Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] Benguin and Xelnya's AAA-fest Rates Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145549)

FFR Pro 21 10-9-2016 08:28 PM

Re: Benguin and Xelnya's AAA-fest Rates Tournament

1.3x should be doable, but FP10 and 11 make me lag. Why can't rates work on FP9? :(

grizz13114 10-10-2016 12:28 PM

axith 10-10-2016 06:51 PM

Kawaii025 10-10-2016 08:17 PM

Guess I should finally get rid of the flag I have on this file...

reuben_tate 10-11-2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickufully (Post 4482756)
Good job on choosing the most ear raping song for D6. Worst part is, the faster the rate, the more whiny and annoying the voice is.

As always, blame Xel ;D

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4483205)
All scores save for TheAwesomeOnion's have also been updated because I wanna let benguin handle that one so I can make sure I don't mess up that update.

I gotchu!
Quote:

Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 (Post 4483026)
I heard I can still sign up for this tournament. If so, count me in. I will also donate all of my credits to Xelnya.

Glad to have you on board :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpshadsy (Post 4483239)
Are we allowed to do rates below 1? I can't seem to get below 30 goods on Trisection.

Rates under 1.0 are perfectly allowed (and we actually expect many if not most people to be playing under 1.0 towards the end of the tourney) xP
Quote:

Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 (Post 4483213)
Sorry, this is the best I felt I could do. I know these scores will get me instantly eliminated.

No worries about elmination! This is a cumulative tourney and we're all just here to have a little fun. I encourage everyone to stick around for the experience and for the participation prizes xP

Another note, when posting image links, check that they are a link to the actual image itself and not a webpage containing that image. I fixed the image links in the quote above. It's a good idea to use 'preview post' before posting to make sure everyone sees what you want us to see ;)

Lastly, I hate to inform you, but I cannot enter those scores into the spreadsheet :( Please look over the tournament rules in the OP carefully. The main issue is that your score is not a AAA. For this tournament, we are only accepting AAA scores. We know AAA'ing files is difficult for some people, so you can lower the rate to below 1.0x if need be.

reuben_tate 10-11-2016 08:40 AM

Also, all scores updated to here!

XelNya 10-11-2016 12:42 PM

Thanks benguin for updating XD I've been busy at work / pc wouldn't load the website XD

RenegadeLucien 10-11-2016 05:10 PM

sweet

sickufully 10-12-2016 12:58 AM

First and only score I'll give for this round. My ears are bleeding too much from that atrocious intro.

x_egeltje_x 10-12-2016 09:01 PM

i think it's already obvious but i'm exiting out of the tournament, i'm not AAA'ing anything :'(

_Zenith_ 10-12-2016 10:24 PM

Probably dropping sorry fams

you win :horse:

XelNya 10-14-2016 06:37 PM

Bumping

TheToaphster 10-14-2016 08:54 PM

Alright, I might have to drop the tournament as well. Because of school and some weird problems with my hand, I just recently got to playing this rounds song and couldn't get a AAA, and now I can't play because I'm visiting home without access to my computer. Unless I would be able to submit a late score, I will have to unfortunately drop. Sorry :(

badman7772 10-14-2016 09:42 PM

pity credits

Jpshadsy 10-14-2016 09:55 PM

This is looking like a tournament I'll have to drop out of as well. I can't AAA Trisection, I've tried at least 800 times. I'll keep trying until deadline but after that, IDK.

Possibly for next time, if you want us to AAA, maybe make the songs shorter so if you have to go below 1 rate it doesn't get exponentially more painful.

XelNya 10-14-2016 10:52 PM

Benguin and I have decided due to the server wackiness and a little of my own disappointment in submissions, to extend this round as well.

Though this time round three will not be posted till the extension is done.

Round two now ends on October 18th @ 11:59PM Server time.

Also, all users with two 0's will be pulled off the spreadsheet for cleaning purposes come the end of this round.

badman7772 10-15-2016 09:01 PM

ok first try no warm up wow

XelNya 10-16-2016 02:48 PM

bumpity

things be updated

One Winged Angel 10-16-2016 03:01 PM

new laptop, windows 10, ffr runs like shit, rates cause extreme lag spikes

sorry fam

XelNya 10-17-2016 02:15 AM