Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Welp. I think I won at life. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122107)

mrpreggers 01-16-2012 10:46 AM

Re: Welp. I think I won at life.

I'm surprised at the amount of people who are proud that you're still getting unemployment checks even though you.. don't need it? :/

devonin 01-16-2012 10:59 AM

Get off unemployment and start reporting that income, or it will be only a matter of time before you post a thread asking us for money to deal with the consequences of the MASSIVE AUDIT you're going to be taking up the ass sooner rather than later.

That's 20,000 dollars a year that could be helping people who are actually struggling to find work, not struggling to hire enough employees to keep up with all the work they have.

Don't be that guy DS.

Reincarnate 01-16-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3617052)
Get off unemployment and start reporting that income, or it will be only a matter of time before you post a thread asking us for money to deal with the consequences of the MASSIVE AUDIT you're going to be taking up the ass sooner rather than later.

That's 20,000 dollars a year that could be helping people who are actually struggling to find work, not struggling to hire enough employees to keep up with all the work they have.

Don't be that guy DS.

Yep. Not worth the risk, especially when you've been fairly public about things. Getting audited sucks and you really don't want to game the system.

devonin 01-16-2012 12:06 PM

I like how my motive is "You're keeping money from the needy and abusing the system" and Rubix is just warning you that you don't want to get caught :P

mrpreggers 01-16-2012 12:24 PM

I'm sure that's how most of us think.

justin_ator 01-16-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3617077)
I like how my motive is "You're keeping money from the needy and abusing the system" and Rubix is just warning you that you don't want to get caught :P

Meet a sadly large portion of the population

hi19hi19 01-16-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3617077)

The end result is the same: it's sound advice. Getting audited is a pain in the ass.

devonin 01-16-2012 01:02 PM

ITT: Painfully obvious who has and hasn't ever needed to depend on social programs to live.

Thatskier 01-16-2012 01:05 PM

More like, why is this thread STILL up?

UserNameGoesHere 01-16-2012 01:57 PM

Why wouldn't it be? It's an unusual thread in a "you don't see/hear about that every day" sort of way. As long as there is interest and people keep posting it will stay up -- simple as that.

alloyus 01-16-2012 02:22 PM

This page has shown me that not everyone on here approves of wrongdoing :')

Reincarnate 01-16-2012 02:49 PM

Dev: Illogical conclusion. It's immoral but that argument won't motivate.

justaguy 01-16-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkshark (Post 3616587)
You have to understand that I'm running a business. These companies are paying me the 15k PER ANIMATION, which I'm able to complete in roughly 7-10 days from start to finish. This money also pays for the people I've hired to work on the animation with me. If you don't think a business can bring in 15k in that time frame you're just dumb. I've made about 8-10k per month ever since I began freelancing after working at Z-Line, I'm extremely motivated and active in my search for bigger and better clients because I have god damn goals in life that I'm actually trying to achieve. Just because you Aldentron are going to be a broke ass bitch your whole existence with no chance of achieving anything substantial in your pathetic life, doesn't mean we're all like you.

The Las Vegas event cost me thousands upon thousands of dollars, don't see how that was faked. Believe what you want, either way, you'll continue to be a pathetic waste of a human ;D

actually i retract my previous statement you probably are lying tbh. you dont really sound like you know what youre talking about financially or otherwise, and youre probably just doing this for attention. ya seem like the kind of person that needs it.

reuben_tate 01-16-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3617052)

Don't be that guy DS.

This. Trying to cheat the system is usually never a good idea and that 20k from the government deserves to go to the right causes. Plus, it's not fair to take everyone's tax dollars when you know you are fully capable of supporting yourself without it. On another note though, congrats on your achievements, a single one of those checks would be nice for me to have. xD

Reincarnate 01-16-2012 04:15 PM

ITT Obama-birther mentality

foilman8805 01-16-2012 04:23 PM

been making 8-10K per month (15K check notwithstanding even), yet still on unemployment what kind of shit is that

A2P 01-16-2012 04:33 PM

guys

remember when we found out Nima was bs

that was fucen HUGE man

flipsta_lombax 01-16-2012 04:38 PM

I only make 3K a month and I think it's all I need.

Choofers 01-16-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipsta_lombax (Post 3617204)
I only make 3K a month and I think it's all I need.

I make about 1.6k a month on unemployment (legit unemployment, the unemployment rate here in Vegas is close to 13%, iirc), and for the most part, that gets me by.

I really wish I would get a call back lol.

Ghakimx 01-16-2012 06:08 PM

holy shet you should be a God, DarkShark.

Also, noticing a trend at how everyone seems to be needing $15K . . .
maybe we should all become DarkShark's prodigies.