Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   SM Solo Scores (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=70663)

Dazzled 07-10-2007 04:07 PM

Re: The Solo Scores Thread

I checked the simfile sections for good sims but half the links were broken :\. So I managed to get like 4 extra sims lol

I really want that solo sim pack, hate it that the link is broken :(

Dynam0 07-10-2007 04:10 PM

Pretty good MA but every goddamned 32nd burst would **** me up lmao

Pobeli 07-10-2007 04:14 PM

That might beat mine. I don't think I can AAA it either, and my MA is usually worse than Dynam0's, even in solo. But I'm pretty sure I can FC it since I FC'd oni.

Exouds 07-10-2007 04:19 PM

Holy... I won't beat that for a while Dynam0. These are my current best scores:

:(

Dazzled 07-10-2007 04:34 PM

This felt good, there are some weird patterns at the left i can't do at all tho

Pobeli 07-10-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazzled (Post 1657649)
This felt good, there are some weird patterns at the left i can't do at all tho

Is it the jump gallops? Those things are a pain.

Dazzled 07-10-2007 05:34 PM

No, actually it's just a simple stream part, but it contains little trills with left ring and middle and i suck horribly at that

Jump gallops are the other place i miss at

Pobeli 07-10-2007 05:45 PM

The jump gallops used to give me a bunch of misses. Especially the ones like:

o - - - - -
- o - o - -

Because I'd always hit them as:

o - - - - -
- - o - o -

for some reason.

Exag0n, can you AAA Acid Rain oni? I can't ever PA all of the multicored rolls in one run.

EDIT:

This took 3 tries. I dunno how much better the MA could be. Seemed alright though. I also got 2 greats on oni again, and they weren't even from the rolls. One was a random place early on and one was a jack right at the end.

Forgot to post this earlier. I hit both of the hard parts and missed something moderately difficult. Un-FC'able file. :( Also 2 greats were dumb but it's still pretty good for me.

Dynam0 07-11-2007 12:29 AM

Nice, Acid Rain looks good, I still need that other file but I'm lazy haha

Heavy isn't that hard anymore lol

Oni is just stupid though, some of the patterns I can't even read =(

Exag0n 07-11-2007 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pobeli (Post 1657823)
Exag0n, can you AAA Acid Rain oni? I can't ever PA all of the multicored rolls in one run.

Nope, not even close. My MA is terrible too, no idea why. I'll try it sometime today, but from what I remember I get way over 10g on every run... so yeah, no AAA in sight.

Your Wazato Oni totally WRECKS me too, so far. I haven't even broken 90 mill. I guess there's some hurdle I need to overcome reading-wise because I think I have the stamina.

Dynam0 07-11-2007 10:02 AM

Alot cleaner than my previous scores

I did bad the first half but amost SDG FCd the second half haha, basically every 4 note chord in the song I miss on, even the first easy one lmao

Pobeli 07-11-2007 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exag0n (Post 1659231)
Nope, not even close. My MA is terrible too, no idea why. I'll try it sometime today, but from what I remember I get way over 10g on every run... so yeah, no AAA in sight.

Your Wazato Oni totally WRECKS me too, so far. I haven't even broken 90 mill. I guess there's some hurdle I need to overcome reading-wise because I think I have the stamina.

I have a really hard time MA'ing Acid Rain oni too. I guess all the minijacks in the streams just throw me off, and the 24th staircase jumpstream gives me a lot of perfects too, plus all the weird rolls which I still haven't quite figured out. I think my best was like 90 perfects, but I average 120 perfects and 2-8 greats usually.

I've been playing Wazato a few times every day. It's all pretty easy now except for those annoying minijacks. It's not even the minijacks themselves so much as it is the bracket things, like:

- o - - - -
- o - - - -
o - o - - -
- o - - - -
o - o - - -

But with other stuff going on in the right hand too. And then the chord trill things, which are something like:

o-ooo-
-o - - - o
o-ooo-
-o - - - o
o-ooo-

Can you AA Blythe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0
I still need that other file but I'm lazy haha

Definitely get it. It's probably my favorite of Yesssss's files. Heavy isn't very hard to FC or at least get under 5 cb's on. Oni is tough though. I haven't played standard but I'd imagine it's basically heavy with the hardest parts taken out.

Get Anthurim too, if you haven't.

Dynam0 07-11-2007 11:27 AM

Yea I got a bunch of Malice's stuff today, I sucked on them though [/embarassment]

Pobeli 07-11-2007 05:08 PM

Yeah, but even Malice's easy files all have hard parts, like the 32nds in Bloody Tears and the 32nds and ending jumpstream in Kurukuru Rafu or whatever.

Blackflag is probably cool, but the MA is so bad it's not even a top 3 score.

AAA'd the jacks. Should have been a AAA but I tripped up some easy stuff in the jumpstream at the end. MA is pretty bad here too.

Pretty wrecked for me.

What's a good score on Fake Time? I kept getting exactly 37 perfects and 3 greats, but that didn't seem too good. The weird colored streams at the end are all luck for me to MA and PA.

Dynam0 07-11-2007 06:50 PM

I can barely AA Fake Time because the gay end lmao

I 97 milled that KuruKuru thingy, it's a neat song haha

Dynam0 07-11-2007 08:11 PM

Double post fags

Combo was to the end <3

No idea, probably sucks

Finally AAd this ***, combo was at the start and I did terrible at the end haha

Also suddenly did an 8~ million improvement on Kyuin and was 0.5% from AA, I think I just learned how to do the left hand 8ths since those give me a hard time usually haha

Pobeli 07-11-2007 10:02 PM

Release of the Far West Ocean beats mine... that's seriously my worst file. I hate it. The second one is pretty bad for you, and Over the Ocean is alright.

Sup Exouds. :D :D :D 4 perfects in the trill because that thing is FAST, BS great after it.

Oh yeah, and this goes with it:

I also nearly AAA'd Wazato heavy on both 1.2x and 1.3x rate (about 3 non-perfects on each) with about 30 perfects on 1.2 and 50 on 1.3.

Exouds 07-11-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pobeli (Post 1660628)
Sup Exouds. :D :D :D 4 perfects in the trill because that thing is FAST, BS great after it.

Damn :( Well at least my MA wasn't ultra terrible... well it kind of was actually, compared to yours :cry:.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pobeli (Post 1660628)
I also nearly AAA'd Wazato heavy on both 1.2x and 1.3x rate (about 3 non-perfects on each) with about 30 perfects on 1.2 and 50 on 1.3.

Insane, too insane. I don't know how you do it, my Wazato score looks like this:

And I was proud of it too...

Edit: Somehow I totally missed that the Angel eyes was 1.3x... Now I'm losing motivation for living :(

Dazzled 07-12-2007 11:35 AM

Finally got the 92 solo pack

I still suck, but this felt really good, especially cos i ****ed up some easier parts and should've gotten like 8 less goods :(

Pobeli 07-12-2007 12:56 PM

Nice combo on Tori no Uta. Was it from the beginning?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exouds
Edit: Somehow I totally missed that the Angel eyes was 1.3x... Now I'm losing motivation for living

During the freeze right before the trill I was frantically doing the math in my head to figure out what speed the trill would be and how fast I should trill.

I was proud when I first AA'd Wazato.

EDIT:

Higher speedmod helps with MA but makes it harder to PA this. I've AAA'd a few times but with 24 perfects at best.

Posting these for PA.