Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Charu 03-12-2017 10:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4531879)
I think it's important to clarify the vote earlier on Sunfan. It was neither confident nor in jest, yet it was a true vote all the same. In the midst of battle, not all blows are destined to connect - some you do not put your whole force into, for they are not meant to wound but to force the enemy to counter. It is with these blows that you may catch your foe off guard.

In my preliminary check of the soldiers, Sunfan stood out to me. It was not in a way I could put into words - his manner was courteous, his words true - and yet my heart would not quiet all the same. Something feels sinister about Sunfan to me. Perhaps later I can better explain why - perhaps I will find I was fearful of nothing. But he is my first real read of the game all the same.

Yo thesunfan

I think he wants to serve criminal justice to you.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:46 PM

time is basically up but I will say this
too many people up to the point where its mathematically impossible for townies not to have read the thread in its entirety have failed to do so

please fix this coming into tomorrow
it only leads to bad decisions and stupid sunfan wagons

Charu 03-12-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4531883)
hey buddy check this out *farts*

I'm dead.

I bursted out laughing, oh my god.

inDheart 03-12-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531877)
hi i dont know how you go from making (true) connections to my previous games to this but dont kill me thanks

you're the counterwagon right now

i don't have good enough of a sense of game state to start a new wagon and i don't want to be on sunfan

Charu 03-12-2017 10:47 PM

This is dumb

FreezInIce

I got you thesunfan, you're my partner after all.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531884)
Yo thesunfan

I think he wants to serve criminal justice to you.

I am unaware of the meme you are trying to serve me
if he stands by this vote I think he should be looked at
I know he mostly goes off of gutreads as town but he tries to flesh out the gutreads when he can and he has both not done that and his post expresses that he has no interest in doing so

votes are 3/3 between me and freezin
people need to take sides between us or try to get other people killed for the 4th time or so

chaotic last 5 minute eods are inherently wolf sided

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 10:48 PM

inD will fix his game by tomorrow. raeko promised to post more. YoshL NEEDS TO PLAY more, I don't think we're getting a solution to lightknight anytime soon
lightknight

inDheart 03-12-2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531885)
time is basically up but I will say this
too many people up to the point where its mathematically impossible for townies not to have read the thread in its entirety have failed to do so

please fix this coming into tomorrow
it only leads to bad decisions and stupid sunfan wagons

2 of the people voting you are active though?

unless you mean people who aren't around should be convincing them otherwise

YoshL 03-12-2017 10:49 PM

i've been making intermittent posts as i can.

indheart sits the worst with me currently, mostly because I have had a general sense that he's been in the thread and saying words, but there's been like no notion that he's actually..done anything.

i'm actually passing on freezinice as a read for now, because it's very much an association with "playing badly" to "being scummy" that is immediately drawn in my mind. I'm going to need to reassess if he's not actually dead tonight. A.K.A. I don't have major conviction that he's scum atm.

sunfan's appeasement towards tokzic makes me want to vomit

litodude strikes a wrong chord with me based off of mechanicposting to begin with, but i've been trying to give the benefit of the doubt based on what other people have been saying his meta is. Mostly, it's so damn easy to come in and spew about mechanics as a wolf because you're not committing to anything, but rather just throwing theories out there.

Tokzic's pulled this shit with other games as town before, anmd it's annoying as fuck

===

The only current scumread, which isn't even that strong, is inDheart basically. the rest of the people mentioned are like, null with a pinch of red

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:49 PM

is it just because you like me better as town, Charu
plz giev reasons

roundbox 03-12-2017 10:49 PM

ugh

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 10:49 PM

ridiculous. I don't want to vote either sunfan or freezin. I will pick freezin if necessary, only because the wagon on him isn't as scummy, BUT THEY'RE BOTH TOWNY

choof 03-12-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531885)

The comma ( , ) is a punctuation mark that appears in several variants in various languages. It has the same shape as an apostrophe or single closing quotation mark in many typefaces, but it differs from them in being placed on the baseline of the text. Some typefaces render it as a small line, slightly curved or straight but inclined from the vertical, or with the appearance of a small, filled-in number nine.

The comma is used in many contexts and languages, mainly for separating parts of a sentence such as clauses, and items in lists, particularly when there are three or more items listed. The word comma comes from the Greek κόμμα (kómma), which originally meant a cut-off piece; specifically, in grammar, a short clause.[1][2]

A comma-shaped mark is used as a diacritic in several writing systems, and is considered distinct from the cedilla. The rough and smooth breathings (ἁ, ἀ) appear above the letter in Ancient Greek, and the comma diacritic appears below the letter in Latvian, Romanian, and Livonian.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531891)
2 of the people voting you are active though?

unless you mean people who aren't around should be convincing them otherwise

the latter kinda

Tokzic 03-12-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531880)
NOTE:Raeko is doing that thing where she comes in to dispel negative opinions on her and disappears. Pro UTR

I just ISOed Raeko, since she only has 14 posts and I feel like I'm good at reading her, so it seemed like a good place to start. I didn't see anything that felt wolfy to me, and only one of her posts can be described as this.

???

YoshL 03-12-2017 10:50 PM

oh ty i forgot lightnight he's up there as well

Charu 03-12-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531893)
is it just because you like me better as town, Charu
plz giev reasons

It's simple, least to me.

If Freezin dies and flips town... WELL... I can see your future suddenly stopping.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:50 PM

my appeasement is because I don't want to die, if you're tlaking about me calling him squid marth
he has 8 posts and I want info, not necessarily for him not to vote me beause I don't even know how to go about doing that at this point

Charu 03-12-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531895)
ridiculous. I don't want to vote either sunfan or freezin. I will pick freezin if necessary, only because the wagon on him isn't as scummy, BUT THEY'RE BOTH TOWNY

T'is why I voted, so it wasn't a stupid KitB.

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 10:51 PM

lightknight

suddenly lightknight is a thing