Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 10:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531830)
freezin

ok enough with sunfan to not lynch him/don't like the reasoning of the people on his wagon

What do you think of YoshL?

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531841)
thesunfan wouldn't bus, PERIOD

He hates the act of bussing, especially on D0.

I'm aware, but he does this thing where he can call out his partner and then switch to someone else. FreezinSun are never W/W is my point.

choof 03-12-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531835)
That was Xel. FreezinSun are never W/W here, sunfan wouldn't bus that hard for that long ever.

yeah I think you're right, he's said before that he doesn't like bussing

Tokzic 03-12-2017 10:35 PM

I come before you humbly.

First, allow me to hardclaim: I am Squid Marth. My deepest regrets for the behavior of the Black Apostle; I am responsible for his actions and allowed him to run rampant. I will make certain to keep him in check in future.

I will not feign that it is possible for me to review the entire archive as of yet, but I will do my best to speak with you all before sundown,l and perhaps even assist in delivering criminals to justice.

choof 03-12-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4531846)

First, allow me to hardclaim: I am Squid Marth. My deepest regrets for the behavior of the Black Apostle; I am responsible for his actions and allowed him to run rampant. I will make certain to keep him in check in future.

I will not feign that it is possible for me to review the entire archive as of yet, but I will do my best to speak with you all before sundown,l and perhaps even assist in delivering criminals to justice.

ika musume has some really great rule 34

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:36 PM

town
choof (will revisit if I feel like I need to and he will bury himself if he is a wolf. Keep in mind that I have a good read on him)
roundbox (sound posts and some mindmelds. weakest of my townreads and the one I think I am most likely to be wrong on.)
shado (ping votes are typical townshado and I like his flip on freezin. Gradiant also looked fine to me and was properly evaluating things in normal Gradiant town fashion imo; not coming to quick conclusions.)
raeko (CONTROERSIAL READ but nothing she's said has been wolfy. I think I've finally gotten a knack for reading her and while she never seems to have an agenda her early reads, while kind of strange to comment on, felt like she thought of them on her own.)
lito (dues a robot. I think his longer posts are more townie than not and his paranoia regarding charu/yoshl/gradiant being wolves for a coordinated haku vote felt like something a wolf wouldn't make up as fast as he did. I did flip on him a bit in the reread; but I do absolutely despise the way he plays the game, he's just not intentionally a piece of shit about it.)

wouldn't touch today
Yoshl (common sense post reaction to me v freezin, not good that he's dropped off but he left slank at the beginning of the game)
Charu (nothing at all out of his wolf range but I should say that there have been instances where I do think he would have likely done wolfy things if he was a wolf like if freezin/haku/lightknight were his partners)

whatever
Tokzic (dude can die he just hasn't done any wolfy shit)
lightknight (by no means does he look good but I don't really think anything he's said it bad. I do wish he would explain himself more but we're at the point where I don't think that this is going to happen)
inDheart (maybe should be one tier lower but I'm not trying to solve the game today. Posts at the end today are good enough for me and his opinion on Freezin has been extremely consistent so I wouldn't ideally kill him today.)

wolves
Haku (last game he moved his vote so often we joked about it in wolfchat. Keeping his vote on me and saying that he doesn't understand where I'm coming from feels not great to me at all. No volume tells this time around, and while he did say he was going to hold himself back more, there is no ovious town haku posts thus far.)
Freezin (I've said it already)

Lightknght and Tokzic can both die and I won't be sad
I'm putting Raeko one tier above whatever for really pride shit, I think I can read considering how I cleared her in allies and adversaries

if choof altogether stops posting tomorrow he should be killed no questions asked

Litodude 03-12-2017 10:36 PM

tokzic

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Sundown is in 24 minutes you twat

Litodude 03-12-2017 10:36 PM

fuck off dude

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531817)
Bruh, I'd think it be common sense to leave an explanation of why. Or at the very least, attempt to explain why once someone asked about it.

Hell, my very first TWG V did that to me, and y'know what I did? I answered back!

Tell me why it's okay for someone who hasn't played since 09 to not give any reasons for his poorly timed votes?

its not ok
but its not out of this world that he did it especially given that I think he would be dreading reading the thread regardless of his alignment

inDheart 03-12-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531842)
What do you think of YoshL?

he exists and i am probably never sheeping his reads

however i would have no problem voting him if he's not going to play

Charu 03-12-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

lmao, I love this post so much.

roundbox 03-12-2017 10:38 PM

indhearts posts aren't scrambling but they're not putting too much for food on the table in terms of GLOBAL views on all people in this game

choof 03-12-2017 10:39 PM

yeaaa I don't know about haku being wolf
like yeah okay we all got fucking triggered by that shit post and his continued shit posting but idk mango he just seems like a retarded, disillusioned townie than a wolf to me

ya know I don't think I've ever played a game with shadowolfe

thesunfan 03-12-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531838)
@suns are u a wolf

I could rant about people asking this question but I'll just say no I'm not

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4531856)
indhearts posts aren't scrambling but they're not putting too much for food on the table in terms of GLOBAL views on all people in this game

Agreed but he definitely got better. Join me on YoshL?

Charu 03-12-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531858)
I could rant about people asking this question but I'll just say no I'm not

are u a wolf?

YoshL 03-12-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531853)
he exists and i am probably never sheeping his reads

considering that i can't point out a single thing that you've done this game, my vote sits fine where it is tbh

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4531857)
yeaaa I don't know about haku being wolf
like yeah okay we all got fucking triggered by that shit post and his continued shit posting but idk mango he just seems like a retarded, disillusioned townie than a wolf to me

ya know I don't think I've ever played a game with shadowolfe

Fire Emblem.

choof 03-12-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531853)

except he did play for quite a while and the dropped off, it's not like he's been actively lurking for the entirety of the game