Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147693)

the sun fan 06-1-2017 10:35 PM

jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

9 players, 2 wolves 1 tracker 1 watcher rest vt
1 wolf is tracker immune and 1 wolf is watcher immune

Vanilla Town or "VT" is a town aligned role that has no special abilities. It is the most common role in TWG by far. The only real objective a VT has is to find the wolves and kill them (TM Fredrick). VTs win when all wolves have been killed.

Tracker is a town aligned role that can target a player each night. They do this by PMing the game moderator (in this case myself) the name of a living player. At the end of the night phase, I will PM them the name of who that player visited in the night, if anyone. "Visits" are determined by targeted role actions, so:

If Sanzath is the tracker, and targets Hateandhatred, the watcher immune wolf, AND Hateandhatred kills xXOpKillerXx all in the same night, then the result that Sanzath would get will be "Hateandhatred visited xXOpKillerXx"

Tracker wins the game the same way that vanilla towns do.

Watcher is a town aligned role that can target a player each night phase in the same way that the tracker would. At the end of the night phase, I will PM them the name(s) of who visited that player in the night, if anyone.

If Sanzath is the watcher, Hateandhatred is the tracker immune wolf, and xXOpKillerXx is the tracker, and Sanzath, Hateandhatred and xXOpKillerXx all target Rapta on the same night, the result that Sanzath would get would be "Rapta was visited by Hateandhatred and xXOpKillerXx."

Watcher wins the game the same way that Vanilla Towns and the Tracker does.

Tracker Immune Wolf is a wolf aligned role that wins when the number of wolves alive in the game is equal to or greater than the number of town players alive in the game, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. The Tracker Immune Wolf cannot be targeted successfully by the Tracker, such that:

If Sanzath is the Tracker, and Hateandhatred is the Tracker Immune Wolf, and Hateandhatred kills xXOpKillerXx the same night Sanzath targets Hateandhatred, then the result Sanzath gets would be "Hateandhatred visited no one."

Watcher Immune Wolf is basically a palette swap of the Tracker Immune Wolf, such that:

If Sanzath is the Watcher, and Hateandhatred is the Watcher Immune Wolf, and Hateandhatred kills xXOpKillerXx the same night that Sanzath targets xXOpKillerXx, then the result Sanzath gets would be "xXOpKiller was visited by no one."

In addition to being Watcher and Tracker Immune respectively, the wolves have a nightkill each night phase. They can message the game moderator (myself) privately the name of a town player they wish to nightkill, as well as which wolf they wish to send to make said nightkill. At the end of the night phase, the player that the wolves target will be killed.

The wolves are provided with the ability to communicate privately with one another about game-related decisions in a private chat during the night phases only.

Beneath is some specifications for this game.

KitB: On
OOTC: Off (Exception, Wolfchat)
Nighttalk: Off
Phantoms: Off
Instalynch: On
No lynch/kill: Off
Cardflips: On, Full Role Flips

KitB stands for Knife-in-the-Box. This is in effect when, at the end of a day phase, there is no lead candidate for the lynch, and there is instead a 2-way (or greater) tie for the lynch. When this occurs, the game moderator uses random.org to break the tie.

If Sanzath and Rapta have 3 votes at the end of a day phase, and no one else has a greater number of votes, then the game moderator uses random.org to decide who dies between Sanzath and Rapta.

If Sanzath and Rapta have 2 votes, but Hateandhatred has 3, then Hateandhatred is lynched.

If Sanzath, Rapta and Hateandhatred have 3 votes each, and no one else has a greater number of votes, then the game moderator uses random.org to decide who dies between Sanzath, Rapta and Hateandhatred.

OOTC stands for Out-of-Thread-Communication. This means PMing other players on FFR or some other private place (such as Discord) and discussing game-related things, such as your opinions/reads/thoughts on the game. There are no exceptions to the rule unless you are a wolf talking to the other wolf in the designated private chat during a night phase.

