Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I'm Rusty Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151882)

PhantomPuppy 05-5-2020 02:21 AM

Re: I'm Rusty Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikari (Post 4729927)
On second thought, put me on 5.

In.

my god shikari makes his return :o

Yoshiisland 05-5-2020 03:44 AM

I have been misplaced for D5 instead of D4. Would it be possible to put me in D4? ^^;

Castleboy 05-5-2020 04:19 AM

I've been placed in D1 but i think I'd belong somewhere closer to D4. Is that possible?

MyNameIsNothing 05-5-2020 10:18 AM

can i join in d5 please <3

psychoangel691 05-5-2020 11:32 AM

Okay everyone should be where they wanted to be, lmk if you're out of place or not on the dash.

LvsL 05-5-2020 11:43 AM

why im suddenly in d2 and not d1? I was in d1 just some hour ago?!
Still can place back to d1?

psychoangel691 05-5-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LvsL (Post 4729942)
why im suddenly in d2 and not d1? I was in d1 just some hour ago?!
Still can place back to d1?

You being in D1 really makes no sense and you're only cheating yourself but if you really want no competition in a tournament that has no placement prizes I guess that's your prerogative.

LvsL 05-5-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4729945)
You being in D1 really makes no sense and you're only cheating yourself but if you really want no competition in a tournament that has no placement prizes I guess that's your prerogative.

Since there's no price I just wanna compare when it gets hard and gets easy, and how the tournament "flow" goes by playing in it. That was why.

Pretty much thats the only reason, and at the end tournament anyways, I am not good at d1 tournament songs

Edit: thank you!

psychoangel691 05-5-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LvsL (Post 4729946)
Since there's no price I just wanna compare when it gets hard and gets easy, and how the tournament "flow" goes by playing in it. That was why.

Pretty much thats the only reason, and at the end tournament anyways, I am not good at d1 tournament songs

Edit: thank you!

If you're planning on playing in the upcoming official tournament I really recommend going into your normal division. Moving lower was primarily for those who haven't played in a long time and have degraded in skill. You've been improving.

LvsL 05-5-2020 12:25 PM

I had a go in the middle of the night on the d4 alt on d1 and d4. D4 was really bloody hell for me lol. For challenge wise, my alts are taking care of it. I'll try the d3 song later

Edit: My Suppa-Mans are in d3 and d4. They'll take care for the challenge part and I think they'll do fine lol, but right now it's pretty screwed up in the d4 part. I get what you mean though, and had been practicing as much as I could on the old d1 and d2 final songs before this starts.

Edit2: Guess at the end I go with ur advice and do d2.

CammyGoesRawr 05-5-2020 12:32 PM

Welp, guess it's time to get my Amen Iraq FC back

JibsterGamez 05-5-2020 12:37 PM

just get me in my normal division plx, :)

LvsL 05-5-2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4729947)
If you're planning on playing in the upcoming official tournament I really recommend going into your normal division. Moving lower was primarily for those who haven't played in a long time and have degraded in skill. You've been improving.

Maybe I did underestimated that I had at least improved a little. You were probably right xD. I was playing the d1 song and I got like 2 goods and 1 miss, and that was because I wasnt paying full attention on that arrow. It reminded me back for some time, that song was much harder to get a decent grade.

JibsterGamez 05-5-2020 12:52 PM

my setup is going to be a crappy laptop laid on top of 4 objects in the corner to help the cold airflow because this thing gets hot from running the desktop page lmao, also i'm not even sure if this thing handles 4 keys at the same time, we'll see lmao

xXOpkillerXx 05-5-2020 01:16 PM

I'll be doing D7 1.1+.

I'd join D8 for new files but not for what's currently ingame.

flipsta_lombax 05-5-2020 01:38 PM

BEEP BEEP
im a sheep

MyNameIsNothing 05-5-2020 01:39 PM

gonna ghost all ds 6 7 and 8 to get practice on those difficulties as well! i'll include initial scores and will probably just update this post when i get new bests im satisfied with.

Prior PBs
D5: unplayed
D6: 4-0-0-0
D7: 2-0-0-0
D8: 128-9-25-12
Initial Scores
D5
beep beep file was fun, especially in the second half! took a couple tries but AAA'd relatively easily after a missflag (AAA)
D6
amen iraq is something that I should've aaa'd 3/4 years ago when i wasn't rusty, but first full attempt scores for now. (5-3-3-2)
D7
goblinnnnnnnn <3 <3 <3 i grinded the hell out of it even after I was eliminated in the 10th official in d5, and the trill just ruining all my scores. at my best I almooooost AAA'd with a 2g clean run, but my stamina has definitely taken the biggest hit of all my skillsets. got destroyed in the latter half but will definitely improve this after i finish some final papers lol (40-3-5-5)
D8
didnt participate in the last official, missed signups by a couple of weeks, but seeing the scores d8 ppl were putting out were insane from where top level players were like 3-4 years ago. anyways, love epileptic crisis, was super excited when it was put in game, but those are some of the wackiest bursts for me and it came out way after my rust had set in, so i've never been able to get a great score on it. can def get this down a bit in the coming days though! (195-14-32-30)

(also thank u for keeping the tournaments coming!)

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2020 01:51 PM

Is it allowed to make an alt that I only play up-scroll on? And if so is it possible to put it into D3? If proof's required of me doin it only on up-scroll I can screenshot/replay it every time.

I was gonna say D2 but I think I've figured out the settings for it. I also realized I gotta play enough on it for it to be eligible for forums/tournament so once that happens. : P

yo man im awesome 05-5-2020 02:09 PM

If you could throw me in on D6 that'd be swell

I can still generally keep up with D7 stuff but i have at best the PA of like mid-D5 lmfao it's not pretty.

Actually yea if you wanna throw me in D6 on this account and D7 on LanaDelKrey that would be ideal. Thank ya <3

(I know I'm late af I don't check the forums quite like I used to sorry Kayla ;__; )

dragonheart23 05-5-2020 02:55 PM

This is an alt account for kainivy, i'd like to try D1 on Index if thats ok