Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The 100 Doors: [Game On] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=117232)

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 07:44 PM

Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

pmonibuv1
================

"im pretty sure its an electric clock and in a room this elaborate, changing the time would be impossible"

mfdat phantom 01-30-2011 07:46 PM

phantom
==========
Maybe changing it... But what if there's a way to stop it? Like throwing something to it. Do you think people will stop appearing?

PrawnSkunk 01-30-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3408459)
Bud - "I don't get how that would work... it's embedded into the wall, and it's a digital clock. What does your plan entail?"

PrawnSkunk
==============
"What would happen if we gather some hard materials from the floor, or some plaster/brick from the wall and smash the clock?"

YoshL 01-30-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3408464)
"What would happen if we gather some hard materials from the floor, or some plaster/brick from the wall and smash the clock?"

Bud - "I've seen people try. Just like the floor, it repairs itself every time. No use trying to destroy it really.

Artic_counter 01-30-2011 07:49 PM

Artic_counter
================
Talking to everyone

"Archie... from the name I presume he comes from England. I know this might be going over the board but I think it would be wise NOT to make him angry. It could reveal to be quite... fatal for us. God I'm tired of this room, I want to go home."

after a while of doing that monotonous task I decide to engage a conversation with Emma

"Emma ! I know you are here watching us ! Could you please show yourself. I have some questions for your mysterious... self..."

YoshL 01-30-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artic_counter (Post 3408467)
Artic_counter
================
Talking to everyone

"Archie... from the name I presume he comes from England. I know this might be going over the board but I think it would be wise NOT to make him angry. It could reveal to be quite... fatal for us. God I'm tired of this room, I want to go home."

after a while of doing that monotonous task I decide to engage a conversation with Emma

"Emma ! I know you are here watching us ! Could you please show yourself. I have some questions for your mysterious... self..."

Again, her voice floats from somewhere in the room

"Ask away, my boy. I'll answer from... wherever I am"

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 07:55 PM

pmonibuv1
================
asks Emma

"Do you know anything about the floor besides the fact that it cant change? Are there specific reasons as to why it was made this way?"

YoshL 01-30-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408472)
pmonibuv1
================
asks Emma

"Do you know anything about the floor besides the fact that it cant change? Are there specific reasons as to why it was made this way?"

Emma - "No, don't know anything about that. It's supernatural in a way."

mfdat phantom 01-30-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408472)
pmonibuv1
================
asks Emma

phantom
==========
"Also, Emma or Bud, has anyone try to open a door without being in front perse when it opens? Like you are hugged to the wall and just open it from the side? Does it have the same incineration effect?"

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 07:58 PM

pmonibuv1
================
"hmmm, what about Archie?"

YoshL 01-30-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfdat phantom (Post 3408476)
phantom
==========
"Also, Emma or Bud, has anyone try to open a door without being in front perse when it opens? Like you are hugged to the wall and just open it from the side? Does it have the same incineration effect?"

Bud - "Sadly, yes, the flame doesn't exactly come from the doorway, but seems to just happen. again, like Emma said, supernatural stuff, eh?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408477)
pmonibuv1
================
"hmmm, what about Archie?"

Emma - "You can ask him yourself..........when he wakes up."

Artic_counter 01-30-2011 08:00 PM

Artic_counter
================
Talking to Emma

"Who is Archie and what are you ? What is the meaning of all this ? Why us ? If there isn't anyway out like you suggested, what is the purpose of this ?"

PrawnSkunk 01-30-2011 08:02 PM

PrawnSkunk
================
"Emma, after the person is engulfed in flames, the door is still open. What were to happen if one would go through that empty doorway?"

YoshL 01-30-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artic_counter (Post 3408480)
Artic_counter
================
Talking to Emma

"Who is Archie and what are you ? What is the meaning of all this ? Why us ? If there isn't anyway out like you suggested, what is the purpose of this ?"

Emma - "Me? I'm just a little old lady who happened to end up in this room just like you little kids. And Archie, he's what he seems. An angry little midget. Also, how do you suppose I know the purpose of this?"

Bud - "Emma... stop being so judgemental, Archie's a good guy, he's just lost alot of hope being here so long." Bud turns to Artic "Well, I wish I knew the purpose of all of this. I just want to get out of here without being burnt to death... Maybe if you keep figuring out those clue things. Like why the leader of England is a he, not a she, like the queen"

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3408482)
PrawnSkunk
================
"Emma, after the person is engulfed in flames, the door is still open. What were to happen if one would go through that empty doorway?"

Emma - "Hehe, use your eyes. The door slams shut."

mfdat phantom 01-30-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3408483)
Emma - "Me? I'm just a little old lady who happened to end up in this room just like you little kids. And Archie, he's what he seems. An angry little midget. Also, how do you suppose I know the purpose of this?"

Bud - "Emma... stop being so judgemental, Archie's a good guy, he's just lost alot of hope being here so long." Bud turns to Artic "Well, I wish I knew the purpose of all of this. I just want to get out of here without being burnt to death... Maybe if you keep figuring out those clue things. Like why the leader of England is a he, not a she, like the queen"

Emma - "Hehe, use your eyes. The door slams shut."

Phantom
=========
"how long have YOU being here, Emma, to be calling us little kids?
And how come any of you have thought of writing on the floor or somewhere, the doors that have already being opened?"

pmonibuv1 01-30-2011 08:07 PM

pmonibuv1
================

"Emma or Bud, do you know Archie's Full name?"

YoshL 01-30-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfdat phantom (Post 3408486)
Phantom
=========
"how long have YOU being here, Emma, to be calling us little kids?
And how come any of you have thought of writing on the floor or somewhere, the doors that have already being opened?"

Ah, but I have. I know of yet another two clues that neither of those two have seen. Although I don't really feel like saying them, or where they're exactly located. And of course, I've been here longer than our bumbling buddy, bud, but of course, less than our friendly dwarf pal sleeping in his 'shack'."

mfdat phantom 01-30-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3408489)
Ah, but I have. I know of yet another two clues that neither of those two have seen. Although I don't really feel like saying them, or where they're exactly located. And of course, I've been here longer than our bumbling buddy, bud, but of course, less than our friendly dwarf pal sleeping in his 'shack'."

phantom
=========
"Why don't you share it with all of us? We all seek getting out. Unless you have another purpose and you don't want us out of here..."

YoshL 01-30-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfdat phantom (Post 3408497)
phantom
=========
"Why don't you share it with all of us? We all seek getting out. Unless you have another purpose and you don't want us out of here..."

Emma - "I don't think you've... what's the word I'm looking for here? Earned the right to know the clues. Just look around some, you may find something..."

NixXSkate 01-30-2011 08:17 PM

NixXSkate
==========
"Emma, when you first ended up here, was that shack already built, and was Archie living inside?"