Nighttalk refers to the playerbase's ability to talk in the game thread during the night phase. This is rarely allowed to take place. Game-related discussion is to take place in the thread during day phases only.

Phantoms are extra votes that are sometimes given to players as a penalty for not voting during a day phase. These are rarely seen on FFR.

Instalynch (Instant Lynch) is a game mechanic that occurs when a majority of living players are voting for the same person. When this happens, the day phase ends immediately and that person is lynched.

If there are 9 players alive, and 5 of them are voting for Wayward Vagabond, then Wayward Vagabond is instalynched.

If there are 8 players alive, and 4 of them are voting for Wayward Vagabond, then Wayward Vagabond is NOT instalynched.

If there are 8 players alive, and 5 of them are voting for Wayward Vagabond, then Wayward Vagabond is instalynched.

No lynch/kill refers to the ability of the playerbase and wolfteam, respectively, to choose whether or not they want to lynch someone in a day phase or kill someone during a nightphase. If I do not get a PM from the wolfteam with a nightkill, then I will random.org the kill between all living town players as well as which wolf makes the nightkill, as it is not possible for there to be no nightkill in this setup.

Cardflips refer to what information, if any, is given to the living players upon the death of a player. In this instance, I will reveal the dead player's alignment (town/wolf) as well as their exact role (VT, Tracker, Watcher, Tracker Immune Wolf, Watcher Immune Wolf).

1) Sanzath
2) Hateandhatred Tracker, Killed N3
3) xXOpKillerXx
4) Rapta tiloco217 Vanilla Town, Lynched D2
5) Wayward Vagabond Watcher, Killed N2
6) Hakulyte
7) andy-o24 Watcher Immune Wolf, Lynched D1
8) XelNya Vanilla Town, Lynched D0
9) Xiz Vanilla Town, Killed N1
-------------------
Replacements
1) tiloco217
2)

It is currently Day Four. Day Four will end at 10:00 PM Server (Central) Time, Sunday, June 11th

the sun fan 06-1-2017 10:36 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Roles are going out now, game will begin when I am finished
Please do not post until then

the sun fan 06-1-2017 10:46 PM

all roles have been sent out, if you have any questions about your PM, please make sure to ask me privately.

the sun fan 06-1-2017 10:47 PM

With that, the game begins

Day 0 (the first day phase) will last until 10 PM Server (Central) time, Saturday, June 3rd.

Day 0 begins now.

Xiz 06-1-2017 10:54 PM

opkiller

XelNya 06-1-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4556419)
opkiller

These are rarely seen on FFR.

Xiz 06-1-2017 10:58 PM

xelnya is town

XelNya 06-1-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4556422)
xelnya is town

it is not possible

Rapta 06-1-2017 10:59 PM

im sleepy

Hakulyte 06-1-2017 11:00 PM

Does this game have assigned kills and can they be targeted ?

XelNya 06-1-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556425)
Does this game have assigned kills and can they be targeted ?

In addition to being Watcher and Tracker Immune respectively, the wolves have a nightkill each night phase. They can message the game moderator (myself) privately the name of a town player they wish to nightkill, as well as which wolf they wish to send to make said nightkill. At the end of the night phase, the player that the wolves target will be killed.

Rapta 06-1-2017 11:03 PM

i thought sunfan was game moderator?

Hakulyte 06-1-2017 11:04 PM

Does the assigned kill conflict with the immunity?

Can you track a NK (?)

XelNya 06-1-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556427)

It is the most common

Hakulyte 06-1-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556428)
Does the assigned kill conflict with the immunity?

Can you track a NK (?)

Derp. I thought wolves also had tracker/watcher abilities to track down the town tracker/watcher on top of being immune.

I guess OP explains it all. (OP as first post, not you xXOpKillerXx)

Rapta 06-1-2017 11:24 PM

op stands for original post

XelNya 06-1-2017 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556434)
op stands for original post

there is no lead

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 01:07 AM

Alright, I see that there's not much to go on about in this setup that haven't been said in the first post.
I'm going to explain about player ratio in this game for a bit just to give the others something to talk about.

