Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137033)

___________ 05-24-2014 04:50 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

(before I get killed tonight, IF I get killed)
From my perspective it seems pretty simple. People voted to lynch me, and people voted to lynch freezin. There was hardly any difference between our postings (mostly confirmations), but eventually freezin was lynched, and he turned out to be blue. Hence there must be some discrepancy of the people who voted to lynch him, but not me.

You all know who to vote for, humans.

___________ 05-24-2014 05:04 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

attention

James May 05-24-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ___________ (Post 4139764)
attention

So...? I just have the thread open just whenever a new post is made, that has nothing to do with anything

blindreper1179 05-24-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4139756)
1) deal with it
2) i guess i can say its just kind of a gut dislike of your posts. Kind of like how everybody downvotes everything posted by devilchilly in the front page posts or anything in the video da database. Just a vibe that you're either kinda dumb, or just pretending to be that way this game (kind of like how funnygurl never seems to know what to do, at least she does to me)

1. Idk if that was towards me wondering Or saying it about being rude. But, I was just curious, not everyone is gonna like me, I realize this.
2.I'm like this every game. Balls of the wall. I know my game pay isn't the smartest, but it keeps it fun for me.

Thanks for answering.

Gradiant 05-24-2014 05:34 PM

Pont one was about you saying i was rude. Im not here to be nice, im here to kill wolves.
If you find that way of posting to be fun for you, carry on then. Just know im suspicious of players that feel the need to post as such.

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4139756)
1) (kind of like how funnygurl never seems to know what to do, at least she does to me)

*squint*
fine gradiant
FINE
meany >=(

But really guys lay off of me, Charu, and iluswirl. If you wanna lynch us because you're mad that we voted to lynch freezin? Go for it
But if you think that we were just lucky to seer freezin and happened to all be online at the same time to start a wagon on him...

uh LOL NO YOU'RE THINKING TOO MUCH

Also I think Charles Claythorne said something about my rationale behind voting for freezin (was it you?)
Yeah, you hit it on the dot. That and I voted for myself and I was tied for the most votes and I didn't like that.

that's all I can say at this time gotta go
cya later folks!

Gradiant 05-24-2014 06:27 PM

Did i ever say i thought you seered freezin before voting for him? No.
If you are a wolf, it wouldnt matter who you kill, no matter what, itd be good for you.

Charles Claythorne 05-24-2014 08:10 PM

blindreper, your posting style seems perfectly fine to me, but if you choose to concede to Gradiant's criticisms and change it, no one's stopping you.

Gradiant, people can kill Wolves without referring to others as dumb posters. It's not wise to isolate your own potential Teammates by insulting them, even if the insult is terse and mild; you would agree, wouldn't you? I can concede that affecting a Player's psyche on an emotional or rational level is a part of the game, but there are certainly more tact ways of doing it.
I doubt I would be able to change your position in just a few posts in a game; so I'll drop the issue. This isn't the place or time for it anyway.

Yes, it was me who commented on your vote, funnygurl.

I think it's more likely for Wolves to have gone after freezin because they seered him as Wizard; otherwise, why not just scatter their votes and cause a KitB between Humans instead? There were two votes already on ___________. And swirl, funnygurl, Charu weren't in major danger of being lynched; funnygurl had a two KitBed at one point, I believe, but that was only because she voted for herself.

Gradiant 05-24-2014 08:44 PM

If i think an idea is poor And posts related to me are wrong or stupid, im gonna call it out.

Gradiant 05-24-2014 08:46 PM

On your other point, itd be easier for a lynch than a kitb. So more likely that they bandwagoned random than lucky seering first day

Charles Claythorne 05-24-2014 09:15 PM

I don't think a seering is too unreasonable. There are three Wolves and two of them can seer. Since they're also wolfing, they're seering among 8 Players together. Barring Wizard's power use, the chances of the first person seering a Wizard is 2/8 (or 1/4); let's call it P(A). The probability of the second person seering a Wizard (Let's say P(B)) is therefore P(B|A) = P(A ∩ B) / P(A), which is (1/4)*(1/7) / (1/4) = 1/7. So the probability of either occurring is P(A ∪ B) = P(A) + P(B|A) = 1/4 + 1/7 ~ .392. So there's approximately a 39.2% chance that a Wizard was seered, presuming that the Wizards did not successfully bubble a target. I doubt it's unlikely that they did, but chances are that not both of the Wolf Seers were successfully blocked; so the Wolves likely had at least a 25% chance of seering a Wizard from the get-go.

Gradiant 05-24-2014 09:28 PM

Not saying its unreasonable, just saying option i said is more likely

Charles Claythorne 05-24-2014 09:57 PM

Ah, okay, my mistake. I would imagine that a lucky seering would provide better incentive, but we're otherwise in concord; so whatever.

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 10:06 PM

*facedesks*
Guys, I can't speak for Charu or iluswirl, but I didn't know Freezin's role until he flipped
That is all. Ugh.

FictionJunction 05-24-2014 11:06 PM

Blank is dead he was human rest in peace

48 hours. Do better.

FOR YHE RECORD THE SECOND CARD IS

EIGHT OF DIAMONDS.

The table has an EIGHT OF HEARTS AND AN EIGHT OF DIAMONDS.

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4139508)
We've had pretty bad experience with lynching inactives because almost all of them were human.

So... I say give benefit of the doubt. ______ (Or underscoreguy) a chance to say stuff.

Lynching someone that's inactive doesn't really give info to the town cause, know what I'm sayin'?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4139545)
To answer this, honestly, both of them were in my pool I was willing to vote for. (literally went to random.org btw).

Yes, lynching either underscore of freeze doesn't give a lot of info since both just voted and confirmed their PM, but that's in face value. I think I can form more opinions on someone on how they talked about said people.

For instance, that last minute vote by swirl was kind of interesting.

Hi Charu

I realized just how wonky the above quotes sounded.

You shouldn't have voted for Freezin given what you said about blanky
And then you tried to change the subject to iluswirl's vote

Charu 05-24-2014 11:22 PM

Okay, so...

I think I already know who I wanted to vote for today and it's pretty much going to stay there until otherwise.

James May

Charu 05-24-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4139892)
Hi Charu

I realized just how wonky the above quotes sounded.

You shouldn't have voted for Freezin given what you said about blanky
And then you tried to change the subject to iluswirl's vote

Hi, Funnygurl555. Okay, how about I say it like this. RNG wasn't very nice to me.

If I need to explain, then here it is. I didn't have any good leads or anything for that matter yesterday. So I took it upon RNG's sake to choose for me. It just so happens it landed on freezin.

Ready for this cop out? Okay, here we go!

RNG chose the guy.

Funnygurl555 05-24-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4139898)
Hi, Funnygurl555. Okay, how about I say it like this. RNG wasn't very nice to me.

If I need to explain, then here it is. I didn't have any good leads or anything for that matter yesterday. So I took it upon RNG's sake to choose for me. It just so happens it landed on freezin.

Ready for this cop out? Okay, here we go!

RNG chose the guy.

What was the pool of players that you used RNG for?
Everyone?
Or a pool of players that you wouldn't mind seeing lynched?

Charu 05-24-2014 11:32 PM

The latter.

I had players I wanted to keep for this phase and players I didn't mind voting.