Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   actually controversial opinions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150562)

Ghost_Medley 12-28-2018 09:00 PM

Re: actually controversial opinions

Our modern concept in America that our children need to be completely independent from family after a certain age is extremely flawed and rooted in outdated ideals. Plus, these ideals are now useless and it's actually economically unwise now for most people due to a massive economic shift since the 40's and 50's that a lot of politicians still treat as the "good ol' days".

Dinglesberry 12-28-2018 09:08 PM

actual controversial af opinion, but skwids anime is overrated

flashflash account 12-28-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4663723)
I think hamburgers are even more so overrated. Try a burrito for god sakes people.

Wrong otherwise people would put hamburgers on their bacon

Simpson's used to be more clever than it is now

the sun fan 12-28-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4663749)
Simpson's used to be more clever than it is now

based on... what?
your extensive viewing of older seasons vs modern seasons?

flashflash account 12-28-2018 10:00 PM

I guess?
I don't really watch shows like that but I watched all of futurama
So it's more of based on my not extensive viewing of older episodes vs modern episodes
Maybe it's just easier to make fun of things nowadays

MinaciousGrace 12-28-2018 10:12 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
you people

rayword45 12-28-2018 10:15 PM

Alc is good dr

flashflash account 12-28-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 4663760)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
you people

tell me more senpai

Jonlovesddr 12-29-2018 03:13 AM

if u say the word 'republican' u should be sent to jail for 400 days

ShAiOnEiX 12-29-2018 03:30 AM

Naruto is the most overrated and worst anime show ever conceived.

rayword45 12-29-2018 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShAiOnEiX (Post 4663776)
Naruto is the most overrated and worst anime show ever conceived.

what about dagronball zed

TheSaxRunner05 12-29-2018 09:19 AM

Nickelback was better than a lot of other 90s bands at least

Travis_Flesher 12-29-2018 09:47 AM

The millions of people with shoulder length, tangle-free hair, that slather themselves in scented, non-sustainable oils and butters, then rinse it off with insustainable water that literally doesn't even exist, because that's impossible, each morning. Then they walk their dogs in the filthy cities without putting little dogbooties on the paws, I mean, how hard is it people? You have the audacity to fixate every facet of your life and the time you spend on petty endeavors that have nothing at all to do with righteousness, and also have the insolence to talk down to me, a man that has eaten three trashbags of lawn clippings washed down with spring water over the past two years for sustenance. I could go on with a tremendous list of facts that prove that nothing really exists and that you are a conspirator in an inbred, immature, and outdated lifestyle but I won't. And I, in my correctness, am controversial.

Travis_Flesher 12-29-2018 10:10 AM

A politician is supposed to help improve policies. Change policies and update them for our betterment. But it's 2019 and we're still in the dark ages. I can't legally get sunlight on my penis without travelling hundreds of miles or even really use the word penis or vagina, the approved scientific names of important parts of our bodies. soooo controversial

Travis_Flesher 12-29-2018 10:25 AM

Lastly, something else obvious is that I sat on a couch, while smoking cigarettes, eating Doritos, and drinking Fanta for like 6 years and have no prior knowledge or experience of nunjitsu aside from Chuck Norris films but for some oh-so-mysterious reason can beat anyone in a karate tournament with a blindfold on. It's so painfully obvious that i, honestly, really don't know why I even try anymore. And that, my friends, is controversial.

Travis_Flesher 12-29-2018 11:59 AM

For my fans, (if there's anyone not consumed by hate at this point)I shall list some quasicontroversial antifacts.
Think about the over 100 million automobiles that are left exposed to the elements 24/7/365. Freezing temperatures, muddy, and often volatile chemicals constantly being splashed into the undercarriages, and they still function flawlessly, despite not many people knowing much about cars, electricity, or blacksmithing.
500 million people all pretty much share a basic handful of names.
The fact that you can eat, for instance, 30 pieces of supreme pizza and excrete a small, brown stool the next day. And that is digestion.
The trillion some odd bricks that were all manufactured, shipped, perfectly placed, polished, and plumbed by a medium sized troupe of old people in the early 20th century that is now known as America. That, and the fact that plastic is astronomically cheaper and more resilient but is only ysed to make swingsets for toddlers.
Commercial jets literally do not produce enough horsepower to lift their own weight, whatsoever, let alone fly. The amount of fuel and horsepower required to lift a jet off the ground for a second is astronomical. Yet out of a million flights there's one crash. Despite all of the laws of motion, math, etc. clearly stating that one gust of wind would send them careening offcourse and ultimately failing. But there they are, lying and laughing in your face.
/Endpost
Edited to include another fact andthis link of a four year old elephant using her trunk to paint an eloquent a bouquet of flowers with a brush on a canvas

Elena- 12-29-2018 01:27 PM

Wow

rayword45 12-29-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher (Post 4663788)
The millions of people with shoulder length, tangle-free hair, that slather themselves in scented, non-sustainable oils and butters, then rinse it off with insustainable water that literally doesn't even exist, because that's impossible, each morning. Then they walk their dogs in the filthy cities without putting little dogbooties on the paws, I mean, how hard is it people? You have the audacity to fixate every facet of your life and the time you spend on petty endeavors that have nothing at all to do with righteousness, and also have the insolence to talk down to me, a man that has eaten three trashbags of lawn clippings washed down with spring water over the past two years for sustenance. I could go on with a tremendous list of facts that prove that nothing really exists and that you are a conspirator in an inbred, immature, and outdated lifestyle but I won't. And I, in my correctness, am controversial.

I'm confused did he get banned for the inbred joke here

Funnygurl555 12-29-2018 05:00 PM

that four-post manifesto is amazing

gold stinger 12-29-2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena- (Post 4663795)
Wow