Player ratio in this game is 7:2 which is 7 Towns (5 Vanilla Towns + 2 Power Roles) vs 2 Wolves.

This is an example of potential scenarios with how the game can evolve in a world where everything goes wrong.

-----------------
Standard Play (Scenario A) (What normally happens in the majority of the TWG games)

7:2 (Day 1) (Assuming majority vote a Town player D0 (Mislynch) + Night Kill by Wolves which is forced with random.org even if they do nothing)
5:2 (Day 2) (Mislynch + Night Kill)
3:2 (Day 3) (Mislynch + Night Kill)
1:2 (Day 4) (Game's End)
---
3 chances for 3 days.

Conclusion:

We have 3 chances to find both wolves as town by voting them with a majority vote every phase.

-----------------
Example of Bad Play (Scenario B) (You lose 1 chance to find a wolf if you "No Lynch" only one phase in this game)

7:2 (Day 1) (No Lynch + Night Kill)
6:2 (Day 2) (Mislynch + Night Kill)
4:2 (Day 3) (Mislynch + Night kill)
2:2 (Day 4) (Game's End)
---
2 chances for 3 days.

Conclusion:

If we "No Lynch" one phase, we only have 2 chances to find both wolves. This is a bad play because no time was gained and an opportunity was missed.

-----------------
Alternative Scenario that Maximize Time (Scenario C):

7:2 (Day 1) (No Lynch + Night Kill)
6:2 (Day 2) (No Lynch + Night Kill)
5:2 (Day 3) (Mislynch + Night Kill)
3:2 (Day 4) (Mislynch + Night Kill)
1:2 (Day 5) (Game's End)
---
2 chances for 4 days.

Conclusion:

This is better than Scenario B because you recover one day for solving the game even if you only have 2 chances as well. It doesn't matter when you Mislynch/No Lynch either, but this is more likely to happen on the first and second phase. I think it's a little pessimistic to "No Lynch" 2 phases, but if we "No Lynch" once, we may as well do it twice for more information. I'm assuming Scenario A is what's going to happen this game because 3 chances > more time with this setup because we have 48 hours a phase and that's quite a lot depending on how active we are.

Too Long; Didn't Read(tl;dr): If you want to "No Lynch" one phase, you may as well "No Lynch" a 2nd phase because you gain time and you lose 1 player for gaining 2 potential night actions that can solve a wolf instantly. Losing a player makes us gain information by simplifying the game, but it's still not good. I consider Scenario C a backup strategy if time becomes more valuable than chance, but that's unlikely.

---

Advice:

I'm mentioning all of this because half of the players in this game are new and we cannot "meta" read them currently because this is the first time we play together on forums. This means that most of the reading this game will have to do with actions(what we're trying to do) and intentions(why we're doing it) behind how we're posting except for the other half of the players who can sort of read each others based on experience(meta).

I'm expecting players to vote one player each phase and try to go from that for solving the rest. Just keep in mind that this is a team game and that we're going to be stuck in a situation where we need to evaluate each others and decide if the other person is trying to achieve the same goal as we are. We're eventually going to be conflicted and realize that there's no real way to confirm if what the others are saying is true or false. Just keep asking yourself why a certain person is posting the way they are and you'll be able to slowly get somewhere.

If you can't find wolves, try to find players that you strongly believe are the same side as you and share about it. This is called "making a town circle" and it's a good alternative way to solve this game. Process of elimination should eventually lead to wolves if you evaluated correctly.

I should be fairly online during this game. I'll try to answer as many things as possible.

As for reading Sanzath/Hateandhatred/xXOpkillerXx and Rapta..

vv This currently applies to me vv

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556426)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556427)

It's a copy/paste from the "original post".

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 01:33 AM

Quote:

xelnya is town

Why ?

XelNya 06-2-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556454)
It's a copy/paste from the "original post".

Yep. It was pretty obvious though.

That said your long post is long, unneeded, and tbh I'm going to skip it, both now and in the future if referenced.

