Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   tournament of many credits (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=69400)

HammyMcSquirrel 06-4-2007 05:30 PM

Re: tournament of many credits

Quote:

Originally Posted by u84 (Post 1571489)
You really are desperate for a win here, aren't you?

I'm more desperate to get things proven here. I just think it is weird how you AAA'd a song on one try that you never even fc'd before. I would think, at most, a blackflag before hand, if you truthfully AAA'd it.

Quote:

I try playing one-hand most of the time. If I can get better one-handed, than maybe it will help me with two-hands. That's why you see these crappy scores. Unless I want to do good on the song, I don't bother with two hands.
Wouldn't you want to do good on a song while playing in mp? I would think you would want to beat the other person, and practice on playing one-handed outside of mp.

Quote:

And as for the subscriptions, no, you just happened to be my partner.
Still doesn't explain why you signed up for low divisions in other tournaments. Playing in a tournament is like playing in mp because you want to make it far and win. You can't say you'll play one-handed throughout a tournament because it can't be proven without a video showing you getting each score for each round. Perhaps you signed-up for the lower divisions because you knew your legit scores reflected on that division level?

Quote:

One, I told him I'd give him the credits BEFORE I knew about the giveaway. I knew most people weren't going to pay their lost bets, so I tried to help out. Nothing to do with the subscription.
You gave him the credits for the bets after the giveaway had started. You also gave him thousands of credits after giving credits for the bets. I told A2 to tell you to stop giving him credits because you kept on sending them.

Quote:

Just accept the loss or keep trying. Quit trying to make it seem like I'm cheating.
I can accept a lose from someone that I feel is legit. Losing to someone that is cheating when I could win by playing fair...It pisses me off, like it does to many people. Give some solid evidence as to that AAA being legit and I won't be angry about this.

sammo123 06-4-2007 05:31 PM

change the song soon i dotn feel like playiong start sumthin :::::}{{}{}{

u84 06-4-2007 05:37 PM

I don't have to prove anything to you, nor would I know how. I'm not going to bother arguing with you about this, but I'll try playing songs with two hands. I can almost guarantee that I'm going to fail half-way through because of my hands, but as long as it shuts you up..

colt.45 06-4-2007 05:41 PM

bleh here you go

lXD 06-4-2007 05:42 PM

damnit colt i was getting my hopes up you wouldnt submit rofl :(

sammo123 06-4-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt.45 (Post 1571576)
bleh here you go

u name is already on the top ten list and ur best rank before ur AAA was 65 how does that work out

HammyMcSquirrel 06-4-2007 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u84 (Post 1571555)
I don't have to prove anything to you, nor would I know how. I'm not going to bother arguing with you about this, but I'll try playing songs with two hands. I can almost guarantee that I'm going to fail half-way through because of my hands, but as long as it shuts you up..

You're going to have to prove something because right now, it is looking like you aren't legit. Just make a video showing your hands and the screen. Also make sure we can hear your key-taps.

u84 06-4-2007 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel (Post 1571615)
You're going to have to prove something because right now, it is looking like you aren't legit. Just make a video showing your hands and the screen. Also make sure we can hear your key-taps.

I don't have a camera and screw this. My hands are sore from holding my trumpet all day. Quit it, Hammy. I'm not gonna prove myself for you. I tried and now I can barely move my hands. Calm down.

HammyMcSquirrel 06-4-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u84 (Post 1571637)
I don't have a camera and screw this. My hands are sore from holding my trumpet all day. Quit it, Hammy. I'm not gonna prove myself for you. I tried and now I can barely move my hands. Calm down.

You're also proving it for your position in the tournament, as well as your position on ffr. If you don't prove it, people are going to think of you as a shady ffr player.

u84 06-4-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel (Post 1571649)
You're also proving it for your position in the tournament, as well as your position on ffr. If you don't prove it, people are going to think of you as a shady ffr player.

Honestly, I could give two ****s if other people feel I'm shady. I have no way to prove it and if I get a camera, I will make a video. But, until then, you'll have to take my word for it.

HammyMcSquirrel 06-4-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u84 (Post 1571672)
Honestly, I could give two ****s if other people feel I'm shady. I have no way to prove it and if I get a camera, I will make a video. But, until then, you'll have to take my word for it.

That's what this whole thing is about. I, and I'm pretty sure some others, can't take your word for it. You may not care if people think you are shady but expect this to happen when you pull-off a score like that out of nowhere. We'll have to let Lump decide what to do about this.

u84 06-4-2007 06:19 PM

Alright. Keep in mind that I AM trying to get ahold of a device to record me playing, but even if I do, it won't happen today. My left hand is going to fall off.

brothaice 06-4-2007 06:25 PM

o**** mabye ds will forget to submit

BoRiS X RaD 06-4-2007 06:27 PM

Janeille 06-4-2007 07:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got this 2 days ago and don't really feel like improving it. Especially since I have major lag.

u84 06-4-2007 08:01 PM

Ok, round is over now, I believe.

Janeille 06-4-2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u84 (Post 1572016)
Ok, round is over now, I believe.

Yeah it is. Steve should be updating everything and matching up people.

lumphoboextreme 06-4-2007 08:25 PM

**** sorry, it'll have to wait until tomorrow. i gotta shower, do homework, then bed. i'll update tomorrow when i get home. don't worry guys, once i get out of school it'll run a lot better.

hoochan 06-4-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammo123 (Post 1571581)
u name is already on the top ten list and ur best rank before ur AAA was 65 how does that work out

Because that list is in order of when you first played the song, not when you got the AAA.

brothaice 06-4-2007 09:14 PM

lmao I got through and darkshark was my opponent :P