Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=66754)

kylehaas 05-19-2007 10:25 AM

Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

I just pwn't the Elite Four.
They were EASY.
But, I seem to be missing 3 pokemans...
WHAT DO I DO?!?!!??!?!

I beat them all on my first try.
With my lvl 80 Empoleon.
Hydro Pump RULES!

Rayje655 05-19-2007 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylehaas (Post 1531004)
I just pwn't the Elite Four.
They were EASY.
But, I seem to be missing 3 pokemans...
WHAT DO I DO?!?!!??!?!

I beat them all on my first try.
With my lvl 80 Empoleon.
Hydro Pump RULES!

dude all i can say is go bak to places and try to fight all of the trainers thats what i did and once i owned the elite four i was already set to go and get my national dex...which im still trying out now...o and yay i got an umbreon WOOT!!

TheRapingDragon 05-19-2007 06:50 PM

Order Summary:
Your order has been divided into 2 separate orders.
Order #1:: order will arrive in one delivery
Delivery Method: First Class

1 "Children of Mana (Nintendo DS)"
Video Game; £19.96
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

Order #2: : caiman__usa
Delivery Method: Standard Delivery
1 "Pokémon Diamond (Nintendo DS) "
Video Game; £19.33

I couldn't be bothered waiting for Pokemon to come out here (July release date) so I just am getting an American version. It should work. Diamond for me purely for Scizor and a couple of other exclusives.

Going to the store on Monday and will pick up the console / AC Adaptor / Advance Wars / Something else.

f1ng3rman7 05-19-2007 07:13 PM

I've had my frickin Pearl since its release in April and I still can't play it 'cause my DS got lost in the mail and had to buy a cheaper one. Anyways, once I get started and get to the certain points, I'll trade stuff. I'm eyeing either a Mewtwo or Lugia, a Rayquaza, and maybe a Dialga. I'll trade off Palkia and Giratina for all I care.

Pichu_XP 05-19-2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamuko (Post 1524525)
PICHU is the toughest!

<3

ducky285 05-19-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylehaas (Post 1531004)
Hydro Pump RULES!

It really doesn't. The accuracy is pretty bad and the PP is terrible. Surf is a much better move. You get three times the PP, the power loss from Hydro Pump isn't that big, and it hits 100% of the time unless your accuracy is lowered.

My lvl. 60 Gyarados pretty much got me through the Elite Four, though it was really a team effort. I used pretty much all 6 of my pokes, and my starter wasn't even on my team.

Radiant_Star 05-19-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducky285 (Post 1531977)
It really doesn't. The accuracy is pretty bad and the PP is terrible. Surf is a much better move. You get three times the PP, the power loss from Hydro Pump isn't that big, and it hits 100% of the time unless your accuracy is lowered.

My lvl. 60 Gyarados pretty much got me through the Elite Four, though it was really a team effort. I used pretty much all 6 of my pokes, and my starter wasn't even on my team.

Yep same with me i had to use my whole team to get thru the whole thing but i think my Torterra got me thru most of it i mean it took down the cynthia's Garchomp,Spirtomb,and Milotic all at once i was pretty satisfied.(still know this is Rayje655 idk why i keep using this pro dont ask)

NarutoFoxDemon 05-19-2007 08:34 PM

My team was mainly in the 40's except for my Level 62 Empoleon, which demolished them, my team had Pachirisu, Alakazam, Lucario, Roserade, and something else...

psychopete 05-19-2007 08:36 PM

So, I'm only just getting to the Elite 4 (haven't played in a few days).
Should I level my Pokemon more, since my team is all level 45 except for Palkia. I looked at the Elite 4's Pokemon and managed my moves around their types, just in case.

Just for reference:
Empoleon
Lucario
Floatzel
Palkia
Mismagus
Luxray

PS I have a ****load of Full Restores and Revives.

Radiant_Star 05-19-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychopete (Post 1532212)
So, I'm only just getting to the Elite 4 (haven't played in a few days).
Should I level my Pokemon more, since my team is all level 45 except for Palkia. I looked at the Elite 4's Pokemon and managed my moves around their types, just in case.

Just for reference:
Empoleon
Lucario
Floatzel
Palkia
Mismagus
Luxray

I think you'll be fine man as long as u have a plan to deal with Cynthia becuz she is the only one who actually switches out her pokemon it took me like 2 tries to beat her but other than that ur fine o and add a rapidash to ur party becuz Lucian's brozong is going to be one tough nugget to crack unless u have something else that can beat it within a couple of turns.

Radiant_Star 05-19-2007 08:43 PM

O yeah i need to know where to find a growlithe, and an elekid plz and ty for the ones who know where to find them(I'm still happy i have an Umbreon i have another eevee but im not sure what to evolve it too any suggestions?)

Dungeons And Dragons 05-19-2007 08:46 PM

Btw how is the game? I might get it.

Radiant_Star 05-19-2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeons And Dragons (Post 1532235)
Btw how is the game? I might get it.

I say the game is pretty fun i dont like most of the new pokemon i mean their alright but once u beat the game and can get the older ones and can import the ones from the gba system it becomes way more fun i just got done beating the elite four and getting the national dex

psychopete 05-19-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiant_Star (Post 1532222)
I think you'll be fine man as long as u have a plan to deal with Cynthia becuz she is the only one who actually switches out her pokemon it took me like 2 tries to beat her but other than that ur fine o and add a rapidash to ur party becuz Lucian's brozong is going to be one tough nugget to crack unless u have something else that can beat it within a couple of turns.

Bronzong, psh, Perish Song that prick.

And as for Cynthia, Mismagus knows Mean Look and Perish Song.

Rayje655 05-19-2007 08:59 PM

Thats cool go for it and as for me i still want to know where growlithes and elekids are!!!!

unkdavar 05-19-2007 09:18 PM

My team is

Empoleon
Giratina
Lucario
Leafeon
Palkia
Mespirit

I'm not sure if I spelled them right.

Rayje655 05-19-2007 09:23 PM

nice team and yeah u spelled it right for my second go i kinda have this team planned

Torterra
Staraptor
Umbreon
Electivire
Arcanine
Milotic(or some other water type or something)

Rayje655 05-19-2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkdavar (Post 1532316)
My team is

Empoleon
Giratina
Lucario
Leafeon
Palkia
Mespirit

I'm not sure if I spelled them right.

You have Giratina in your team meaning that u got the national pokedex am i correct? Well could u help point out where growlithes and elekids are for me?

VampyressKyttie 05-19-2007 09:30 PM

Pearl: Kyttie ~ 1160 6395 2356
I got this game a week ago so my pokemon aren't very tough yet but damn is this game addicting. Please PM me if you add me so I can add your friend code also. We both have to be on eachother's lists or we can't see eachother onlince.

Rayje655 05-19-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampyressKyttie (Post 1532347)
Pearl: Kyttie ~ 1160 6395 2356
I got this game a week ago so my pokemon aren't very tough yet but damn is this game addicting. Please PM me if you add me so I can add your friend code also. We both have to be on eachother's lists or we can't see eachother onlince.

Here i'll add u

Pearl-Rayje-4295 9490 8264