Good job trying to look helpful though, you really hit the nail on the head with that.

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556458)
Yep. It was pretty obvious though.

That said your long post is long, unneeded, and tbh I'm going to skip it, both now and in the future if referenced.

Good job trying to look helpful though, you really hit the nail on the head with that.

I am confused at what you're trying to do with that post.

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 02:11 AM

I say all of team quebec is town cuz we a team IRL

am I playing this game right?

XelNya 06-2-2017 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556462)
I am confused at what you're trying to do with that post.

Allow me to simplify the simple statement of my last post, in a way that is clear, and precise, "your longer post is not earning you any town credit from me, and using it in an argument with me later, will result in hopefully some mocking, but most likely, me just ignoring you."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4556463)
I say all of team quebec is town cuz we a team IRL

am I playing this game right?

You seem as good a place to start as any. You a wolf?

XelNya 06-2-2017 02:31 AM

Hey Walmart, get the fuck out of this thread.

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556466)
You seem as good a place to start as any. You a wolf?

sure, I am the speedwolf, the powerwolf, the wolf fang fist, the wolfenstein 3D, the mariloup wolfe, the wolfgang amadeus mozart, the wolf and raven, the 3 wolves moon, the star wolf mercenary unit, and most of all, your furry dream.

oh-OH, you mean in the game? Im the same as quebec Im sure.

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 02:55 AM

Going to assume Hateandhatred rolled wolf and doesn't know what to do when he's not town.

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556471)
Going to assume Hateandhatred rolled wolf and doesn't know what to do when he's not town.

U race traitor

You are most definitely wolf

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4556472)
U race traitor

Huh, I invite you to go read: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144207

It's the rules for TWG.

Rule #1 is to not edit posts. You can double/triple post as much as you want in this thread.

I'm just kind of trying to test you right now in hope you say something that helps me figure out what you are.

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556473)
Huh, I invite you to go read: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144207

It's the rules for TWG.

Rule #1 is to not edit posts. You can double/triple post as much as you want in this thread.

I'm just kind of trying to test you right now in hope you say something that helps me figure out what you are.

Uh oops, honest mistake. Thanks for the read though, I had no idea about the rules or even about how this is even played. Hopefully this doesn't lead to a DQ.

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 03:30 AM

Also sunfan is wolf too and he hacks because hes mod and knows everyones role >:(

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 03:30 AM

I mean >: [ lol stupid smiley

XelNya 06-2-2017 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4556468)
sure, I am the speedwolf, the powerwolf, the wolf fang fist, the wolfenstein 3D, the mariloup wolfe, the wolfgang amadeus mozart, the wolf and raven, the 3 wolves moon, the star wolf mercenary unit, and most of all, your furry dream.

oh-OH, you mean in the game? Im the same as quebec Im sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556471)

Seems like he understands shit-posting just fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4556474)
Uh oops, honest mistake. Thanks for the read though, I had no idea about the rules or even about how this is even played. Hopefully this doesn't lead to a DQ.

Happens. Luckily it's so early on it's not important, but yeah.

Wayward Vagabond 06-2-2017 04:06 AM

I'm here sleep schedule was screwed because of sexual harassment meeting at work. Will shitpost later today when I wake up

XelNya 06-2-2017 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4556478)
I'm here sleep schedule was screwed because of sexual harassment meeting at work. Will shitpost later today when I wake up

I'm thankful I've never sat through one of these.

sanzath 06-2-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556466)
Allow me to simplify the simple statement of my last post, in a way that is clear, and precise, "your longer post is not earning you any town credit from me, and using it in an argument with me later, will result in hopefully some mocking, but most likely, me just ignoring you."

I agree, but tbh I really don't think that was his intention in the first place???

Wayward Vagabond 06-2-2017 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556485)
I agree, but tbh I really don't think that was his intention in the first place???

It may not be his intention but it would be something a wolf would do to try to come off as town

XelNya 06-2-2017 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556485)

I'm being a smarmy ass hole about it because I can and want to.

sanzath 06-2-2017 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556487)
I'm being a smarmy ass hole about it because I can and want to.

