able to be used with {{stub}} on the page

and lol, talk to velo if you'd like a front page post :D

just added {{stub}} to all the musician and song pages, so people can know where help is needed on the website.

popsicle_3000 07-13-2013 11:18 PM

this will be cool

21992 07-14-2013 12:12 AM

I'm not sure how to contribute but I would post the Blanket Artist Permissions ASAP

gold stinger 07-14-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 21992 (Post 3938578)
I'm not sure how to contribute but I would post the Blanket Artist Permissions ASAP

I'm actually working on the page for it right now, while I believe noname is still working on getting all the artists out there on their own page.

noname219 07-14-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3938582)
I'm actually working on the page for it right now, while I believe noname is still working on getting all the artists out there on their own page.

Nothing prepared on my side for this. If someone feels like helping... ;)

Btw, I'm having some troubles when there's two different versions for the same song (ex: Nothing's Gonna Stop Me)
I just can't get the song template to work the way I want :

Just need to have one big infobox for the two versions, using parser function "if" for each line so that they won't appear if there's no text in the cell.
If somebody's at ease with wiki code...

gold stinger 07-14-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3938629)
Nothing prepared on my side for this. If someone feels like helping... ;)

Btw, I'm having some troubles when there's two different versions for the same song (ex: Nothing's Gonna Stop Me)
I just can't get the song template to work the way I want :

Just need to have one big infobox for the two versions, using parser function "if" for each line so that they won't appear if there's no text in the cell.
If somebody's at ease with wiki code...

Netjet 2 da rescu
also, quick question: do you happen to know the author's in particular that are left out of this Blanket permission post?
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=121825
Would hate having to write out your list completely, brand new when I can copy & paste the one from the forums here.

noname219 07-14-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3938638)
Netjet 2 da rescu
also, quick question: do you happen to know the author's in particular that are left out of this Blanket permission post?
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=121825
Would hate having to write out your list completely, brand new when I can copy & paste the one from the forums here.

Made one I think you can use : http://pastebin.com/Pkn8GPie
From the blanket permission thread + ffr song list.

edit : starting to make some redirect pages than sleep
edit2 : if anybody wonders, I'll probably work on that logo tomorrow + work around with the templates to make the colors fit with ffr

gold stinger 07-14-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3938646)
Made one I think you can use : http://pastebin.com/Pkn8GPie
From the blanket permission thread + ffr song list.

edit : starting to make some redirect pages than sleep

fuck it sleep night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Netjet! 07-14-2013 01:24 AM

Working on that conditional infobox, give me a few

Netjet! 07-14-2013 02:01 AM

Alright, I edited the code for the infobox "song" template, and added if parses to ensure the first group of rows (Song Information section) only shows when there are inputted values. So for your "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me" page, that section only shows for V1 now.

EDIT: Have to figure out how to hide the "Song Information bar" without the other 2px blue layer showing as well. I'll look at that tomorrow.

Pseudo Enigma 07-14-2013 02:12 AM

All for this project. I don't have knowledge of anything special, but it seems more useful than the Dictionary/etc. threads no one seems to look at.

edit: I mean, I could lend a hand if you guys want a profile section in the wiki for specific details..but it's not that important..

gold stinger 07-14-2013 02:13 AM

finished doing the blanket artist permissions but left out the limited artist permissions because the amount of links in it were too much for wikia.

Tried posting it and got caught by the spam/phising filter, which wouldn't let me post it and put up a false positive complaint on their complaints board.

the full post of it can be found here on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/88GFnHm3

Going to sleep now, see if they will respond to it in the morning.

Netjet! 07-14-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3938677)
finished doing the blanket artist permissions but left out the limited artist permissions because the amount of links in it were too much for wikia.

Tried posting it and got caught by the spam/phising filter, which wouldn't let me post it and put up a false positive complaint on their complaints board.

the full post of it can be found here on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/88GFnHm3

Going to sleep now, see if they will respond to it in the morning.

two ways you can do this:

a) paste info in chunks so you dont get caught by the filter - edit the page and add more a few times until it's all there. Not sure if there's a character limit though?

b) If there's a char. limit, we can have a sectional sort of setup for it, with alphabetical pages for artists

bmah 07-14-2013 02:20 AM

Would someone put the Songs page as a listing in the General Information section? I suppose it's a pretty main component.

gold stinger 07-14-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netjet! (Post 3938681)
two ways you can do this:

a) paste info in chunks so you dont get caught by the filter - edit the page and add more a few times until it's all there. Not sure if there's a character limit though?

b) If there's a char. limit, we can have a sectional sort of setup for it, with alphabetical pages for artists

neither of those seem to be the problem, it seems there is some sort of traffic limit for links or glass ceiling to posting on the same page. It used to freeze up at P-Z for song authors, but now I'm half-way down P (which I couldn't post before). Really don't want to resort to having 2 different articles for the permissions ><

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3938685)
Would someone put the Songs page as a listing in the General Information section? I suppose it's a pretty main component.

lol we don't even have a page yet for all the songs in-game. I'm working on Blanket Artist Permissions right now.

and they didn't even respond to me in the complaints forum.

Edit: I did something naughty.

the number is only supposed to go up to 15 in the subsection catagory