Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Art and Graphics (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   "Hey, I make banners, too." Etc. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=75012)

ffrsimfiles7778 03-6-2008 08:45 AM

Re: "Hey, I make banners, too." Etc.

go to my fourm and you will see what i want a little challenge i guess [kinda] a mixture between simfiles and ffr ,,,,,,,,read thread for more detail its called make me a banner

Kyle81 03-6-2008 12:27 PM

Requesting sig image, pro banner, and pro background. DJ look. Green, black, and some red in it.

Kamunt 03-6-2008 09:31 PM

Huh. I just realized that I need to actually know what I want to be in my images before I try and make you make them for me. XP Fancy that.

<3

ShineyThighz 03-19-2008 03:26 PM

Hey there i don't really know what you can do along these lines i was thinking of a signature 500x100 pixels with a picture of a stick man against a wall shooting himself and making shineythighz on the wall =]?

haha its just a thought dont start making it or anything i just wanted to know if u can do something like that?

Thanks in advance

- Shiney

Edit: Heres an example of Splatter with the exact size of the image i need

chidori! 03-19-2008 09:06 PM

crap I was going to make an image for my thread then I came here and saw your 1st post had the idea I had except with anime lol and if I use my idea now it will seem like I'm just copying :( :(

ShineyThighz 03-20-2008 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chidori! (Post 2079455)
crap I was going to make an image for my thread then I came here and saw your 1st post had the idea I had except with anime lol and if I use my idea now it will seem like I'm just copying :( :(

The best way to get around this problem as described by my art teacher is to just take your original idea and add things to it or take away things from it, changing the colour/size/position of objects in the artwork

:) Hey you do learn stuff at school lol

otaku_ism 03-20-2008 10:41 AM

Hi! I need a CD title

A small one please, i need a background that'll look like this (its kinda big)

Or something like that (the name of the character is Konata Izumi)
and it's Otaku_ism Simfiles , thanks :D i'd like some flashy colors and that's all

sasukekun997 03-20-2008 01:42 PM

I already have them but I wanna choose from many to be the best but Can you do a banner and Background for SlipKnoT - Before I Forget?

Also, can you make a CD Title for me from this immage: But make this a still immage, if you can!!

Silvuh 03-20-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShineyThighz (Post 2078710)
Hey there i don't really know what you can do along these lines i was thinking of a signature 500x100 pixels with a picture of a stick man against a wall shooting himself and making shineythighz on the wall =]?

Though the idea is a bit creepy in my mind, sure, if that's what you want, I could try making something like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chidori! (Post 2079455)

Don't worry, I only get mad when people copy exactly what I say without giving credit. Like that time one kid copied my old notes for his own thread, even with all the different sizes and colors on the text...

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku_ism (Post 2080094)
Hi! I need a CD title
A small one please, i need a background that'll look like this (its kinda big)

pic

Or something like that (the name of the character is Konata Izumi)
and it's Otaku_ism Simfiles , thanks :D i'd like some flashy colors and that's all

That should be on the background of the CD Title? And is there any kind of font you want your user name to be in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasukekun997 (Post 2080220)
Also, can you make a CD Title for me from this immage

Do you want your user name exactly how it is in the CD title? Any kind of logos or fonts you want?

I'm going to go edit my opening post to include all these questions and things I'll ask if you don't answer them when you request the graphics...

ShineyThighz 03-20-2008 05:12 PM

Sweet cant wait to see how it turns out =]

thanks

Silvuh 03-20-2008 06:02 PM

I went ahead and made this.

Does it need a lot of spiffying up? It may be "too simple" or something, I don't know... But if you're perfectly content, that's just as well.

The image is a little bigger than 500x100, but not much. Just put some room in for the shadow.

phe0nixblade 03-20-2008 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvuh (Post 2080660)
I went ahead and made this.

Does it need a lot of spiffying up? It may be "too simple" or something, I don't know... But if you're perfectly content, that's just as well.

The image is a little bigger than 500x100, but not much. Just put some room in for the shadow.

did you finish any others? I'm still waiting on mine. D:

imagirlami 03-20-2008 06:14 PM

You dooo?

Silvuh 03-20-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 2080690)
did you finish any others? I'm still waiting on mine. D:

Sorry about that, I completely forgot. Blah, sorry to make you wait so long again. ><
I might get to them now... Thankfully, I have a three day weekend, which will, I hope, be long enough for me to finish (and actually start) an art project for school, do all the homework, and get time to do this kind of work, house work, and some fun things...

Oh, and I fixed a few things about this sig here. Like, I added a shadow for the stick figure.

ShineyThighz 03-20-2008 07:11 PM

OM...G i love it <3 i seriously think i just fell in love lmfao, i'll change it right away and link people to this thread :)

Thanks x a milliom

Edit: Just realised that Shiney is Spelt Shiny LOL! but its still very sexy :) is it fixable?

Silvuh 03-20-2008 07:31 PM

Oh, hahaa. Sorry about that. Didn't even notice, either.

There you go.

sasukekun997 03-20-2008 09:21 PM

Quote:

Do you want your user name exactly how it is in the CD title? Any kind of logos or fonts you want?
I want my user to be Spelled out in ANYTHING that looks really awesome. Throw it out and I will say if I like it =D

Silvuh 03-20-2008 10:10 PM

Unfortunately, "awesome" is entirely subjective. I have no idea what you find awesome.

http://ww.dafont.com/ lists fonts in different categories. Maybe pick a category that you like, or something. That's one way you could help me realize what you find "awesome".

Here's some text at the bottom, simply because I didn't want the post text so close to the signature text. I'm weird like that.

ShineyThighz 03-21-2008 01:02 AM

Yeahhhhh thats the **** right there =) yay!

i'm sporting the most sexiest siggy in town now :)

sasukekun997 03-21-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvuh (Post 2081208)
Unfortunately, "awesome" is entirely subjective. I have no idea what you find awesome.

http://ww.dafont.com/ lists fonts in different categories. Maybe pick a category that you like, or something. That's one way you could help me realize what you find "awesome".

Here's some text at the bottom, simply because I didn't want the post text so close to the signature text. I'm weird like that.

I like the Tiza font ^^