I don't feel like digging into your post history so I'm just going to assume you're always like this :^)

XelNya 06-2-2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556488)
I don't feel like digging into your post history so I'm just going to assume you're always like this :^)

Rapta 06-2-2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4556472)
U race traitor

race traitor as in you're both wolves and he is putting heat on you?

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556495)
race traitor as in you're both wolves and he is putting heat on you?

We're both quebec master race

There are 4 quebecs in this game

Most likely all in the same faction because we rock

There are only 2 wolves

Which means there are 3 non quebec master race peasants townpeople and 2 non quebec dirty wolves.

There you go game is over now

andy-o24 06-2-2017 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4556496)
We're both quebec master race

There are 4 quebecs in this game

Most likely all in the same faction because we rock

There are only 2 wolves

Which means there are 3 non quebec master race peasants townpeople and 2 non quebec dirty wolves.

There you go game is over now

Wow, that was easy. Just two players to solve and we win! Thanks HnH. (Is there a better abbreviation/name for you?)

Also, Arbys.

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4556497)
Wow, that was easy. Just two players to solve and we win! Thanks HnH. (Is there a better abbreviation/name for you?)

Also, Arbys.

Lel Arbys n teh choof

Also you can refer to me as Sven. Or H&H. Or senpai. Or anything in the world.

XelNya 06-2-2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4556497)

Also, Arbys.

Who the fuck orders Arbys when you can go to Wendy's?

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556502)
Who the fuck orders Arbys when you can go to Wendy's?

We have neither.

sanzath 06-2-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4556504)
We have neither.

You know what we do have that they don't? La Belle Province

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556507)
You know what we do have that they don't? La Belle Province

I WAS GONNA SAY

Also St Hubert
Ashton's
Normandin

andy-o24 06-2-2017 09:48 AM

Who actually gets soup over salad when they go to Olive Garden?

Wayward Vagabond 06-2-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556484)
I'm thankful I've never sat through one of these.

i get why they do it but oh my god they're a fucking drag.

Wayward Vagabond 06-2-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

xelnya is town

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4556423)
it is not possible

looks like we found our wolfs

sanzath 06-2-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4556520)
looks like we found our wolfs

Damnit guys this is supposed to be really drawn out, it's no fun if we solve the entire thing on the first day

Wayward Vagabond 06-2-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556522)
Damnit guys this is supposed to be really drawn out, it's no fun if we solve the entire thing on the first day

the only reason you would want it dragged out is if that was the way you won the game. you wolfin sanz?

Wayward Vagabond 06-2-2017 10:57 AM

also HOLY SHIT SANZ WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

Rapta 06-2-2017 10:59 AM

i like these memes

sanzath 06-2-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4556523)
the only reason you would want it dragged out is if that was the way you won the game. you wolfin sanz?

damnit you caught me

Also HEY WC WV I've been out and about, I kinda don't really like using forums anymore. I'm back but only for twg

andy-o24 06-2-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556526)
i like these memes

Contribute some memes, Rapta.

Rapta 06-2-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4556533)
Contribute some memes, Rapta.

I'm not a creative person sadly.

sanzath 06-2-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556534)

typical wolf behaviour

Wayward Vagabond 06-2-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556531)
damnit you caught me

Also HEY WC WV I've been out and about, I kinda don't really like using forums anymore. I'm back but only for twg

just cool to see an old name

andy-o24 06-2-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556534)

Show me your hottest moves.

andy-o24 06-2-2017 12:31 PM

Haku or anyone else, how do we properly iso? I've seen people with tables of usernames and postcounts but I'm dumb.

Hateandhatred 06-2-2017 12:57 PM

Inb4 sunfan is lolzing really hard at making us all towns

And there is no wolves

I could have said we are all wolves, but then his evil plans would be rekt by the wolfchat

Just leaving this out there for all of you non wolves

:|

xXOpkillerXx 06-2-2017 12:57 PM

Who likes poutine ? That might be a useful info for meta stuff. To wolf or not to wolf ?

