Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Blaze (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121716)

Charu 07-17-2012 09:02 PM

Re: Team Blaze

Boom

Zakvvv666 07-17-2012 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oops~

Charu 07-17-2012 09:32 PM

Boom again!

TheSaxRunner05 07-18-2012 02:28 PM

Edit:// Contest over, I'll dish out credits tomorrow
Edit2:// Credits sent

U.N. Owen 07-19-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsosilly (Post 3722937)
I couldn't sleep and I got curious about how many TB members are participating in the official tournament. So I looked it up! In case anyone's interested, here's everyone TB (as per the spreadsheet) who's playing in the tourney. So get yo pom-poms out for the next two months and cheer 'em on, or something:

Team Blaze Members in the 7th Official Tournament

D6: awein999, bmah, Choofers, Elite Ninja, EzExZeRo7497, justin_ator, TK_unreal, ULTIMEGA, Ziergdsx18, Zyphoror
D5: CammyGoesRawr, chocobothief12, reuben_tate, sticklydude, TC_mistrisofevl, The_Toymaker, U.N. Owen
D4: Charu, i will pwn u, Jake Ferguson, Khenra, magicturbo, raskanally, TC_Pr0, xBBx Takedown, Xx{Midnight}xX, XxMidigamixX, Zakvvv666, Zekramcross
D3: 25thhour, circle_q, Cold Kitten, Hateandhatred, ohsosilly, popsicle_3000, Samwais, TheSaxRunner05
D2: Evascythe, Guest15937, Ksl33zy24, Puzzler64, rusty_spoons
D1: Nobody lol o.o

Total participants: 42.

... Cool, i'ma go to bed now. ;P

Decided to do an update on this. Just used this list as a basis, so I have no clue how many have quit the team or if we have any new members. Names in red signify that they are currently below the cutoff for the current round and need to get it together.

D6: awein999, bmah, Choofers, Elite Ninja, EzExZeRo7497, justin_ator, TK_unreal, ULTIMEGA, Ziergdsx18, Zyphoror
D5: CammyGoesRawr, chocobothief12, reuben_tate, sticklydude, TC_mistrisofevl, The_Toymaker, U.N. Owen
D4: Charu, i will pwn u, Jake Ferguson, Khenra, magicturbo, raskanally, TC_Pr0, xBBx Takedown, Xx{Midnight}xX, XxMidigamixX, Zakvvv666, Zekramcross
D3: 25thhour, circle_q, Cold Kitten, Hateandhatred, ohsosilly, popsicle_3000, Samwais, TheSaxRunner05
D2: Evascythe, Guest15937, Ksl33zy24, Puzzler64, rusty_spoons
D1: Nobody lol o.o

Members left after First Round: 34
[Eliminated: Choofers (D6), CammyGoesRawr (D5), i will pwn u (D4), Jake Ferguson (D4), Khenra (D4), raskanally (D4), xBBx Takedown (D4), XxMidigamixX (D4)]

Evascythe 07-22-2012 07:53 AM

My new best AAA is Calling Mars :)

update that shit, yo! :p

Elite Ninja 07-22-2012 01:36 PM

Yeah my new best AAA is Trisection v2 ;D

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT NEW BEST RIGHT HERE =D

popsicle_3000 07-22-2012 07:20 PM

new best AAA. i'm counting this still as a 9 though, unless you all think this is my 1st VC AAA. it's marked as a 55, which is highest 9/ easiest 10. ex rose and state of emergency are 55s

Zekramcross 07-22-2012 07:21 PM

Good work guys on the new AAAs! Keep showing the world what you can do and more! :)

popsicle_3000 07-22-2012 07:25 PM

btw, what's the deal w/ this new team pokemon? i thought we were only allowed to be on 1 team?

Zekramcross 07-22-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3731193)
btw, what's the deal w/ this new team pokemon? i thought we were only allowed to be on 1 team?

Ok, we have a policy where you can join multiple teams. The only teams you're not allowed to join are Team Pony and Team Indeed. Any other teams that are not affiliated with those two teams are yours for the choosing.

popsicle_3000 07-22-2012 07:35 PM

ahk. is that cuz they are more serious teams?

Zekramcross 07-22-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3731199)
ahk. is that cuz they are more serious teams?

They are more like rival teams.

igotrhythm 07-22-2012 07:59 PM

In the case of Indeed, it's because their bylaws forbid simultaneous membership in another team.

Just thought I'd clear that up. (Dunno about Pony, but I imagine it's a similar situation.)

Zekramcross 07-22-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igotrhythm (Post 3731209)
In the case of Indeed, it's because their bylaws forbid simultaneous membership in another team.

Just thought I'd clear that up. (Dunno about Pony, but I imagine it's a similar situation.)

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification. I would still consider Team Pony as a rival team though.

psychoangel691 07-22-2012 08:54 PM

Team pony doesn't have any rules against people being in other teams. There's pony members in pokemon as well. It's just that your leaders are pissy because there's some members on pony that have trolled people from team blaze and that automatically means all of us on team pony are involved in this "rivalry"

I honestly don't understand the dual team thing in general anyway, teams are supposed to be a rivalry. But I'm not even going to get into it.

justin_ator 07-22-2012 09:01 PM

I think it was decided Team Pony was a rival team before any drama cropped up anyway. Tbh I don't think any Team Pony members would want to be a part of Team Blaze with the amount of crap they'd get lol, ask evascythe.

00Razor00 07-22-2012 09:03 PM

>implying Team Pony would want to be on Blaze and vice versa

psychoangel691 07-22-2012 09:04 PM

To lift the rule of not being able to join multiple teams only to certain teams is senseless. I don't believe for a second it doesn't have anything to do with the drama with the way it was brought up. The debbie downers is the only thing I could understand because it was a downscroll team and something totally different. Otherwise we're technically all rivaling teams.

Edit: Either way he was saying it was because of other teams rules, which is not the case. It's this teams rules, just wanted to make sure that was clarified.

justin_ator 07-22-2012 09:12 PM

Fair enough, but I also can understand the choice to allow Team Pokemon membership to go with TB membership in hopes of not losing a bunch of members to Team Pokemon. I can attest to the fact that even if our whole group moved to Team Pokemon it would never be the same camaraderie and friendship that has developed within Team Blaze. Not everyone is going to click into our group and find it to be their thing, but that's why we enjoy being a team so much. We all enjoy most everyone's company. So to lose people to Team Pokemon and risk destroying the team just doesn't seem like a great choice overall. I do agree that we probably only have one person that'd join Team Pony if they could, and I can only think of two or so TB members that moved to Team Pony, so it's not really a huge deal most likely anyway.

In all honesty if it came down to team rivalries I'm pretty sure that anyone in TB would choose to be loyal to this team over any of the other teams they are in (if that's not the case, tell me I'm wrong guys).