Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   My depersonalization over the last year (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=134895)

XXXsmittyXXX 02-22-2014 05:40 AM

Re: My depersonalization over the last year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollocephalus (Post 4082759)
I know how you feel smitty, but other than trying to help people who can still be saved, don't bother, and i'd actually suggest distancing yourself from people who are still using the drug - any drug. I'm going to be blunt here, sadly these people will only go down, unless they make a change like you did. Their influence is as poisonous as the substance they're using.

What about the woman next door? Is she pregnant by you? is she the same one in the picture? I'm curious as to what are you planning to do with your life right now that you're kicking the habit and getting rid of all that poison, both physically and mentally.

Oh no no no she is staying here and not using. She just had a minor slip up, i'm not distancing myself from someone willing to change. Hell, i was willing, and still saw the drug all along the way and still managed to quit. Dev and i do not talk anymore she is in a lot of trouble with the army right now for sleeping with a soldier but yes i did get her pregnant and she's not the same one, my current gfs name is Erika.

As to what i'm planning to do with my life, WHAT? work and fight the good fight and do real things other than dope. That should have been obvious

Mollocephalus 02-22-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXsmittyXXX (Post 4082848)
Oh no no no she is staying here and not using. She just had a minor slip up, i'm not distancing myself from someone willing to change.

Of course not, but i was under the impression that some of your friends do. You mentioned a buddy whom you sold the drug after you decided to not use it. I guess that's the kind of company you should be distancing from IMO.

Quote:

Dev and i do not talk anymore she is in a lot of trouble with the army right now for sleeping with a soldier but yes i did get her pregnant and she's not the same one, my current gfs name is Erika.

Didn't mean to intrude your privacy on this, sorry man. Your relationships just confuse me :?

Quote:

As to what i'm planning to do with my life, WHAT? work and fight the good fight and do real things other than dope. That should have been obvious

This question was tied to the previous question, so feel free to disregard it.

Whatever you do, i sincerely hope you can get completely off the drug mindset, not just the drug itself. You must now know to what extent they will turn your life into shit, leaving you empty handed and essentially giving you nothing but suffering and death. Whatever you were looking for in a drug, learn to find it somewhere else. There are plenty of resources in life for every need, be it phsychological, phisical or even "spiritual". Best of luck & keep going strong man! :)

cute_wen_u_scream 01-6-2015 11:21 PM

Hope youre alright buddy. U were in a dream i had last night, and now reading this makes me really worried. Please get yourself better and keep your head strong! Let me know if i can help!! Miss u friend! Xoxo

choof 01-6-2015 11:25 PM

sick bump (srsly)
smitty popped into prochat a bit ago and he's been doing good, I think I mentioned that he should update this thread lol

korny 01-6-2015 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cute_wen_u_scream (Post 4257942)
Hope youre alright buddy. U were in a dream i had last night, and now reading this makes me really worried. Please get yourself better and keep your head strong! Let me know if i can help!! Miss u friend! Xoxo

How you doin'