Xiz 06-2-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4556511)
Who actually gets soup over salad when they go to Olive Garden?

oops

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4556547)
Haku or anyone else, how do we properly iso? I've seen people with tables of usernames and postcounts but I'm dumb.

Go back to the TWG sub-forum and click on the total postcount for this thread. You're going to have a list of players with their posts. If you click on the post count of one of these players, you'll be able to iso their posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4556553)
Who likes poutine ? That might be a useful info for meta stuff. To wolf or not to wolf ?

I like watching poutine, tracking poutine and finally eating poutine just like humans.

xXOpkillerXx 06-2-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4556419)
opkiller

What does this even mean ? :)

What are those tags and are there any other tags like that ?

How should I react to such a post ? jk

Is this the right place to ask those ?

Am I free to think Sven is a wolf ?

Will this last statement make me a target, for who ?

!

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 01:59 PM

(If you're XelNya and dislike informative posts that doesn't change much, feel free to skip this post #Kappa)

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4556564)
What does this even mean ? :)

What are those tags and are there any other tags like that ?

How should I react to such a post ? jk

Is this the right place to ask those ?

Am I free to think Sven is a wolf ?

Will this last statement make me a target, for who ?

!

It means Xiz voted you with [twgv][/twgv] tags. Once in a while, the host post a vote count so everyone can keep track of where the votes are at.
These tags are the only "TWG" related tags. If you quote a vote or hide a vote with [spoiler][/spoiler] tags, it doesn't count.

This game has 9 players, if we reach 5 votes(majority) on 1 player at any point the phase will end immediately and that player will be lynched. Keep that in mind.
It's also used to pressure players to give information so we can read them.

You can either react to the vote or ask why it's happening. If you think it's unfair. Note that voting someone at the beginning of the game usually count as RVS(Random Votes) and are meant to try to make you post more/talk more.

If you think Sven(H&H) is a wolf, it would be interesting to know if you have unique reasons to do so.

The only suspicious thing about your post is that you asked a lot of questions, but I can't really say it's alignment indicative at this point given the context of the game.

xXOpkillerXx 06-2-2017 02:07 PM

I'm guessing you can't use that vote tag more than once each day phase ? Like to change your vote.

Sven mentionned wolfchat, he's very aware it's there for him

andy-o24 06-2-2017 02:12 PM

You can vote and unvote as much as you want. You'll see a lot of that at eod.

andy-o24 06-2-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556566)
The only suspicious thing about your post is that you asked a lot of questions, but I can't really say it's alignment indicative at this point given the context of the game.

What alignment does that typically indicate in your experience?

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4556569)

I read players based on meta / actions / intentions.

xXOpKillerXx is on his first game. Therefore he doesn't have a meta.

Asking questions is usually pro-town, but overasking questions could eventually makes you question if they want you to solve any potential conflicts for them so they don't have to deal with it themselves.

So, you kind of want to mix things up and remain null if possible.

Rapta 06-2-2017 02:29 PM

One time someone tried to judge me using my Chess skill as my meta lel

sanzath 06-2-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4556575)
One time someone tried to judge me using my Chess skill as my meta lel

Did it work?

Because if it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid

Rapta 06-2-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556577)
Did it work?

i dont remember

xXOpkillerXx 06-2-2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4556577)
Did it work?

Can you really confirm that without any statistics on the success rate of such assumptions ?

?

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 02:40 PM

Is anyone confident right now about one player being town? If yes, who and why?

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4556569)

It would be wolfy because it's centering the game on the players reponding to all the questions.

(I just realized I responded without saying if it is or not)

The real problem is that I don't know if it's wolfy "for xXOpKillerXx".

xXOpkillerXx 06-2-2017 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4556583)
Is anyone confident right now about one player being town? If yes, who and why?

Are you not confident about who all the town players are ?

Hakulyte 06-2-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4556591)
Are you not confident about who all the town players are ?

I'm not. :v