Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragon's Fury Engine Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145395)

feelingzwontfade 09-8-2016 03:36 PM

Re: Dragon's Fury Engine Tournament

Hey guys, sooo maybe I'm just stupid or blind but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play on this engine using my username. I tried clicking the links on the first post but am not sure how to sign in with my username? Can someone help me out or direct me to some instructions? Thanks :)

Also, I have unfortunately been moved to D5 due to an annoying SDG on Dead and Direct. Not sure if this will affect my division in this tournament so I'll just play both files just in case

psychoangel691 09-8-2016 03:40 PM

updated

psychoangel691 09-8-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feelingzwontfade (Post 4473193)
Hey guys, sooo maybe I'm just stupid or blind but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play on this engine using my username. I tried clicking the links on the first post but am not sure how to sign in with my username? Can someone help me out or direct me to some instructions? Thanks :)

Also, I have unfortunately been moved to D5 due to an annoying SDG on Dead and Direct. Not sure if this will affect my division in this tournament so I'll just play both files just in case

You don't log in on this engine with your FFR username, it's not affiliated. Read everything in the OP for directions.

feelingzwontfade 09-8-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4473196)
You don't log in on this engine with your FFR username, it's not affiliated. Read everything in the OP for directions.

Oh, well I can see how I can take a screenshot with my username in it on the upper right, but I see everyone else taking screenshots of their scores using what looks like the normal format, so it looks to me like their usernames are somehow affiliated

Gradiant 09-8-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feelingzwontfade (Post 4473198)
Oh, well I can see how I can take a screenshot with my username in it on the upper right, but I see everyone else taking screenshots of their scores using what looks like the normal format, so it looks to me like their usernames are somehow affiliated

If they're using the r^3 engine, the username is there from when they originally logged onto the main engine (still need the timestamp though). If they're using any of the older versions of the engine, you have to log in as guest and your username can be seen from the timestamp you have to include.

Charu 09-8-2016 05:06 PM

Here's a bad score to show I played, lmao.

I should photoshop it

feelingzwontfade 09-8-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4473199)
If they're using the r^3 engine, the username is there from when they originally logged onto the main engine (still need the timestamp though). If they're using any of the older versions of the engine, you have to log in as guest and your username can be seen from the timestamp you have to include.

Oh, I see thanks. But I cannot get the R^3 Engine to work on my Flash Player 16.. Like, it's working for the swf files but what do I do with the xml file

Gradiant 09-8-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feelingzwontfade (Post 4473215)
Oh, I see thanks. But I cannot get the R^3 Engine to work on my Flash Player 16.. Like, it's working for the swf files but what do I do with the xml file

in r^3, go to options. Then in the top right, 'other options'. On the right, drop down menu says engine playlist, hit 'add engine' in that drop down menu, then copy paste the .xml for dragons fury engine in there (from the op). It'll say the engine was added, go into the drop down menu again, and select dragons fury engine.

feelingzwontfade 09-8-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4473217)
in r^3, go to options. Then in the top right, 'other options'. On the right, drop down menu says engine playlist, hit 'add engine' in that drop down menu, then copy paste the .xml for dragons fury engine in there (from the op). It'll say the engine was added, go into the drop down menu again, and select dragons fury engine.

Would definitely not have figured that out myself. Thank you :)

Koma Onozuka 09-8-2016 05:33 PM

chichinya 09-8-2016 05:33 PM

i want join...

feelingzwontfade 09-8-2016 06:03 PM

So looks like I'm in that awkward spot between divisions :D. The blackflag on Stop & Flow was due to terrible lag.. as well as all the restarts :(

Edit: I got the song name wrong lmao

R.E. Aryxi 09-8-2016 07:54 PM

This d1 idiot would like to participate

R.E. Aryxi 09-8-2016 08:01 PM

Just so I could get a score in while I can..

Edit 18:07 pst
Done for this round lol

psychoangel691 09-8-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chichinya (Post 4473221)
i want join...

Sure thing, hop in D4. This round ends tomorrow evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by feelingzwontfade (Post 4473219)
Would definitely not have figured that out myself. Thank you :)

Sorry, I don't use R^3 myself and didn't even think about this. I think I just got too used to most people knowing the engine way better than me, lol.

blanky! 09-8-2016 08:32 PM

God damn, the grace notes were so annoying and I'm glad I got this over with...wasn't as hard as I had originally made it out to be

EDIT: sweet!

psychoangel691 09-8-2016 08:40 PM

updated

FFRGreen 09-8-2016 08:58 PM

remedy1502 09-9-2016 12:06 AM

idk I'm so over it

sickufully 09-9-2016 12:35 AM

This'll do.