Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

The5thMoon 01-9-2012 12:27 AM

Re: League of Legends

I'm streaming right now http://www.justin.tv/mrchefie

xferrarix 01-10-2012 07:16 PM

So I just got Karthus and his bombs seem so awkward to place at times. Anyone play him on here that can give practical advice on them?

Anaru 01-10-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3611971)
So I just got Karthus and his bombs seem so awkward to place at times. Anyone play him on here that can give practical advice on them?

If you think they're about to overextend, or about to harass you (say you have 70% HP and they have like 90%), and if you see them walking toward you, instantly bomb maybe like 300 range in front of them, and place a wall behind them if they're retreating. If they don't land on bomb, doesn't matter, you can still harass for free damage. If you land the bomb, you have a 500+ range wall to slow them. It's best that you coordinate these with your jungler for ganks in mid. Preferably before Lv 3 or 4 depending on your jungler's character. :/

Just my advice, I'm only 1680 ELO so don't take my word for it ;_;

DarkZtar 01-10-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3611971)

It has a large range, but a lot of people still tend to overestimate it when poking/chasing. When poking/harassing remember you still have to be fairly close to avoid the "walking into range" delay. When chasing with it, remember you gotta keep moving in between q's or else they will quickly get out of range. (getting rylais makes it a LOT easier and is a pretty good strategy on karth, since it re-applies with every tic of his aoe as well)

On another note, playing Janna as an ap carry mid, great fun.

xferrarix 01-10-2012 08:03 PM

My elo is total crap, so I can take any advice honestly. So basically I should be placing them like around whoever I'm midding against instead of dead on them? Early game the damage on it is so low

DarkZtar 01-10-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3612003)
My elo is total crap, so I can take any advice honestly. So basically I should be placing them like around whoever I'm midding against instead of dead on them? Early game the damage on it is so low

Yeah, the delay forces you to lead it. And early on you're probably better off just farming with it (until around lv 4/5 when you have your wall +2 or 3 ranks in q.)

Kibblre 01-10-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3612003)

This might be useless if you already know this, but many people don't realize the bombs do more damage to single targets. When you're picking off creeps, position the bombs so they will only hit the one you want to last hit unless doing so is unavoidable.

darklordsarumon9 01-11-2012 02:53 AM

Farming some easy wins. Would love a Malz+Tryn
Add me - Ochronosis

Anaru 01-11-2012 09:34 AM

Farming wins in Twisted Treeline with Sona and Janna...?

what planet are you from????

tryn, lee sin, singed
hahaha tier god

darklordsarumon9 01-11-2012 10:16 AM

Do you mean Lux? o.o

Anaru 01-11-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 (Post 3612555)
Do you mean Lux? o.o

Oh my bad. It's Lux huh. I automatically assumed Janna because I saw a blonde in the corner of my eye. :(

Sona and Janna, same shit. (lol 0 cs support)

darklordsarumon9 01-11-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaru (Post 3612566)
Oh my bad. It's Lux huh. I automatically assumed Janna because I saw a blonde in the corner of my eye. :(

It's easy to get those blonds mixed up :D

Still looking for my dream Malz to lane with <3

Reach 01-11-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaru (Post 3612542)
Farming wins in Twisted Treeline with Sona and Janna...?

what planet are you from????

tryn, lee sin, singed
hahaha tier god

Yeah this team.

Tried it earlier. Lmao. Rolled without a single death.

Tryndamere alone is ****ing retarded on this map, mostly because you just can't kill him after 6. It's so easy to escape on this map with Tryndamere that you can never die. I could pretty much camp jungle after 6 and they couldn't do anything. Even if I facechecked a bush with them in it, they can't do anything.

Probably the best carry for this map. He can be kited but...not running the team above. I run Flash and Ghost on him. Ghost because it's good on this map, and Flash because if I E over a wall after escaping, the last thing I want is a Flash over. Pretty much guarantees I'm 100% unkillable. Cleanse would be a pretty good alternative though.

Lee sin is just broken on this map. Singed is godly if he just farms until 6/RoA since he can go wherever without giving a single f. Actually, fed Tryndamere is one of the only ways to stop Singed on this map. Chain CC can do it too; e.g. Renekton + Skarner is bane if you're running Singed.

I have a feeling Yorick is unstoppable on this map too.

Coolboyrulez0 01-11-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3613011)
I have a feeling Yorick is unstoppable on this map too.

Yes, I do believe he is Tier 1 on TT

darklordsarumon9 01-11-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3613011)
tl;dr

Yes to everything you just said.

Edit: Except free-week Singed players. Think they are unstoppable pre ults, tasty kills.

Anaru 01-11-2012 10:20 PM

Singed ult should be renamed GODMODE
Trynd ult should be renamed semi-GODMODE (just cuz your opp is running ignite/exhaust)
Lee Sin ult should be renamed BRUCE LEE

xferrarix 01-12-2012 12:45 AM

Every person who plays tank and is below level 6 for some reason thinks they can take a lot of hits

lumphoboextreme 01-12-2012 06:48 AM

lol I'm gonna try to turn my elo around. Started trying and won 13 out of my last 15

_Stepdude_ 01-12-2012 06:52 AM

Blitzcrank is tier 1 on any map.

_Zenith_ 01-12-2012 07:38 AM

Yorick is deadly in TT. You need to make him top lane and he can get farm with his ghouls. His Heal is OP if someone doesn't kill the ghoul fast enough. Trynd can be countered easily by Talon because Talon's "E" is a silence, and yes, it does block out his ultimate (Argue with me, Idg2s). Singed is an OP tank because he scales constantly since he is AP. Lee sin is deadly because of his 6 moves + his ult, so there is always something to expect with him.

Renekton is a beast in 3s because his cleave move destroys in the first initial gank, so he is most likely to be fed. I just v'd with an Annie in 3s and she had some feed, but her stun duration is really long. If you can't survive her burst until the stun is over, you will feed her more ><