Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:19 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653519)
What about my wagon? One of 'em has to have a wolf on 'em.

that's what's so confusing

roundbox 10-25-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653515)
i put it in my big post but i'll reiterate it here

what are thoughts about mml going "fucking why" to charu voting prec

he doesn't need to care as a wolf if prec's town in like, a lot of worlds, i think. it would just be making a show of charu not voting on the mml-approved wagon or something otherwise

he's a frustrated player when he doesn't get his way, I think Charu was just the gamer he unloaded on. not alignment indicative

Charu 10-25-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653517)
I encourage people to iso raeko
there really isn't much there

tbh people are normally jumping down her throat about the way that she plays and I'm not seeing it this game and I really don't know why. I think people are just overlooking her more than anything else, because I don't really think that I can believe people just decided to stop bugging her about her lack of presence, irregardless of the stances people have on whether or not those reads were shit or not

anyways

iso her if you haven't it'd take 10 minutes at the absolute most, and you'll see why I think she's a good lynch for today

she's also floating which I do legitimately think is a lot more wolfy for her than townie

Hrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I have no idea why I just had a sudden thought, but this brought me back to a game on MU in some Hydra (I think) where you got my killed because you pushed on me for something completely asinine. I can't remember what the heck it was about, but I was angry about it and you were all "lol, yep" in a private convo.

Reason why I bring this up is because this sounds like what you're doing here to mellon.

Also

No one is harping on her because I think most of us know she just... kind of drifts as either or. Not saying she doesn't go gungho sometimes, because she does, but.... yeah!

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:23 PM

does anybody remember who the main lynch targets were last phase? besides Charu and Prec

because this situation makes no sense to me otherwise

inDheart 10-25-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653517)
I encourage people to iso raeko
there really isn't much there

tbh people are normally jumping down her throat about the way that she plays and I'm not seeing it this game and I really don't know why. I think people are just overlooking her more than anything else, because I don't really think that I can believe people just decided to stop bugging her about her lack of presence, irregardless of the stances people have on whether or not those reads were shit or not

anyways

iso her if you haven't it'd take 10 minutes at the absolute most, and you'll see why I think she's a good lynch for today

she's also floating which I do legitimately think is a lot more wolfy for her than townie

i guess the main comment i think of here is fg's saying she was moving away from raeko as an option due to her lack of presence

also roundbox talking about timing to syhto

which is almost the opposite of what you were expecting, huh

she's had a decent thought or two but those are extremely scant, and pushed prec for the same posting format he like always has

i don't think she's been overlooked so much as there are 3 wolves and there's only so much to observe about her, because her name's come up a number of times today

Charu 10-25-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653527)
does anybody remember who the main lynch targets were last phase? besides Charu and Prec

No clue, there was a point in time where the vote count was like... a 4 or 5 way KitB, lol

Maybe Mellon near the end???

inDheart 10-25-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653527)

mml and roundbox were fizzling

i tried to make raeko a thing but didn't catch

inDheart 10-25-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653516)
the one sketch person on that wagon is raeko but she her vote was on prec for a long time iirc, so i don't think she caused a vote rush onto him

I don't really know how to read this

imo the rush happened once prec was posting reads, because that's where charu and sunfan's votes are from

sunfan was the one picking on his reads quite a bit

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 11:26 PM

qualified for promo's in league aayyyy

i'm here till EoD

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653488)
is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?

No harder then posting reads when asked instead of saying you had no reads and then suddenly that you had reads just scattered about in less then 40 posts I reckon.

I hope you see how silly your pouting sounds right now.

inDheart 10-25-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653521)
This post.

FG says haku’s Posting is coming off as insincere to her and then says she doesn’t think he’s worth killing due to his inability to be here at EOD.

Haku will pretty much never be here for EOD so this is just an excuse to not vote him to me.

yup

i guess we're just supposed to insta haku while he's around if we ever want to lynch him properly

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653532)
qualified for promo's in league aayyyy

i'm here till EoD

Congrats broku

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653531)
imo the rush happened once prec was posting reads, because that's where charu and sunfan's votes are from

sunfan was the one picking on his reads quite a bit

I'm reading sunfan and charu town though

let me reread eod to see if anybody could have been pulling strings

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653533)
No harder then posting reads when asked instead of saying you had no reads and then suddenly that you had reads just scattered about in less then 40 posts I reckon.

I hope you see how silly your pouting sounds right now.

soooo what do you think about my reads?

roundbox 10-25-2018 11:28 PM

I'm frozen friends

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:28 PM

I mean like sunfan said, sometimes these things happen randomly but I feel like there's usually a catalyst for CFDs

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653539)
I'm frozen friends

roundbox

quick lets warm him up guys with some red text!

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653540)
I mean like sunfan said, sometimes these things happen randomly but I feel like there's usually a catalyst for CFDs

*waves*

Charu 10-25-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653541)
roundbox

quick lets warm him up guys with some red text!

Eeeeeeeeeeeh...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...

Do you feel that vote?

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:31 PM

I'm not getting anywhere

I"m going to iso fg and raeko