Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2moons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=76178)

SoultakerNFH 08-29-2007 10:49 PM

Re: 2moons

Well I can clearly say now that I was just lucky with that no damage glitch happening. I just tried to solo 5 Knights/Archers together and got my ass handed to me, but not until I killed 2 of the 5. Though, when I first encountered the glitch I was in Boneweaver. Boneweaver crashed at a certain time a couple days ago, and so I had switched over to the Blood Drinker server without thinking anything of it. So, it might have been the Boneweaver server itself, but oh well. I'll try to test it later or something.

Incase Reach missed my post earlier.

Server: Abaddon -Boneweaver/Blood Drinker
Class: Knight
IGN: Vunik

I'm in Boneweaver more often than I am in Blood Drinker.

Loot You 08-30-2007 03:25 PM

thanks for the leveling tips reach, i'm lv18 after a little more than a day of playing

Tayfun 08-30-2007 06:13 PM

Edit:: nevermind

MagicCarpetRide 08-30-2007 06:48 PM

Well, I finally got on, Still level 1....
FOR NOW!!!!!
I chose to be a hunter...
My name is 'slug'
I went on Abbadon and Blood Drinker....
So if you see me give me a hello. :D

Edit: leveling up fast, Still confused about stats.....What do I need besides Dex?
Double Edit: Never mind, I understand.

SCWolf 08-31-2007 02:14 PM

Yeah, lvl 32 now I got 3 lvls today, i probably could have gotten 2 more if i hadn't spent most of my day in market selling crap. But whatever.

BTW selling those two swords in my inventory for 40k if anyones interested.

Izzy-chandess 08-31-2007 02:24 PM

Umm... it doesn't work on Firefox... ;_;

ToshX 08-31-2007 04:14 PM

Then use Internet Explorer when accessing the site.

Smok3y 08-31-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy-chandess (Post 1762787)
Umm... it doesn't work on Firefox... ;_;

You can just get the installer from Filefront, everything else seems to work in Firefox.

meno_rocks123 08-31-2007 06:07 PM

well, I found out that if I only use 1 cpu on the game instead of 2, the megaspeed would be gone but when I go to shut down one of the cpus on the process, it says access denied even though every other process lets me do that. Still only get in about 2 minutes of gameplay before I get disconnected or the game closes. I need help with that because nothing the forums say works actually works.
need halp

banditcom 08-31-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 (Post 1763103)
well, I found out that if I only use 1 cpu on the game instead of 2, the megaspeed would be gone but when I go to shut down one of the cpus on the process, it says access denied even though every other process lets me do that. Still only get in about 2 minutes of gameplay before I get disconnected or the game closes. I need help with that because nothing the forums say works actually works.
need halp

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/...1_9706,00.html

The one at the top. Download that.

Squeek 09-2-2007 02:04 AM

1) Tosh, if you want to train together during 2x tomorrow, let me know. I'll be on. Also, I'm level 24.

2) People are freakin' jerks. Open PVP sucks. You don't need to bring 30 people through my training spot and go LOL WE KILD U LOLOLOLOL. Especially when it's like a 5 minute walk back.

Amazing! Five level 40 guys can kill a level 20 character! It's FUN!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111

SCWolf 09-2-2007 02:23 AM

What time does Double EXP start? I'm hoping to catch Reach while hes not playing xD

Almost 34, with Double EXP, i'm hoping to get to at least 36 if possible.

swordmasterz 09-2-2007 12:53 PM

Hmm.. interesting. I might try this.
After playing both GW and WoW, this game looks a lot like a combination of the two. O_o

Reach 09-2-2007 01:11 PM

Yay i'm back from the weekend getaway...just in time for 2x exp ;o

and lol open PVP. I've never been PK'd, thankfully. Several people have tried but failed so.

Squeek 09-2-2007 01:16 PM

Well, I've gotten away from some jerks before. I was training in Heiharp and some summoner was like lol poison. I'm like... 100 damage? lol self-heal. I asked him why he had a grudge against me but he didn't answer. Probably because he didn't speak English. He kept trying to kill me, but it only brought my shield down like 10%. I managed to get out of his sight.

He didn't attack ANYONE ELSE on the map. Just me. I wasn't the only Segnale either. And I never KS anyone. He tried to get me twice, but trying to kill a Segnale in open PVP is pretty hard work.

Edit: hay reeech

Nobody sells good Segnale stuff and it NEVER drops for me. If you get anything, let me know? I don't mind paying for it. ANYTHING is better than NPC-bought stuff ~_~

MagicCarpetRide 09-2-2007 03:37 PM

I'm still a little confused about my stats.....
I'm a hunter so I've just been pumping dex with almost all my points, leaving exactly enough str as I need for my bow to be equipped and I have about 10 heal and 7 spirit just for the hell of it.....
Should I not have the heal or spr?

justom 09-2-2007 04:09 PM

Does anyone know when the 2x exp starts?

Smok3y 09-2-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicCarpetRide (Post 1766828)
I'm still a little confused about my stats.....
I'm a hunter so I've just been pumping dex with almost all my points, leaving exactly enough str as I need for my bow to be equipped and I have about 10 heal and 7 spirit just for the hell of it.....
Should I not have the heal or spr?

Well I've never been a hunter, but I imagine you'll need at least some heal eventually. I'd suggest taking a look at the hunter section of the forums and looking at builds to see what other people are doing with their stats, that's probably your best bet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justom (Post 1766910)
Does anyone know when the 2x exp starts?

4 - 6 PM PT today, which I think is 7 - 9 EST. Dunno about other time zones.

Reach 09-2-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 1766563)

Nobody sells good Segnale stuff and it NEVER drops for me. If you get anything, let me know? I don't mind paying for it. ANYTHING is better than NPC-bought stuff ~_~

rofl I find that funny. I guess the game is purposely setup so that you get the least drops from the class that you currently are D:

Since I never get good bagi stuff.

I can get good segnale stuff really easily. Only problem is it will be too high of a level for you. If I get anything really good I'll save it and give it to you for free or something.

Also, I'm under the assumption that 2x starts like 1.5 hours from now, though I'm checking in .5 hours just in case >_>

Squeek 09-2-2007 04:52 PM

Yeah, but I see Bagi stuff in the shops constantly. And yeah, I do get a ton of Bagi stuff from drops, but it's never Magic or Noble.

Speaking of which, how do people get Noble or Divine Noble stuff? The game is very vague about these kinds of things.

PS - Tosh, if you're gonna be on, I'm gonna be in Heiharp in Blood Drinker.