Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Profiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Zenith's Optional Profile Shop (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140657)

Mourningfall 03-7-2015 08:26 PM

Re: Zenith's Optional Profile Shop

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4282776)
Someone decided it was a smart idea to steal one of the backgrounds I had made so a little mini project, going to be saving them all onto a flash drive and removing them from the OP.

Later works will be sent directly to the person receiving it to prevent this from happening again.

lmfao

none of this prevents anyone from stealing anything

Deadlyx39 03-7-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 4287177)
lmfao

none of this prevents anyone from stealing anything

Yes but it would take a bit of effort for someone to steal it directly off of someone's profile, as opposed to just taking off of here.

Mourningfall 03-7-2015 10:12 PM

Define effort.
All I'm saying is when you're making something for the public to be displayed publicly there is nothing you can do to stop someone from taking what they want.
It's foolish to think otherwise and the only difference his decisions would make is that he won't be able to showcase his artwork to those potentially wanting to help him refine his photoshop abilities.

This is not effort.

I didn't want to make a scene but it was stupid to think he had "prevented" anything at all.

Cold Kitten 03-7-2015 10:57 PM

(pst it doesn't even take that much effort, i'm pretty sure you can right click -> save image and get the same result)

Deadlyx39 03-7-2015 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4287248)
(pst it doesn't even take that much effort, i'm pretty sure you can right click -> save image and get the same result)

Yeah that's more what I was thinking. I mean it's harder for someone to actually FIND the profile than going on the thread clearly labeling it's a "Profile Shop"

Red Blaster 03-8-2015 07:12 AM

I've given up on getting my profile

_Zenith_ 03-8-2015 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4280965)

On a temporary break from doing profiles because of other planning and such so place a bookmark. I will be still working on those who have asked for anything but give me roughly a week before I resume production.

If anyone has a problem, contact me via PM or Skype.

Red, nice passive-aggressive comment brah.

I am moving; that is why I haven't made anything.

Red Blaster 03-8-2015 04:38 PM

"Give me a week"

PhantomPuppy 03-11-2015 05:04 PM

*sigh* calm ur tits red blaster. he's doin his best.

_Zenith_ 03-11-2015 08:13 PM

Checked my schedule, tomorrow I should have some free time to do some profiles. I may have to take occasional breaks because I'm still packing and moving.

Starting a fresh new queue as well so if you want to get something post in the thread.

New queue will be done IN ORDER from top to bottom so come quickly if you want to get a good spot!

Deadlyx39 03-12-2015 07:36 AM

Nice man. Looking for a new profile picture. Something that uses the Buckethead theme from earlier, or something with the ...And Justice for All cover art. Thanks again.

Funnygurl555 03-12-2015 10:53 AM

Profile v2
I'd like an abstractish profile. Purple blue red for the color scheme
I'm not looking for anything specific so surprise me rofl
ty

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 01:17 PM

Added the new queue (won't spoil it until it gets bigger and whatnot) and like I said in an earlier post, I will be doing them IN ORDER.

Gonna begin to attempt to work on the profiles!

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 02:05 PM

I have finished Squirtle's profile, I will be sending my finished work in PM's so check your inbox for the finished product! :)

Honestly Deadly your avatar request is a little difficult for me. It's like you are asking for me to literally take your avatar and stick buckethead in the middle of it haha.

Red Blaster 03-12-2015 02:32 PM

Shop Buckethead on to Lady Justice ;)

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4289307)
Shop Buckethead on to Lady Justice ;)

That's like literally what I'd have to do to get what he asked. Also having Metallica above it with buckethead as the "image" would be funny to see xD

Deadlyx39 03-12-2015 02:52 PM

Sorry I had said something Buckethead themed OR something with the ...AJFA cover. Not combine the two.

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 03:03 PM

Last in current queue is Funnydude's profile; I have finished both Deadly and Squirtle's requests

Would love to have some more come in but if not that's okay too :p

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 03:23 PM

Sister came home earlier than expected so Funny is put on hold until tomorrow or whenever I have the time again to resume the production.

Thank you for those interested for bearing with me :)

Deadlyx39 03-12-2015 03:36 PM

I approve of this. Thanks again.