Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] Benguin and Xelnya's AAA-fest Rates Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145549)

_Zenith_ 10-8-2016 12:35 AM

Re: Benguin and Xelnya's AAA-fest Rates Tournament

Gravy (fuc)

rhoen 10-8-2016 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4482722)
Check finished, if we've missed any other scores, let us know. You'll get a small credit prize for finding one. May award a bigger one if it leads to a larger mistake, such as a missed score being the highest.

hehehe uhhhm methinks u missed my 1.0 score right under my fake 3.5 post

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoen (Post 4482353)

v--- CLICK THIS ONE ---v
^--- CLICK THIS ONE ---^

but no bigs, good thing there's a 2 day extension I hope to get something over that still but kossusuma made me try to get 1.4 and now he's gonna mirror me I just know it (not) lol. yo jp I'ma try out that new song and see how it goes or else I might join forces with u to maybe move (I'm just too new to really have any idea but we'll see) otherwise if I find it's possible best of luck but I might be missing my competition buddy:)

Precarious 10-8-2016 12:49 AM

Ugh, I hadn't even AAAed Trisection until now. Way more troublesome than other 23s for me. Not sure what I'll be able to do with rates, but here's 1.0 at least.

XelNya 10-8-2016 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoen (Post 4482726)
hehehe uhhhm methinks u missed my 1.0 score right under my fake 3.5 post

but no bigs, good thing there's a 2 day extension I hope to get something over that still but kossusuma made me try to get 1.4 and now he's gonna mirror me I just know it (not) lol. yo jp I'ma try out that new song and see how it goes or else I might join forces with u to maybe move (I'm just too new to really have any idea but we'll see) otherwise if I find it's possible best of luck but I might be missing my competition buddy:)

You're right I did.

Because it looks like a part of a signature. rofl rofl rofl

rhoen 10-8-2016 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4482729)
You're right I did.

Because it looks like a part of a signature. rofl rofl rofl

lolol sorry I was playing around with bbcode . btw I tried new song and really like it! I got 20ish goods so I think it's safe to say I'm good in d2 still

XelNya 10-8-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 4482724)
so do me and memeith both get a power up or no because I don't have one (idc either way :horse:)

Ok sure why not, we can do ties mean both get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoen (Post 4482731)
lolol sorry I was playing around with bbcode . btw I tried new song and really like it! I got 20ish goods so I think it's safe to say I'm good in d2 still

Oh it's all good rofl rofl rofl That's why I offer that reward because it helps us not have to adjust things later in the line due to our own fuck ups.

sickufully 10-8-2016 02:59 AM

Good job on choosing the most ear raping song for D6. Worst part is, the faster the rate, the more whiny and annoying the voice is.

Kossusama 10-8-2016 03:10 AM

Some parts of the melody remind me a lot of Dream Theater's music.

MarcusHawkins 10-8-2016 03:31 PM

Here's a score for now

EDIT: Lol k! first try too

feelingzwontfade 10-8-2016 04:00 PM

Fuck this shit

AAA coming soon :), pretty sure x1 rate is the highest I'm going to aim for on anything all tournament

Edit: here it is

Hakulyte 10-8-2016 04:22 PM

Having issues with the chains at the end + engine stability.

SC_coolguy44 10-8-2016 06:17 PM

I heard I can still sign up for this tournament. If so, count me in. I will also donate all of my credits to Xelnya.

TheAwesomeOnion 10-8-2016 07:49 PM

XelNya 10-9-2016 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 (Post 4483026)
I heard I can still sign up for this tournament. If so, count me in. I will also donate all of my credits to Xelnya.

I messaged ben about it, but he's been busy. If he hasn't said anything by when I wake up, I'll make the call myself. (The signups are actually closed, but personally I'd like to let you in regardless because d3 having more people / actual submissions and competition can only be a good thing tbh I just don't wanna step on benguin's flippers is all. :D)

Also on the spon con I totally spaced and will take care of it after work (I have this feeling I missed a score somewhere and want to cure my paranoia before I give out anything.

I do have who won written down though and distribution will take literally no time at all after I check. Apologies for the delay again, but with the amount of mistakes made early, I am not messing this up. :D

All scores save for TheAwesomeOnion's have also been updated because I wanna let benguin handle that one so I can make sure I don't mess up that update.

XelNya 10-9-2016 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 (Post 4483026)

kkk benguin's good with it, I'm gonna give you till round two ends at minimum to do both round one and two. if you need an extra day we can talk about it should it arises.

You're in d3, the songs / round information can be found in the OP along with the link to the spread sheet :D

SC_coolguy44 10-9-2016 10:19 AM

Sorry, this is the best I felt I could do. I know these scores will get me instantly eliminated.

Jpshadsy 10-9-2016 11:48 AM

Are we allowed to do rates below 1? I can't seem to get below 30 goods on Trisection.

Hakulyte 10-9-2016 04:41 PM

I believe you can and you're probably not going to be alone doing this in the future rounds.

Edit: Got a better score.

Edit v2: Improved.

_Zenith_ 10-9-2016 07:37 PM

Fuck off rob feat. ray

not even 1.6 because that intro JS and speed roll in the middle is stupid \o/

remedy1502 10-9-2016 07:43 PM

for now

1.4 doable but idk how much effort I realistically will put in