Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151769)

TWG Apollo 03-11-2020 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Julian is it fair to say you have fauna as your top town for no real reason

TWG Fauna 03-11-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4718746)

His take on me and tank seemed particularly lazy for the fact they weren’t in the leans pile

TWG Julian 03-11-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4718744)
I mean, anon game meta points to wolves needing to be active to be less likely to be a target by Acqui.

Zucker probably an exception and something made them not be here as much as they should have.

So, it makes sense to me.

so the ffr meta where wolves are usually inactive means nothing because it's an anon game? you tried to bring up name speculation before, so i would assume meta is reasonably important to you as a player

TWG Flurry 03-11-2020 09:37 PM

Wolf reading me is absurd on a mechanical level. I started the Zucker wagon before claim. That's just 100% stupid as wolf.

TWG Eugene 03-11-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4718740)
I think you're trying to find PRs.

Okay, yeah, you're being cute

TWG Julian 03-11-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4718746)

no. eugene and phil are above her by a decent amount

TWG Flurry 03-11-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4718748)
so the ffr meta where wolves are usually inactive means nothing because it's an anon game? you tried to bring up name speculation before, so i would assume meta is reasonably important to you as a player

It could go either way. I just point things as I see them.

TWG Julian 03-11-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4718747)
His take on me and tank seemed particularly lazy for the fact they weren’t in the leans pile

sorry i'm not perfect!!! :cry:

TWG Apollo 03-11-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4718751)
no. eugene and phil are above her by a decent amount

Okay just making sure. I wasn't sure if you had placed anyone in a specific order

TWG Agent S 03-11-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4718742)
You guys are supposed to identify that and protect it.
Almost none of you is doing that.

nice job throwing almost everyone under the bus, that hurts. :(

I've contemplated Punchy possibly being a wolf candidate as a wolf that is actually putting in effort & work into the game, but I still want to do an iso on it before I come to that conclusion. I think them alongside Apollo have contributed astronomically more this day compared to yesterday.

Don't really understand Eugene vote at all though? I don't necessarily recall you two clashing earlier in the day. Is it only now after 200 posts, or is there other stuff you're building this off of?

TWG Julian 03-11-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4718749)
Wolf reading me is absurd on a mechanical level. I started the Zucker wagon before claim. That's just 100% stupid as wolf.

iirc you parked your vote there way way early in the day, long before a zucker wagon was even a thing. also, vanilla wolf who's inactive and being suspected by tons of people is a decent sacrifice to allow you to use this argument later on

TWG Apollo 03-11-2020 09:40 PM

How confident are you on your gut read of fauna? Do you know who fauna is?

TWG Julian 03-11-2020 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4718754)
Okay just making sure. I wasn't sure if you had placed anyone in a specific order

nope! i was going by the list in the OP at first but it ended up being just as i thought of people

TWG Flurry 03-11-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4718756)
iirc you parked your vote there way way early in the day, long before a zucker wagon was even a thing. also, vanilla wolf who's inactive and being suspected by tons of people is a decent sacrifice to allow you to use this argument later on

I voted Zucker at the end of the phase silly.

TWG Julian 03-11-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4718757)
How confident are you on your gut read of fauna? Do you know who fauna is?

no idea who they are, and not as confident as i was before being questioned about it!

all i can say is i keep seeing their avatar and think to myself "town" compared to other players where i think "wolf" or "what the fuck" so i should trust that feeling

TWG Flurry 03-11-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4718755)
nice job throwing almost everyone under the bus, that hurts. :(

I've contemplated Punchy possibly being a wolf candidate as a wolf that is actually putting in effort & work into the game, but I still want to do an iso on it before I come to that conclusion. I think them alongside Apollo have contributed astronomically more this day compared to yesterday.

Don't really understand Eugene vote at all though? I don't necessarily recall you two clashing earlier in the day. Is it only now after 200 posts, or is there other stuff you're building this off of?

You don't even need to think of them as wolves. Town read them and ask yourself why they're doing what they're doing.

TWG Agent S 03-11-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4718760)
all i can say is i keep seeing their avatar and think to myself "town" compared to other players where i think "wolf" or "what the fuck" so i should trust that feeling

We have reached a new bottom of the barrel.

TWG Apollo 03-11-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4718760)
no idea who they are, and not as confident as i was before being questioned about it!

*Hard head tilt*

TWG Agent S 03-11-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4718761)
You don't even need to think of them as wolves. Town read them and ask yourself why they're doing what they're doing.

TWG Apollo 03-11-2020 09:47 PM

What are the chances that you're a bad town compared to you being a wolf setting up a mislynch for when you get lynched