Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   twitter? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=110345)

-zeroSKILL- 07-11-2009 05:18 AM

Re: twitter?

uhhh... wut?

how do you make money on Twitter now? I just created a twitter account after reading the first couple pages of this thread like 10 minutes ago. I'm up to ~40 followers. am i doing good?

EDIT:
nvm... getmefollowers.com had a link to revtwt. i got it now. yey, time to put my old MySpace to work and abuse the **** out of my 20,000 friends by bulletin spamming them all to follow me >:]

EDIT2:
is this a little too unbelievable to put as my profile pic?

EDIT3:
**** YES! I just checked my MySpace for the first time in months and i have more than 22,000 friends who will receive my bulletins when i post them. god damn, i forgot i had THAT many friends. i thought it was more around the 17k range.

also, i think i'm just gonna go with one of the 'fan signs' someone made for me on MySpace...

she wrote my name on her lip.

/win

WolfXhunter 07-11-2009 05:33 AM

http://twitter.com/Wolfxhunter

Follow me :]

-zeroSKILL- 07-11-2009 05:37 AM

Error!
You can only post to twitter accounts with 50+ followers

lolfail.

im at 49 xD

Dreddshott 07-11-2009 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfXhunter (Post 3141567)

Already was :P

-zeroSKILL- 07-11-2009 05:48 AM

in ub=nable to follow more people at this time. currently following 341 people. 71 following me :[.

oh well, not bad for an account less than an hour old 8)

EDIT:
oh yeah, and follow me please :)

http://twitter.com/BrianxBaldwin

Dreddshott 07-11-2009 05:54 AM

http://twitter.com/xxKellyBabyxx
http://twitter.com/xxXJustMexxx

:P

-zeroSKILL- 07-11-2009 06:08 AM

lol, i just bought a 3 day VIP on TweeterAttack... lets see if that pays off >.>

Dreddshott 07-11-2009 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -zeroSKILL- (Post 3141578)
lol, i just bought a 3 day VIP on TweeterAttack... lets see if that pays off >.>

Tell me if it does, Ill sell one of mine then get one :)

-zeroSKILL- 07-11-2009 06:15 AM

kk. currently at 85~ followers. I'm not gonna try to do anything else for the next 3 days to get any more just to see how well it works.

-zeroSKILL- 07-11-2009 06:18 AM

EDIT:
nvm, it works again.

DrugstoreCowboy 07-11-2009 08:34 AM

One: I did not move this thread.. Someone else did.

Two: I like your idea rubix. We should set something up somewhere and each of us click each others links. That would be an honest win/win situation. As long as we get some other IP addresses clicking as well, since they actually monitor it on revtwt.com

Three: Doesn't matter how many friends you have or don't have.. You will be rate limited by your ratio.. And if you are trying to play catch up like I am.. You can only add 500 people a day. So for the people confused about why they can't add any more people, just wait til your followings follow you and then you can beast it out again.

Four: revtwt and twittad are the two sites that I use. There is another that I have not tried yet.

Five: MOST IMPORTANTLY - REMOVE YOURSELF FROM SITES THAT POST TO YOUR ACCOUNT EVERY HOUR.
YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM TWITTER. Just login and delete or opt out of them posting to your account. The sites are followersnow.com and morefollowers.net. I know there are 2 more sites, just cant think of them right now.

VIP is the most amazing thing you can have. If you really want to get massive followers, buy VIP at tweeterfollow.com. They are the only site to have an auto follow vip.. Which means that anyone who logs into that site will automatically follow you. Every other site, you have to hope they click follow. Besides, I know the guy from tweeterfollow and me and him work on the site together :)

Feel free to throw out more suggestions and Rubix, if you can, message me on AIM and we can talk a little bit more in depth.

MrRubix 07-11-2009 08:55 AM

Where exactly is all this money coming from?

DrugstoreCowboy 07-11-2009 09:09 AM

Revtwt.com is the main provider of money :)

Clicks: 103
CPC Earning (Pending Audit): $11.33

Thats as of 11:15am and only 1 ad posted :)

Also, It would be awesome if you did use my referral, now that we have some claimed interest in making money. Revtwt Referral Link

Izzy 07-11-2009 10:23 AM

I don't see how you are getting people to click links. Everyone who's going to be following you is people also trying to do the same thing.

DrugstoreCowboy 07-11-2009 10:30 AM

Ah, but thats not the case. I have more real people than spammers/bots on my account. If you post lower level links (4 cents / 5 cents) more of the real people would be tempted to click the links because those ones are normally directed at them. IE: "Create quizzes and send them to your friends --> Click Here." With links like those, I will post something directly after it like "If you create a quiz from -paste link- I will take it". A lot of people will click that one, rather than the first one. The only thing is after about two hours you have to take down that link because its against the TOS to alter the ad.

If you develop mutual friendships on the site, they will click your links. You will notice that I actually talk with quite a few people on there and they have no problem clicking every link I throw up and closing right out.

You can also message people that post links with a "ill click yours if you click mine". Its not a for sure thing that they will, but I'm getting the clicks, so it doesn't matter :)

Izzy 07-11-2009 10:41 AM

How can revtwt know if you alter the ad? And I don't think I can ever get any real twitter followers. That seems like a whole new problem.

DrugstoreCowboy 07-11-2009 10:50 AM

For me, I'm considered an "Elite Member" or something. They actually human monitor the elites on the site and go check the twitter on audit day because we get paid up to 2.5 times the regular amount. Which is why the ad I posted already today is worth 11 cents a click. Sometimes I get lucky and find a 20 cents a click, but god those days are rare. So anyways, I have to keep the original ads on my twitter until audit is done and make sure I don't have any just posting the link anywhere else.

25thhour 07-11-2009 11:23 AM

I see. How much have you made in total about?

EDIT: Someone help me how to post ads on revtwt.

Panic4Me 07-11-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 3141672)
I don't see how you are getting people to click links. Everyone who's going to be following you is people also trying to do the same thing.

I click Ricky's links. :o

25thhour 07-11-2009 11:46 AM

I posted an Ad go click on it everyone.