Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

FFR4EVA_00 01-14-2012 12:39 AM

Re: League of Legends

i remember hearing that 1800 elo is true elo hell

stargroup100 01-14-2012 02:30 AM

the journey from 1200 to 1900, the hardest part is getting past the 1800 range

but I wouldn't call it elo hell because that's relative. assuming you're better than the 1800 players, you'll eventually pull yourself out

pmonibuv1 01-14-2012 02:47 AM

I don't know what Elo I am. According to the elo calculator and my normal game wins, i'm around 1350 elo. \o/

masterhickle 01-14-2012 05:21 AM

Funny, I remember proposing a similar build to Miss Fortune some months ago... =P (No, not the AP build. Yes, I'll agree the AP build was just awful.)

So what's changed in this game in the past 4 or 6 weeks? I pretty much stopped playing because I was coerced into playing FFXI again, heh....

_Zenith_ 01-14-2012 07:50 AM

@Reach, I just got Xin Zhao yesterday and went 22-3 against a Yorick (I died when I would Triple kill them and Yorick would come back alive due to his ult and I didn't have lifesteal at the time [at least not item lifesteal]) Yorick needs to be smart, know what he is doing, and have reliable team mates to do well in my opinion.

@Anaru, that guide you posted is complete shit. At least half of it is. That is a GREAT teemo build, yes. But MF build is absolute shit. Same with that Vayne build that was shown, she probably KS'd. ANYWAYS, MF wants to build Berserker Greaves -> Phantom Dancer -> Infinity Edge -> Bloodthirster -> And then whatever you see fit, but THAT is the strongest build. She can ult kill anyone with 1900 life or lower with JUST her ult if it hits all the time.

Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Singed, Yorick, Vayne, and a few others are BEAST in TT. At least, that is what I have seen/played. Use that to your advantage.

~Tmachavelli
PS: I'm no pro, I just tell you guys what I see/play.

_Stepdude_ 01-14-2012 08:20 AM

This was fun

_Zenith_ 01-14-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Stepdude_ (Post 3615252)
This was fun

Very nice job Stepdude. Only things I see wrong is that EVERY Dominion game I play, No armor is built, it is whoever beat who situation where you have to get the best items fast enough.

darklordsarumon9 01-14-2012 10:59 AM

xferrarix 01-14-2012 11:16 AM

Well tbh Yorick is considered one of the best top solos for a reason, generally he always beats his lane. Go up against one who has HP/Armor runes and buys a Doran's Shield as a first item. I went against that as a Jax and I could barely hurt him

_Zenith_ 01-14-2012 12:04 PM

@Darklord, what is that? I don't think anyone really cares to be honest. It happens in almost every game so.. And Yeah Yorick IS one of the hardest Tops to beat. Jax Chogath* and Yorick are the strongest

* Don't really know, I've used him top lane and I dominated ;)

darklordsarumon9 01-14-2012 12:10 PM

Are you asking why I posted it, or what specifically is it?

It's The Tribunal, and if you're not reviewing your 15 cases a day you're not having half as much fun with LoL as you could be.

I mean, look at the ****ing comment - "him all time use offensive lenguage to all team, cuz we a re lost a liittle it and him start to cry"

wut.

darklordsarumon9 01-14-2012 12:13 PM

_Zenith_ 01-14-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 (Post 3615420)
Are you asking why I posted it, or what specifically is it?

It's The Tribunal, and if you're not reviewing your 15 cases a day you're not having half as much fun with LoL as you could be.

I mean, look at the ****ing comment - "him all time use offensive lenguage to all team, cuz we a re lost a liittle it and him start to cry"

wut.

I see, I just never knew. I'm only halfway to 28 :P I only started like 2 months ago. That comment is really funny, I did LMFAO it.

darklordsarumon9 01-14-2012 12:20 PM

You're allowed 15 cases a day. You'll get pretty much all the info on the game, including the reported players score/items and a full chat log from both sides. Just reading what people say to EACH OTHER alone is worth the 50 seconds you have to wait to vote, let alone what the people get reported for.

You can either punish, pardon or skip the cases. When Riot gets around to reviewing the cases, if they find that the course of action that you said to take matches theirs you get a little bit of IP.

Think I got 8/15 correct the other day and got 40 IP. Little bit less than a loss on TT but worth it :P

Anaru 01-14-2012 04:51 PM

Lol what you guys don't realize is

The Miss Fortune guide was for backdooring out of low elo (aka real low, <1300)

OF COURSE IT'S NOT VIABLE IN GAMES WHERE PEOPLE AREN'T RETARDED.

-paexaea- 01-14-2012 05:11 PM

Anaru 01-14-2012 05:17 PM

roundbox y u build tear on blitz T_T

wow that malz was rolling in AP

_Stepdude_ 01-14-2012 05:21 PM

tear goes to manamune

Wineandbread 01-14-2012 05:45 PM

tear also good for baiting with mana shield
idk though I usually don't get tear on blitz either

Anaru 01-14-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Stepdude_ (Post 3615698)
tear goes to manamune

Good luck getting that 1000 mana bonus.

Trinity Force > Manamune (why build Manamune when you can build Phage/Sheen -> Tri Force?)